Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 648 649
Hey there, I've been on here for awhile but I was really inactive. I just started getting into the forums. Anyway, my name is Rhys and I'm a Transguy, I've been on Testosterone for 3 1/2 years, I haven't had any surgeries yet so I'm Pre-Op but I've been transitioning socially for the past 7 years! I just identify as Queer when referring to my sexuality as I'm mainly attracted to Men (cis/trans) and NB people.
Hey there, I've been on here for awhile but I was really inactive. I just started getting into the forums. Anyway, my name is Rhys and I'm a Transguy, I've been on Testosterone for 3 1/2 years, I haven't had any surgeries yet so I'm Pre-Op but I've been transitioning socially for the past 7 years! I just identify as Queer when referring to my sexuality as I'm mainly attracted to Men (cis/trans) and NB people.
my boyfriend and I are the cutest couple says my friend who told me she was les and When I told her I had a boyfriend she said WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER FREIND OMG I'M HAPPY FOR YOU
@CacklePop94 I'm too scared to have surgery to be transitioned to a guy DX
so I'm just stuck rn
my boyfriend and I are the cutest couple says my friend who told me she was les and When I told her I had a boyfriend she said WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER FREIND OMG I'M HAPPY FOR YOU
@CacklePop94 I'm too scared to have surgery to be transitioned to a guy DX
so I'm just stuck rn
Kano3Shuuya.png
I'm a lesbiab

Lesbiem

Less bein

girls
I'm a lesbiab

Lesbiem

Less bein

girls

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Accelerator Aye freeeeeeeen
yup me as well. Bi- Gender fluid- sgdhfj I can't figure out
@Accelerator Aye freeeeeeeen
yup me as well. Bi- Gender fluid- sgdhfj I can't figure out
Kano3Shuuya.png
Yeeeeah, I'm in the same boat. Gender's a black hole...
Yeeeeah, I'm in the same boat. Gender's a black hole...
mxk5Q9c.png / 0LmIW1J.png / gASzi6V.png
9eXyW7h.png
t9QFlJ1.png
I'm bisexual but all of my female crushes have to be kept secret because I know my friends will tell my parents (who are homophobic) and I have to make up fake boy crushes -_-

I live in a southern state in the US so a lot of the people I know are homophobic and racist...

But at least my best friend's mom is homosexual so I can talk to her :)
I'm bisexual but all of my female crushes have to be kept secret because I know my friends will tell my parents (who are homophobic) and I have to make up fake boy crushes -_-

I live in a southern state in the US so a lot of the people I know are homophobic and racist...

But at least my best friend's mom is homosexual so I can talk to her :)
@Jillandjack

Why would your friends tell your parents? It's not very thoughtful or kind of them. :/ At least you have someone to confide in!
@Jillandjack

Why would your friends tell your parents? It's not very thoughtful or kind of them. :/ At least you have someone to confide in!
9eXyW7h.png
t9QFlJ1.png
@DoveQueen

I dunno :/

Most people at my school are.... what you might call 'basic'
They don't care about anyone else who isn't like them, so there are 2 friend groups:
1. The one with about 300 people who are all super 'hot' (atleast to them)
2. The 10 LGBT nerds (the one I'm in)

So 'friend' is a very loose term for me, it's just someone I talk to sometimes.

But at least I have one friend (my best friend) that wouldn't tell anyone anything if I asked them not to tell (something reasonable of course)
@DoveQueen

I dunno :/

Most people at my school are.... what you might call 'basic'
They don't care about anyone else who isn't like them, so there are 2 friend groups:
1. The one with about 300 people who are all super 'hot' (atleast to them)
2. The 10 LGBT nerds (the one I'm in)

So 'friend' is a very loose term for me, it's just someone I talk to sometimes.

But at least I have one friend (my best friend) that wouldn't tell anyone anything if I asked them not to tell (something reasonable of course)
Hiya! I'm pansexual!

My family is uber religious, so I haven't come out to them yet -.-'
Buuuut my friends are all wonderful and I'm out to all of them
Hiya! I'm pansexual!

My family is uber religious, so I haven't come out to them yet -.-'
Buuuut my friends are all wonderful and I'm out to all of them
windshieldr.pngOY2CZgk.pngwindshieldl.png
@Rhayuu

Heyo! Sorry about your family being terrible, but at least you have a 'chosen family'. =) Are you thinking about coming out to your family though?

A related point, I think that's one of my favorite things about being LGBT, really. It's not a perfect community, but it's got folks who look out for each other.
@Rhayuu

Heyo! Sorry about your family being terrible, but at least you have a 'chosen family'. =) Are you thinking about coming out to your family though?

A related point, I think that's one of my favorite things about being LGBT, really. It's not a perfect community, but it's got folks who look out for each other.
9eXyW7h.png
t9QFlJ1.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 648 649