Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
@Toriel

ALRIGHT I'm back, let's get this figured out. :D

Aaaaaa they're super cute! Your order looks good, I don't think I have any questions.

~pricing~

Colored & shaded base (290k) + bust charge (30k) + apparel charges for the cape, flower crown, vest, and wings (15k x4) MINUS the 404g from the elemental sashes = 36.550t or 43g!

If that all looks good, just send over the payment and I will let you know once I've started on your drawing! I'll also make sure to send you the sketch to look over.

@Toriel

ALRIGHT I'm back, let's get this figured out. :D

Aaaaaa they're super cute! Your order looks good, I don't think I have any questions.

~pricing~

Colored & shaded base (290k) + bust charge (30k) + apparel charges for the cape, flower crown, vest, and wings (15k x4) MINUS the 404g from the elemental sashes = 36.550t or 43g!

If that all looks good, just send over the payment and I will let you know once I've started on your drawing! I'll also make sure to send you the sketch to look over.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Toriel

Pinging again just in case you didn't see the previous post. :0
@Toriel

Pinging again just in case you didn't see the previous post. :0

[ familiar collector ]

Whoops, must have missed it. Yep, that's fine. btw I forgot to mention this in the order form - I don't mind if the wings are cut off since it's a bust YCH, but please keep them this length (i.e. no chibi baby wings) thanks! Payment sent.
Whoops, must have missed it. Yep, that's fine. btw I forgot to mention this in the order form - I don't mind if the wings are cut off since it's a bust YCH, but please keep them this length (i.e. no chibi baby wings) thanks! Payment sent.
gM1MTf9.png
pinging again since I'm back open!

@Silverlily1
@ProfPhoenix

pinging again since I'm back open!

@Silverlily1
@ProfPhoenix

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest hello! May I ask if I can grab a slot and if your wishlist is updated?
@Brightcrest hello! May I ask if I can grab a slot and if your wishlist is updated?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Yes, you're welcome to grab a slot!! And yes, my wishlist is up to date. :D
@Hikumi

Yes, you're welcome to grab a slot!! And yes, my wishlist is up to date. :D

[ familiar collector ]

Ok sending them the form!

Username: Hikumi
What You Want: Sketch bust (since its a human its a waist up right?)
About: I would like art for my two girls - Cherry is pretty chill, happy and caring, while Berry is more energetic and active (and shes a lil' bit chubby). Cherry is at least half a head taller than Berry (probably a little more).
References: https://sta.sh/21y5qab1my3n - ignore the other girl who is there for this order.
Other: They are together and if you are ok Id like one of them kissing the other's cheek? (Or head if its Cherry to Berry) If thats too much Im just good with some kind of hug or arm around the back?

As for payment I would like to offer things on your wishlist: scorched forest vista, silky mole, dented iron tail cuffs and crystal pools vista. Let me know what is the total for this order so I can check how much I need to add in treasure :) (would it be around 180-200kT?)
Ok sending them the form!

Username: Hikumi
What You Want: Sketch bust (since its a human its a waist up right?)
About: I would like art for my two girls - Cherry is pretty chill, happy and caring, while Berry is more energetic and active (and shes a lil' bit chubby). Cherry is at least half a head taller than Berry (probably a little more).
References: https://sta.sh/21y5qab1my3n - ignore the other girl who is there for this order.
Other: They are together and if you are ok Id like one of them kissing the other's cheek? (Or head if its Cherry to Berry) If thats too much Im just good with some kind of hug or arm around the back?

As for payment I would like to offer things on your wishlist: scorched forest vista, silky mole, dented iron tail cuffs and crystal pools vista. Let me know what is the total for this order so I can check how much I need to add in treasure :) (would it be around 180-200kT?)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

That all looks good!! and yes, it's waist up in a bust for humans. :D

~pricing~
base price (100k) + an extra character (60k) + a bust charge (40k) + apparel charges for each of them (15k x2) = 230k!

After checking the LAH pricing for the items, the total treasure you still owe is 140k. :D

If this is all good, just send over the payment and I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Hikumi

That all looks good!! and yes, it's waist up in a bust for humans. :D

~pricing~
base price (100k) + an extra character (60k) + a bust charge (40k) + apparel charges for each of them (15k x2) = 230k!

After checking the LAH pricing for the items, the total treasure you still owe is 140k. :D

If this is all good, just send over the payment and I'll get started as soon as I can!

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest ooh I didn't think of the apparel thing since...they are humans with their average clothes xD (I thought that was for dragons) but yup, I can pay the rest in treasure !
@Brightcrest ooh I didn't think of the apparel thing since...they are humans with their average clothes xD (I thought that was for dragons) but yup, I can pay the rest in treasure !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Hi! If that last slot is still open I'd love to grab it! I'm on my phone right now so I'll fill out the form when I'm on my computer if that's okay! Should be in the next 30 minutes or so
Hi! If that last slot is still open I'd love to grab it! I'm on my phone right now so I'll fill out the form when I'm on my computer if that's okay! Should be in the next 30 minutes or so
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32