Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you make ur clan info so amazing?
I've seen a lot of folks make amazing clan information walls, with backstories of their dragons complete with pictures, decorative items and all. I would love to do the same, but the info wall doesn't have the same tools as the forums. Zero tools, in fact. Are there any codes or anything I could use?
I've seen a lot of folks make amazing clan information walls, with backstories of their dragons complete with pictures, decorative items and all. I would love to do the same, but the info wall doesn't have the same tools as the forums. Zero tools, in fact. Are there any codes or anything I could use?
@KweenKaiju

the same BBcode that can be used in forums, works in Dragon bios as well. if you're looking for quick starts or inspiration you can check out some free templates. all of the templates in the following forums you can see what coding is used, or simply copy and paste the code as is and change the text.

+ Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
[Resource] Dragon Bio Templates v2
@KweenKaiju

the same BBcode that can be used in forums, works in Dragon bios as well. if you're looking for quick starts or inspiration you can check out some free templates. all of the templates in the following forums you can see what coding is used, or simply copy and paste the code as is and change the text.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Anourou" date=2017-11-23 21:32:36] @KweenKaiju the same BBcode that can be used in forums, works in Dragon bios as well. if you're looking for quick starts or inspiration you can check out some free templates. all of the templates in the following forums you can see what coding is used, or simply copy and paste the code as is and change the text. + Mibella's Templates and Graphics + [Resource] Dragon Bio Templates v2 [/quote] Ah, that helps a lot. Thank you!!
Anourou wrote on 2017-11-23:
@KweenKaiju

Ah, that helps a lot. Thank you!!