Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [G]Open the... What is That?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Does anyone else wanna do one? Like I said I can give you the dragon from the previous game if you want
Does anyone else wanna do one? Like I said I can give you the dragon from the previous game if you want
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Killuazoomyck I love these types of games, so I don't mind starting a new one~! :3 If you want to send me the dragon from the previous game, feel free to though you don't have to! [b]Pirate Ship[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/21/61/aa2161cb66a9a587b74cf03b20f3303d--hooks-fantasy-art.jpg[/img] [b]Spaceship[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/35/b9/73/35b97359f25091868b60814304788b11--spaceship-concept-space-ship.jpg[/img] [b]Submarine[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/54/64/bf5464ab54902bb556a77bfd89169d05.jpg[/img]
@Killuazoomyck I love these types of games, so I don't mind starting a new one~! :3 If you want to send me the dragon from the previous game, feel free to though you don't have to!

Pirate Ship
aa2161cb66a9a587b74cf03b20f3303d--hooks-fantasy-art.jpg

Spaceship
35b97359f25091868b60814304788b11--spaceship-concept-space-ship.jpg

Submarine
bf5464ab54902bb556a77bfd89169d05.jpg
@ShuraKen

Spaceship, please!
@ShuraKen

Spaceship, please!
@ShuraKen
I'll take the pirate ship!
@ShuraKen
I'll take the pirate ship!
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@ShuraKen
I'll take the submarine, then!
@ShuraKen
I'll take the submarine, then!
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
@WildRose42 The pirate ship sails smoothly, drifting on the waters, led by the wind. It's surprisingly relaxing, standing on such a feared ship and feeling the sea breeze as you look at the horizon. Perhaps it's not so surprising, considering the captain is kind and thus so is her crew. They stop to drop you off, but before they leave, the Captain asks for one favor -- to take care of a dear friend. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33853537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338536/33853537_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Polyhex The spaceship is futuristic, all high tech and new knowledge. It's a bit mind-boggling and it doesn't help that you hardly remember how you got on in the first place. Still, it's all smooth sailing and the crew is friendly. They give you a tour, feed you, house you comfortably. It's like a vacation in space. Eventually, though, it becomes apparent that you and space travel [i]do not match[/i]. For the remainder of the journey, when you aren't in the infirmary, you are in a room near it. [center][item=Bloody Tail Bandage] [item=Minor Health Potion][/center] @KawaiiPotato1 It's not the usual submarine, not merely a metal vehicle made to traverse water. Or maybe it really just is that. You don't know; it certainly [i]looks[/i] different, all mecha-battle-fish. You certainly think it's more interesting this way; and you hardly even feel yourself moving beneath the water. The only sign that the submarine is actually moving are the fish and other aquatic creatures you pass -- a comical sight as it looks like they're swimming backwards. [center][item=Grey River Flight] [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][/center]
@WildRose42 The pirate ship sails smoothly, drifting on the waters, led by the wind. It's surprisingly relaxing, standing on such a feared ship and feeling the sea breeze as you look at the horizon. Perhaps it's not so surprising, considering the captain is kind and thus so is her crew. They stop to drop you off, but before they leave, the Captain asks for one favor -- to take care of a dear friend.
@Polyhex The spaceship is futuristic, all high tech and new knowledge. It's a bit mind-boggling and it doesn't help that you hardly remember how you got on in the first place. Still, it's all smooth sailing and the crew is friendly. They give you a tour, feed you, house you comfortably. It's like a vacation in space. Eventually, though, it becomes apparent that you and space travel do not match. For the remainder of the journey, when you aren't in the infirmary, you are in a room near it.
Bloody Tail Bandage Minor Health Potion

@KawaiiPotato1 It's not the usual submarine, not merely a metal vehicle made to traverse water. Or maybe it really just is that. You don't know; it certainly looks different, all mecha-battle-fish. You certainly think it's more interesting this way; and you hardly even feel yourself moving beneath the water. The only sign that the submarine is actually moving are the fish and other aquatic creatures you pass -- a comical sight as it looks like they're swimming backwards.
Grey River Flight Aquatic Acuity Fragment

@WildRose42

Your turn! ^^
@WildRose42

Your turn! ^^
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling if you would like to go, you can. Seeing as @WildRose42 never went within the time span.
@DuskyChangeling if you would like to go, you can. Seeing as @WildRose42 never went within the time span.
994b35d0414a59ddf7868bfc5475a34b-dabvv0c.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44