Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | N/A
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Infectionary Just in case you want to move it, the last one in the Wildclaw section is a Ridgeback skin. :)

How much are you asking for "glow fish glow y"?
@Infectionary Just in case you want to move it, the last one in the Wildclaw section is a Ridgeback skin. :)

How much are you asking for "glow fish glow y"?
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Infectionary

Alright!

So I should take that as a no to any of the uma interesting you? xD
@Infectionary

Alright!

So I should take that as a no to any of the uma interesting you? xD
@infectionary
do you have a price in mind for loving maiden heart ? ;v;
@infectionary
do you have a price in mind for loving maiden heart ? ;v;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Infectionary im interested in the mirror accent lurouros!
@Infectionary im interested in the mirror accent lurouros!
@infectionary Price check on- Rainbow Ribbon Dancer, Starforged Armor, Rainbow Gems (HA it's Verceri why am i even asking *cry laughs*) Valkyrie Sword Gold, Unseelie Queen, Coffee Bean, Light Music and Seraphic Herald? Sorry for such a long list, lol.

@infectionary Price check on- Rainbow Ribbon Dancer, Starforged Armor, Rainbow Gems (HA it's Verceri why am i even asking *cry laughs*) Valkyrie Sword Gold, Unseelie Queen, Coffee Bean, Light Music and Seraphic Herald? Sorry for such a long list, lol.

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Infectionary Could I get a price check on the female mirror accent Vicious Blood Eyes, please?
@Infectionary Could I get a price check on the female mirror accent Vicious Blood Eyes, please?
dlJsEIj.png
@Infectionary

Hey there! How much for "Flashy Storm Plates" and "Divine Beasts"? :)
@Infectionary

Hey there! How much for "Flashy Storm Plates" and "Divine Beasts"? :)
gNtNgvw.png
I'm headed to bed and will catch up on price checks in the morning, sorry everyone!
I'm headed to bed and will catch up on price checks in the morning, sorry everyone!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary
If you still have the Nightfall regalia skydancer accent available, I'd like to offer 1500G for it
@Infectionary
If you still have the Nightfall regalia skydancer accent available, I'd like to offer 1500G for it
There's no LAH for BubbleYum (F Skydancer). What do you think you'd be asking for it?
There's no LAH for BubbleYum (F Skydancer). What do you think you'd be asking for it?
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12