Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 650 651
@bagelbites

Okay, I was just checking. Only you know you :)

We're all on an endless path of self discovery. Good luck walking yours. <3
@bagelbites

Okay, I was just checking. Only you know you :)

We're all on an endless path of self discovery. Good luck walking yours. <3
hey i'm trans and non-binary ay
hey i'm trans and non-binary ay
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
Hi, hello

I don't have a preference of pronouns, so call me whatever you're comfortable with! I am a demisexual and like 97% sure I am polyamorous.
Haven't really given a lot of thought about romantic orientations but with research I have done I'd honestly say grayromantic.

Idunno. I'm honestly a mess.
Hi, hello

I don't have a preference of pronouns, so call me whatever you're comfortable with! I am a demisexual and like 97% sure I am polyamorous.
Haven't really given a lot of thought about romantic orientations but with research I have done I'd honestly say grayromantic.

Idunno. I'm honestly a mess.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
So my sister just blew up at me for no reason.

She told me that I'm just following the "trend" and trying to be cool and a special snowflake with my identity, calling myself some "weird new gender" and things like that.

Popular? Trend? Wonder why we're oppressed, multiple religions believing we should go to hell or their version of it.

I'm just sitting over here like "you know nothing about my self discovery process and identity, moron." I'm trying not to cry.

When I didn't reply after she snottily told me that that's her "honest opinion," she said "Oh, so you're giving me the silent treatment because of my honest opinion? Oh well. At least I have a valid one."

What. The. HECK.
So my sister just blew up at me for no reason.

She told me that I'm just following the "trend" and trying to be cool and a special snowflake with my identity, calling myself some "weird new gender" and things like that.

Popular? Trend? Wonder why we're oppressed, multiple religions believing we should go to hell or their version of it.

I'm just sitting over here like "you know nothing about my self discovery process and identity, moron." I'm trying not to cry.

When I didn't reply after she snottily told me that that's her "honest opinion," she said "Oh, so you're giving me the silent treatment because of my honest opinion? Oh well. At least I have a valid one."

What. The. HECK.
@Azeira
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! That was definitely not cool of your sister to say, I can't imagine what that special snowflake crap must feel like coming from your own family member ): honestly I applaud you for not slapping her or immediately bursting into tears because I would have probably done both of those. It hurts a lot when it's from random online strangers so I know it feels way worse for you, I hope your sister realises she was way out of line or at least doesn't ever say anything like that again!

I hope you feel better - you know way more about this than her and your opinion is DEFINITELY valid. In fact when it comes to issues about yourself, it's way more valid than hers. People like that just have very little information and get angry when they see people breaking the status quo and being themselves. I hope she does her research and apologizes.
@Azeira
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! That was definitely not cool of your sister to say, I can't imagine what that special snowflake crap must feel like coming from your own family member ): honestly I applaud you for not slapping her or immediately bursting into tears because I would have probably done both of those. It hurts a lot when it's from random online strangers so I know it feels way worse for you, I hope your sister realises she was way out of line or at least doesn't ever say anything like that again!

I hope you feel better - you know way more about this than her and your opinion is DEFINITELY valid. In fact when it comes to issues about yourself, it's way more valid than hers. People like that just have very little information and get angry when they see people breaking the status quo and being themselves. I hope she does her research and apologizes.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Transboi here. I've been on T for almost 9 months now and it's been a trip and a half.

I don't pass very well but I have a few friends that are supportive. My mom tries but still slips and calls me a she/her, but she tries. Her brother (my uncle) is gay so it isn't like she doesn't support me or accept me. I think it's more of a she's known me 21 years of my life being her daughter and all of sudden now she has to call me something else?

But she HAS introduced me to new people as her son and if she finds it particularly uncomfortable (as we all know it can be, for us and for them) she will refer to me not as her daughter or son but as her "kid" or more lovingly her "punk."

Anyway, I rambled a bit but yeah, I have always found forums way more comforting when it comes to being open about sexuality/gender/religion.

When you talk to people IRL they get upset or weird.
Transboi here. I've been on T for almost 9 months now and it's been a trip and a half.

