Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 90 91
@RagdollSIO

If you like I can give you 10 extra bears of mine, At least they'll become a part of your collection and free up my hoard space a bit!
@RagdollSIO

If you like I can give you 10 extra bears of mine, At least they'll become a part of your collection and free up my hoard space a bit!
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
[quote name="RagdollSIO" date=2017-11-21 08:16:47] I don't have any of the bears except for Polarfreeze Defender, I would really like a chance to at least get the color variants! They're too cute! [/quote] Same here, I'm fine with them staying in NOTN
RagdollSIO wrote on 2017-11-21:
I don't have any of the bears except for Polarfreeze Defender, I would really like a chance to at least get the color variants! They're too cute!
Same here, I'm fine with them staying in NOTN
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BEARS
Move them to joxar... I kind of like that idea.
BEARS
Move them to joxar... I kind of like that idea.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Awesome!!!
Awesome!!!
I voted!
I voted!
Waystone1.gif
As a somewhat new player, I don't understand these events well enough to answer this poll. I'm up for whatever the community feels is best for everyone in terms of enjoyment and availability of past and future items.
As a somewhat new player, I don't understand these events well enough to answer this poll. I'm up for whatever the community feels is best for everyone in terms of enjoyment and availability of past and future items.
Lichtdrache.gif
I think moving the bears is a great idea! Makes NotN more fun for older players and Joxar's chests more fun for newer players
I think moving the bears is a great idea! Makes NotN more fun for older players and Joxar's chests more fun for newer players
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I would cry if Joxar's Box gave me a bear, I'm already extremely disappointed when I get a Vista or Elemental Crown xD xD
I would cry if Joxar's Box gave me a bear, I'm already extremely disappointed when I get a Vista or Elemental Crown xD xD
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Personally, I don't care of the whole Spare Inventory Concept. All it does is make rare items less rare, disappointing the reasonable expectations of people who have invested in them.
Personally, I don't care of the whole Spare Inventory Concept. All it does is make rare items less rare, disappointing the reasonable expectations of people who have invested in them.
[quote name="Lostdaydreams" date=2017-11-21 07:34:28] I keep seeing players saying ”Think of all the new players!” when it comes to the subject of bringing back old stuff. Personally I don't agree with people saying that :/.I play lots of games were I won't get stuff from years ago and I'm fine with it,its normal,and I never saw players as outraged about it as I've see in this game. Sorry but whats the point of getting something meant to be exclusive if its not exclusive at all?The bears are dirt cheap if you compare them to the sprites,and even if the bears came before the acolytes,they are still consider to be worth less. The recolors were fun for a while,the same with the vista.But they should have been a one time thing.The more you make,the less special they become,and the less people will care to obtain them.Some things should be left as special,to make players that put a lot of time or even real money in the game feel like its worth it,and not be at the same level as a newbie. [/quote] all of this. +1
Lostdaydreams wrote on 2017-11-21:
I keep seeing players saying ”Think of all the new players!” when it comes to the subject of bringing back old stuff.
Personally I don't agree with people saying that :/.I play lots of games were I won't get stuff from years ago and I'm fine with it,its normal,and I never saw players as outraged about it as I've see in this game.
Sorry but whats the point of getting something meant to be exclusive if its not exclusive at all?The bears are dirt cheap if you compare them to the sprites,and even if the bears came before the acolytes,they are still consider to be worth less.
The recolors were fun for a while,the same with the vista.But they should have been a one time thing.The more you make,the less special they become,and the less people will care to obtain them.Some things should be left as special,to make players that put a lot of time or even real money in the game feel like its worth it,and not be at the same level as a newbie.

all of this. +1
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 90 91