Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 649 650
yoyoyo I’m Demisexual and eating unhealthy amounts of celery at 6am. What’s up?
yoyoyo I’m Demisexual and eating unhealthy amounts of celery at 6am. What’s up?
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND THIS AAAAAAA

Hello people!!
I'm 18yo and gay!! I love the lgbt+ community to death and I want to be friends with everyone! How are you? \QUQ/

My current situation: trying to understand if I'm genderfluid or not, that's stressfull AHAHAH
OH MY GOD I JUST FOUND THIS AAAAAAA

Hello people!!
I'm 18yo and gay!! I love the lgbt+ community to death and I want to be friends with everyone! How are you? \QUQ/

My current situation: trying to understand if I'm genderfluid or not, that's stressfull AHAHAH
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
@Wanshu
Yeah, those misconceptions are awful, but unfortunately its something that a bi person in a m/f relationship will have to face. You can always just explain to these people that thats not how it works, haha. And awesome! Congrats on your living situation.

If you ever need some time to do some soul searching, feel free to embrace yourself and even take some time to do it maybe during the break or even during school. It feels much better to be connected with yourself than to doubt (went through this one- hoo boy).
And no problem. Im more than happy to help people ^^

@gemhue
I remembered seeing this post. Lol
I already gave my gf her christmas present because uhhhh im awful at keeping presents a secret and she practically begged me to have it because she had been wanting this specific item for years.
It was a little mokuyobi backpack! She absolutely loved it. Heehee. We've also been watching her favorite movies in theatre this month. Got to treat her to watching My Friend Dahmer twice and The Disaster Artist twice. :9 Im hoping to also steal a new years kiss from her ;) if the day allows lol
@Wanshu
Yeah, those misconceptions are awful, but unfortunately its something that a bi person in a m/f relationship will have to face. You can always just explain to these people that thats not how it works, haha. And awesome! Congrats on your living situation.

If you ever need some time to do some soul searching, feel free to embrace yourself and even take some time to do it maybe during the break or even during school. It feels much better to be connected with yourself than to doubt (went through this one- hoo boy).
And no problem. Im more than happy to help people ^^

@gemhue
I remembered seeing this post. Lol
I already gave my gf her christmas present because uhhhh im awful at keeping presents a secret and she practically begged me to have it because she had been wanting this specific item for years.
It was a little mokuyobi backpack! She absolutely loved it. Heehee. We've also been watching her favorite movies in theatre this month. Got to treat her to watching My Friend Dahmer twice and The Disaster Artist twice. :9 Im hoping to also steal a new years kiss from her ;) if the day allows lol
i’m so confused about my gender
i lean towards feminine but sometimes.. not feminine? i’m not sure if i’m a demigirl or genderfluid
i’m so confused about my gender
i lean towards feminine but sometimes.. not feminine? i’m not sure if i’m a demigirl or genderfluid
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Hello everyone. It's nice to see a topic for LGBT+ individuals. It took me a long time to reconcile who I was, but... I've made peace with it. I'm a gay man.
Hello everyone. It's nice to see a topic for LGBT+ individuals. It took me a long time to reconcile who I was, but... I've made peace with it. I'm a gay man.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
sup im here and queer im gay lets play so flamboyant it hurts peoples eyes, yeah. im stereotypical, but when somebody says 'thts gay!'
i scream WHATS WRONG WITH GAY HUH? HUH?!!? FIGHT ME and also
YES I AM! yeah. i show it. <3333

EDIT: thanks depression, now queer and want to dissappear .-.
sup im here and queer im gay lets play so flamboyant it hurts peoples eyes, yeah. im stereotypical, but when somebody says 'thts gay!'
i scream WHATS WRONG WITH GAY HUH? HUH?!!? FIGHT ME and also
YES I AM! yeah. i show it. <3333

EDIT: thanks depression, now queer and want to dissappear .-.
Kano3Shuuya.png
I'm a demigirl, biromantic, and asexual, but I have no idea how to come out to my slightly homophobic(a better word would be conservative actually) about being gay...
does anyone have any ideas?
I'm a demigirl, biromantic, and asexual, but I have no idea how to come out to my slightly homophobic(a better word would be conservative actually) about being gay...
does anyone have any ideas?
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
@ginnyandluna
its hard to say. one thing, though, for me and any other potential suggester to be able to help u better

how homophobic? "Homosexuals are degenerate", "just don't want it in my face", or "they're putting too many gay couples on TV"?

also, conservative =/= homophobic, if thats what u meant(at least in US)
@ginnyandluna
its hard to say. one thing, though, for me and any other potential suggester to be able to help u better

how homophobic? "Homosexuals are degenerate", "just don't want it in my face", or "they're putting too many gay couples on TV"?

also, conservative =/= homophobic, if thats what u meant(at least in US)
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
oof, i think my parents might be homophobic? agh this makes coming out so much harder-
oof, i think my parents might be homophobic? agh this makes coming out so much harder-
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@pureblood

I would say "homosexuals are degenerate"
@pureblood

I would say "homosexuals are degenerate"
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 649 650