Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 3163 3164
Some people have witnessed this new trend of having a picture as your avatar by slapping an accent on a dragon and exploiting a glitch to change its breed, making your avatar looking like a customised picture instead.

I couldn't find any satisfying answer about it, so is this allowed? Does it count as a glitch exploit? If someone wants to do it, what are the consequences?
Some people have witnessed this new trend of having a picture as your avatar by slapping an accent on a dragon and exploiting a glitch to change its breed, making your avatar looking like a customised picture instead.

I couldn't find any satisfying answer about it, so is this allowed? Does it count as a glitch exploit? If someone wants to do it, what are the consequences?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Hey @chouki! Your question basically answers itself. You used the words "exploiting a glitch" and the Terms of Use states: [quote][b]Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted.[/b] The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Flight Rising may take steps to correct the issue.[/quote] Exploiting loopholes in the system is not allowed, regardless of how "harmless" it may seem. If you want to ask about specific account penalties, please ask the staff directly via Contact Us. Thank you!
Hey @chouki! Your question basically answers itself. You used the words "exploiting a glitch" and the Terms of Use states:
Quote:
Exploitation of glitches or loopholes is not permitted. The discovery of a new bug should be reported immediately so that Flight Rising may take steps to correct the issue.

Exploiting loopholes in the system is not allowed, regardless of how "harmless" it may seem. If you want to ask about specific account penalties, please ask the staff directly via Contact Us. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I haven't changed my element years, but I still can't change it? it says that I can change my element every six months and one day and I beleive that it's been much longer then that, and yet it claims that I still need to wait? Is there any way to check how many days? Is it counting how many days you're active?
I haven't changed my element years, but I still can't change it? it says that I can change my element every six months and one day and I beleive that it's been much longer then that, and yet it claims that I still need to wait? Is there any way to check how many days? Is it counting how many days you're active?
@ARB0227 so far all I know is that it counts how many days you are on even if your off for about a month it counts the month I gotta wait a month or two for mine
@ARB0227 so far all I know is that it counts how many days you are on even if your off for about a month it counts the month I gotta wait a month or two for mine
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@ARB0227 What is the message you are getting exactly? I believe it should say how long you have to wait still.
When you change your flight again after changing it at least once, you also need to pay 1500 gems (in addition to the 6 month cooldown). It might be that you don't have enough gems to make the change..
@ARB0227 What is the message you are getting exactly? I believe it should say how long you have to wait still.
When you change your flight again after changing it at least once, you also need to pay 1500 gems (in addition to the 6 month cooldown). It might be that you don't have enough gems to make the change..
When exactly is NOTN?
When exactly is NOTN?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder Two weeks at the end of December. The exact date isn't known until it's announced but it'll probably be the 17th.
In 2014 it started 21st, 2015 19th and 2016 18th.
@Bynder Two weeks at the end of December. The exact date isn't known until it's announced but it'll probably be the 17th.
In 2014 it started 21st, 2015 19th and 2016 18th.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Bynder

NOTN stands for "Night of the Nocturne"
@Bynder

NOTN stands for "Night of the Nocturne"
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
When your skin entry gets choosen as a festival skin, when do you receive the prizes for winning? Is it via message like as honorable mention or do you receive a bundle of sorts?
When your skin entry gets choosen as a festival skin, when do you receive the prizes for winning? Is it via message like as honorable mention or do you receive a bundle of sorts?
How do I post pictures of stuff other than dragons (like apparel)
How do I post pictures of stuff other than dragons (like apparel)
CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
1 2 ... 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 ... 3163 3164