Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Worth Something Someday achievement
1 2
It took several days to get the Worth Something Someday achievement, per a known bug. Then I got it and I transferred the dolls to my friend. She got the achievement within a day and transferred the dolls back. I have since been selling them one by one. She still has the achievement, but my achievement, which had been awarded, is now missing again.

I have the Chesspieces achievement, even though I didn't keep the chess pieces. And my friend has the elemental dolls Worth Something Someday achievement even though she gave the dolls back to me.

How can I get this achievement back without buying all the dolls *again* and do I have to keep them forever?
It took several days to get the Worth Something Someday achievement, per a known bug. Then I got it and I transferred the dolls to my friend. She got the achievement within a day and transferred the dolls back. I have since been selling them one by one. She still has the achievement, but my achievement, which had been awarded, is now missing again.

I have the Chesspieces achievement, even though I didn't keep the chess pieces. And my friend has the elemental dolls Worth Something Someday achievement even though she gave the dolls back to me.

How can I get this achievement back without buying all the dolls *again* and do I have to keep them forever?
sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png
@aerynnscarlett all achievements are currently bugged and can take days or even weeks to register. Just keep the items in your hoard (not your vault) and it will register eventually

Achievements also do not unregister, clear your cache and check in another browser.
@aerynnscarlett all achievements are currently bugged and can take days or even weeks to register. Just keep the items in your hoard (not your vault) and it will register eventually

Achievements also do not unregister, clear your cache and check in another browser.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
They unregistered on my laptop AND iPad.
They unregistered on my laptop AND iPad.
Cleared cache, switched browsers and computers, and still no achievement. I had it and it is gone.
Cleared cache, switched browsers and computers, and still no achievement. I had it and it is gone.
@aerynnscarlett

Unless you have a screenshot of the achievement on your account with a timestamp and your username in the screenshot, there's nothing we can say or do. You're going to have to wait for an admin to manually check your account history or something to see if you actually did get the achievement or if you're misremembering.
@aerynnscarlett

Unless you have a screenshot of the achievement on your account with a timestamp and your username in the screenshot, there's nothing we can say or do. You're going to have to wait for an admin to manually check your account history or something to see if you actually did get the achievement or if you're misremembering.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Oh! I found the Crossroads where I had all 11 dolls and transferred them to my friend: http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/3650192

I can screen shot it if necessary.
Oh! I found the Crossroads where I had all 11 dolls and transferred them to my friend: http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/3650192

I can screen shot it if necessary.
@aerynnscarlett erm... just because you had the dolls does not mean the achievement was registered. As I, and many others have said, you have to wait for it to actually pop up that you earned the achievement. Otherwise, it will not be registered.

Also, nobody can view that trade since it's in your trade receipts.
@aerynnscarlett erm... just because you had the dolls does not mean the achievement was registered. As I, and many others have said, you have to wait for it to actually pop up that you earned the achievement. Otherwise, it will not be registered.

Also, nobody can view that trade since it's in your trade receipts.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@seacrest asked if I had a screencap of the achievement and I don't, but I can screencap the trade screen that showed I had the dolls. @seacrest said an admin might be able to manually check, so I referenced the trade deal, in case that was enough for an admin. If not, I can post a screencap of it.

I also bumped the thread where I acknowledged being told I had to wait for it to register, which was before the date of the transfer. That is all I can do to prove I once had the achievement and now it is gone.
@seacrest asked if I had a screencap of the achievement and I don't, but I can screencap the trade screen that showed I had the dolls. @seacrest said an admin might be able to manually check, so I referenced the trade deal, in case that was enough for an admin. If not, I can post a screencap of it.

I also bumped the thread where I acknowledged being told I had to wait for it to register, which was before the date of the transfer. That is all I can do to prove I once had the achievement and now it is gone.
FWIW, I saw @aerynnscarlett 's achievement page because I knew she had been waiting for it to show up and was excited when it did, so I checked it out. She definitely had it. She definitely now does not have it. I think it is pretty unlikely that two completely separate people on two completely separate systems who are across the country from each other both saw it. She is not misremembering. I think an admin may need to handle it, but there was definitely a glitch of some kind or another.
FWIW, I saw @aerynnscarlett 's achievement page because I knew she had been waiting for it to show up and was excited when it did, so I checked it out. She definitely had it. She definitely now does not have it. I think it is pretty unlikely that two completely separate people on two completely separate systems who are across the country from each other both saw it. She is not misremembering. I think an admin may need to handle it, but there was definitely a glitch of some kind or another.
@aerynnscarlett
Thanks for this thread! “In tune with with the runes” isn’t coming through for me either...
@aerynnscarlett
Thanks for this thread! “In tune with with the runes” isn’t coming through for me either...
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
1 2