Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most gross thing you ever eaten??
1 2 3 4 5 6
if drinks count, then a peppermint hot chocolate from ihop with strawberry syrup in it.

It was pretty bad by itself, REALLY rich and weird-tasting and so sugary that there is undissolved sugar sludge at the bottom. It turned from bad to worse when I decided to try and improve it by adding the strawberry syrup that was on the table. was bad. I recall my friend saying she told me so, and I said that I was just experimenting. She replied that I should experiment with girls, not hot chocolate. iconic.
if drinks count, then a peppermint hot chocolate from ihop with strawberry syrup in it.

It was pretty bad by itself, REALLY rich and weird-tasting and so sugary that there is undissolved sugar sludge at the bottom. It turned from bad to worse when I decided to try and improve it by adding the strawberry syrup that was on the table. was bad. I recall my friend saying she told me so, and I said that I was just experimenting. She replied that I should experiment with girls, not hot chocolate. iconic.
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
I have only eaten one thing that made me puke ever. Pasta with alfredo sauce. *dry heaves* I hate pasta in general but creamy white sauce and veggies included

AAAAHhhhhhh nO
I have only eaten one thing that made me puke ever. Pasta with alfredo sauce. *dry heaves* I hate pasta in general but creamy white sauce and veggies included

AAAAHhhhhhh nO
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Black liquorice The dog food bean from the bean boozled box only because the taste didn't seem to go away.
Black liquorice The dog food bean from the bean boozled box only because the taste didn't seem to go away.
not sure if it counts because i didnt eat it but i almost had chicken that was infected(?) with some kind of mold/tar thing inside of the meat like it looked like smth that would turn you into a zombie

and thats why im never going to get a foster farms chicken again
not sure if it counts because i didnt eat it but i almost had chicken that was infected(?) with some kind of mold/tar thing inside of the meat like it looked like smth that would turn you into a zombie

and thats why im never going to get a foster farms chicken again
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
salad. any sort of salad. or anything that has lettuce in it for that matter. i absolutely h a t e lettuce >:(
salad. any sort of salad. or anything that has lettuce in it for that matter. i absolutely h a t e lettuce >:(
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Overall what takes the cake is that once without really thinking my mom made a hamburger helper, but the milk was spoiled. Like she and I both really can't smell if dairy is bad unless we stick our noses right up in it (and even then sometimes) and she was in a bit of a rush to get dinner going and I guess didn't pay attention/didn't see that the milk was slightly chunky. It wasn't until we were digging in that we noticed the meal was slightly tangy, for lack of a better word, but we just ate it and then both got really sick later that night and mom realized the next morning when she went to use the last of the milk for her cereal that it was spoiled.

Texture and smell wise, however, the absolute worst thing for me is sauerkraut. Like the smell makes me want to gag and the texture when I try to eat it is just all the no thank you. Which is odd because I like the flavor?

And flavor wise, I think the worst thing I ever ate (er, drank) was a straight up espresso shot. So bitter, so nasty.
Overall what takes the cake is that once without really thinking my mom made a hamburger helper, but the milk was spoiled. Like she and I both really can't smell if dairy is bad unless we stick our noses right up in it (and even then sometimes) and she was in a bit of a rush to get dinner going and I guess didn't pay attention/didn't see that the milk was slightly chunky. It wasn't until we were digging in that we noticed the meal was slightly tangy, for lack of a better word, but we just ate it and then both got really sick later that night and mom realized the next morning when she went to use the last of the milk for her cereal that it was spoiled.

Texture and smell wise, however, the absolute worst thing for me is sauerkraut. Like the smell makes me want to gag and the texture when I try to eat it is just all the no thank you. Which is odd because I like the flavor?

And flavor wise, I think the worst thing I ever ate (er, drank) was a straight up espresso shot. So bitter, so nasty.
You know what, story time.

So, when I was in third grade, my friends were having Bean Boozled, and one of them would always know which jellybean was good and which was bad. I always went to her for this one type of jellybean, which, by the way, has the worst alternative. She would always give me the good one, until one day, her psychic powers failed her.

It was my birthday, and I asked her for every good jellybean in the box because I was too lazy to get my own bag of regular jelly beans. She grabbed a handful, counted them out, and gave me what was left. Naturally, I downed all of them, chewing and all, and I nearly threw up in class, because ALL of them were the bad jelly beans.
You know what, story time.

So, when I was in third grade, my friends were having Bean Boozled, and one of them would always know which jellybean was good and which was bad. I always went to her for this one type of jellybean, which, by the way, has the worst alternative. She would always give me the good one, until one day, her psychic powers failed her.

It was my birthday, and I asked her for every good jellybean in the box because I was too lazy to get my own bag of regular jelly beans. She grabbed a handful, counted them out, and gave me what was left. Naturally, I downed all of them, chewing and all, and I nearly threw up in class, because ALL of them were the bad jelly beans.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Chicken fried steak.

It looks like soft tender chicken that you can bite into and let melt in your mouth while it compliments the tasty crunchy skin, AND INSTEAD IT'S A CHEWY ROUGH MEAT SLAB THAT ISNT YOUR FRIEND AT ALL. The steak does not compliment the normal crispy chickeny outfit, The steak juice makes the crunch revert into it's batter texture and it's nasty and disgusting.
It's like biting into a sandwich that looks like it's got mustard, turkey, and pickle and it all turns out to be MAYONNAISE. No tangy mustard. No succulent turky. No crunchy pickles. All. Mayonnaise...

I hate chicken friend steak. Disgusting.
Chicken fried steak.

It looks like soft tender chicken that you can bite into and let melt in your mouth while it compliments the tasty crunchy skin, AND INSTEAD IT'S A CHEWY ROUGH MEAT SLAB THAT ISNT YOUR FRIEND AT ALL. The steak does not compliment the normal crispy chickeny outfit, The steak juice makes the crunch revert into it's batter texture and it's nasty and disgusting.
It's like biting into a sandwich that looks like it's got mustard, turkey, and pickle and it all turns out to be MAYONNAISE. No tangy mustard. No succulent turky. No crunchy pickles. All. Mayonnaise...

I hate chicken friend steak. Disgusting.
For me it was a horribly dried up sandwich I got from a restaurant called Denali in the town I live in. The meat was over cooked, the bread was dry and tasted stale, and it took a whole cup of water to get the dryness out of my mouth after I ate one bite. My mom and step dad didn’t have very pleasant meals either, and we have never stepped foot into that place again.
For me it was a horribly dried up sandwich I got from a restaurant called Denali in the town I live in. The meat was over cooked, the bread was dry and tasted stale, and it took a whole cup of water to get the dryness out of my mouth after I ate one bite. My mom and step dad didn’t have very pleasant meals either, and we have never stepped foot into that place again.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 3 4 5 6