I don't pass very well but I have a few friends that are supportive. My mom tries but still slips and calls me a she/her, but she tries. Her brother (my uncle) is gay so it isn't like she doesn't support me or accept me. I think it's more of a she's known me 21 years of my life being her daughter and all of sudden now she has to call me something else?

But she HAS introduced me to new people as her son and if she finds it particularly uncomfortable (as we all know it can be, for us and for them) she will refer to me not as her daughter or son but as her "kid" or more lovingly her "punk."

Anyway, I rambled a bit but yeah, I have always found forums way more comforting when it comes to being open about sexuality/gender/religion.

When you talk to people IRL they get upset or weird.
RoqLy.gifqmq00.gifafpQg.gifOhtKN.gif
Click please?
Yeah same about the forum thing.

I’m nonbinary and mostly feel neutral or feminine (though tbh I think the latter is mostly due to me not being out fully and I’m dfab so I just have to deal with that), I really prefer they/them over she/her though and I just sort of,,, feel annoyed and uncomfortable being referred to femininely. Also I’m mostly attracted to girls and nonbinary people so that’s a thing.

Sadly I live deep in the Bible Belt so talking about this to most people is a Big No. :’D
Yeah same about the forum thing.

I’m nonbinary and mostly feel neutral or feminine (though tbh I think the latter is mostly due to me not being out fully and I’m dfab so I just have to deal with that), I really prefer they/them over she/her though and I just sort of,,, feel annoyed and uncomfortable being referred to femininely. Also I’m mostly attracted to girls and nonbinary people so that’s a thing.

Sadly I live deep in the Bible Belt so talking about this to most people is a Big No. :’D
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Thank goodness for online communities, where it's safe(er)!

By the way, does anyone have any good books or blogs to recommend on nonbinary/genderqueer things? I've been questioning my own gender lately... and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Thank goodness for online communities, where it's safe(er)!

By the way, does anyone have any good books or blogs to recommend on nonbinary/genderqueer things? I've been questioning my own gender lately... and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
mxk5Q9c.png / 0LmIW1J.png / gASzi6V.png
9eXyW7h.png
t9QFlJ1.png
Can I just

So I just found out that my dad ranted to my mom telling her that my "behavior towards boys is immature," I mean, what?? The fact that I don't want to have a boyfriend..,,. ever... is too much?? I'm aromantic, that's kinda the point. I don't want a relationship. No, I'm not "EW BOYS" I actually have some friends who are boys! I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO 'LIKE' ME like that, it makes me uncomfortable.. I already had one guy try to ask me out once, I don't want to have to explain how I don't 'like' people like that to everyone. No I'm not a typical girl, I don't want a boyfriend. Get over it.

My mom then told me that 'she was like me in high school' and I'm like were you aro/ace?? No, because you married and had children. Because you wanted to. Therefore you're NOT the same as me.

Sorry for the rant I just had to put this somewhere
Can I just

So I just found out that my dad ranted to my mom telling her that my "behavior towards boys is immature," I mean, what?? The fact that I don't want to have a boyfriend..,,. ever... is too much?? I'm aromantic, that's kinda the point. I don't want a relationship. No, I'm not "EW BOYS" I actually have some friends who are boys! I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO 'LIKE' ME like that, it makes me uncomfortable.. I already had one guy try to ask me out once, I don't want to have to explain how I don't 'like' people like that to everyone. No I'm not a typical girl, I don't want a boyfriend. Get over it.

My mom then told me that 'she was like me in high school' and I'm like were you aro/ace?? No, because you married and had children. Because you wanted to. Therefore you're NOT the same as me.

Sorry for the rant I just had to put this somewhere
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@Azeira

Yeah they're completely accepting of LGBT+, but like yours they are (as far as I know) hetero. I've never told them directly that I'm ace/aro, but I've said many times that I've never had a crush and relationships make me anxious. I just try to avoid the subject because I don't like explaining myself to people who don't understand.
@Azeira

Yeah they're completely accepting of LGBT+, but like yours they are (as far as I know) hetero. I've never told them directly that I'm ace/aro, but I've said many times that I've never had a crush and relationships make me anxious. I just try to avoid the subject because I don't like explaining myself to people who don't understand.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 650 651