Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most gross thing you ever eaten??
1 2 3 4 5 6
most likely Brussels sprouts, they tasted all out nasty to me
most likely Brussels sprouts, they tasted all out nasty to me
I tried kefir today and I... didn't like it. augh. if it actually had the strawberry flavor it says it has, it might've been ok. but no. no, it was bad and I couldn't even drink all of what I had poured. RIP
one time I had a whipped yogurt and hated it. I thought it would be pretty ok, but it was gross.
I was once given a knockoff Twinkie, and that was pretty yucky tasting.
umm... gosh, I dunno. the kefir is the worst thing I've tasted in a long, long time tho.
I tried kefir today and I... didn't like it. augh. if it actually had the strawberry flavor it says it has, it might've been ok. but no. no, it was bad and I couldn't even drink all of what I had poured. RIP
one time I had a whipped yogurt and hated it. I thought it would be pretty ok, but it was gross.
I was once given a knockoff Twinkie, and that was pretty yucky tasting.
umm... gosh, I dunno. the kefir is the worst thing I've tasted in a long, long time tho.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
@spottedleaf125 thank you B) and thats gross wh y i wont ever eat something like t hat eeeeew

@blackjay aw ma dude! xD that sounds gross, glad you didnt die! well thats a lesson learned???
@spottedleaf125 thank you B) and thats gross wh y i wont ever eat something like t hat eeeeew

@blackjay aw ma dude! xD that sounds gross, glad you didnt die! well thats a lesson learned???
tumblr_mffowzo62c1qbgas1o2_r7_500.gif
Mushrooms and microwave mozzarella sticks.
shudder
Mushrooms and microwave mozzarella sticks.
shudder
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@RINKET You'd think so, but I'm more willing to eat the stuff I'm told not to then new foods. xD
@RINKET You'd think so, but I'm more willing to eat the stuff I'm told not to then new foods. xD
FusionFlare.gif
I've eaten chocolate covered crickets and beetle larvae, they were both alright, the beetle larvae was cooked so it was crunchy. They both just tasted like chocolate covered nuts to be honest, except I did have to pick some cricket legs (and its head!) out of my teeth for a bit after that.

I have some really old crickets that I never ate that I think are sour cream and onion flavored? They're probably expired and bad to eat now though, I also probably have some of those scorpion lollipops but I can't remember for sure.

Also I have a cook book where every recipe includes bugs in some way or another.

I went through a phase where I was obsessed with spiders, I even got a pet tarantula which I still have, and I wanted to be like a spider so I wanted to start eating bugs, that's why I ate the crickets and larvae and why I have that book.

I know I've eaten (or at least took a bite of) the heart of something, I'm pretty sure it was a chicken, and I feel like I tried another one of its organs but I'm not sure, it didn't taste bad but I'm not sure if I'd want to do it again. I've eaten liver in the past and did not like it.

I had a centipede flavored jellybean once but it just tasted like wood.

In terms of how gross it tasted or felt to me though I'd have to say beef fat, like off of a steak, it's the only food that I know of that actually makes me gag if I get too big of a piece in my mouth. So I can eat bugs and organs but I can't handle fat on my steak.
I've eaten chocolate covered crickets and beetle larvae, they were both alright, the beetle larvae was cooked so it was crunchy. They both just tasted like chocolate covered nuts to be honest, except I did have to pick some cricket legs (and its head!) out of my teeth for a bit after that.

I have some really old crickets that I never ate that I think are sour cream and onion flavored? They're probably expired and bad to eat now though, I also probably have some of those scorpion lollipops but I can't remember for sure.

Also I have a cook book where every recipe includes bugs in some way or another.

I went through a phase where I was obsessed with spiders, I even got a pet tarantula which I still have, and I wanted to be like a spider so I wanted to start eating bugs, that's why I ate the crickets and larvae and why I have that book.

I know I've eaten (or at least took a bite of) the heart of something, I'm pretty sure it was a chicken, and I feel like I tried another one of its organs but I'm not sure, it didn't taste bad but I'm not sure if I'd want to do it again. I've eaten liver in the past and did not like it.

I had a centipede flavored jellybean once but it just tasted like wood.

In terms of how gross it tasted or felt to me though I'd have to say beef fat, like off of a steak, it's the only food that I know of that actually makes me gag if I get too big of a piece in my mouth. So I can eat bugs and organs but I can't handle fat on my steak.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
Dry ramen made from rice instead of wheat.

God, it took me so dan long just to eat one. The cooked variant wasn't any different, for it never absorbed the soy sauce I put on it...
Dry ramen made from rice instead of wheat.

God, it took me so dan long just to eat one. The cooked variant wasn't any different, for it never absorbed the soy sauce I put on it...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
good christ i once ate steamed mussels that were way too big and almost seemed like they weren't cooked enough so i could feel every single damn organ in my mouth and then happened upon this like mound of gritty black stuff in there that my god just made me gag

I once thought about it while i was eating something else and almost threw up
good christ i once ate steamed mussels that were way too big and almost seemed like they weren't cooked enough so i could feel every single damn organ in my mouth and then happened upon this like mound of gritty black stuff in there that my god just made me gag

I once thought about it while i was eating something else and almost threw up
xEyhnVi.gif
I've eaten acorns (SO BITTER) and cattail roots (starchy!) and an entire cricket, sauteed in butter (the taste is okay but the texture is... well, it POPS)

One could argue that eating pig's tongue is absolutely disgusting, but the meat is SO TENDER when prepared right and, you know, it's just a muscle... it's actually one of my favourite meals.
I've eaten acorns (SO BITTER) and cattail roots (starchy!) and an entire cricket, sauteed in butter (the taste is okay but the texture is... well, it POPS)

One could argue that eating pig's tongue is absolutely disgusting, but the meat is SO TENDER when prepared right and, you know, it's just a muscle... it's actually one of my favourite meals.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Once I was staying with my friend's family at their shore house. So after going to the beach with some of her family's friends, we eat lunch at their house. Lunch goes by alright, but then dessert comes around. For dessert, they gave us some chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. And although they were pretty standard grocery store cookies, they were like the best f**kin cookies that ever graced my tongue (at that time).

Then they offer me the last cookie.

Me, being the little gremlin that I am, obviously wanted that last cookie. So I take it. But then, I bite into the cookie.... And It was like biting into a dry sponge. It was the stalest cookie that I have ever tasted in my entire sixteen years of life on this planet. It was a really stale cookie. So while everyone else is having a casual lunch conversation, I was sitting there silently panicking because of this stale cookie. I didn't know what to do. Do I just eat it and not say anything? Do I throw it away? Should I tell them???

I went with my gut and my gut said "feed me", so that's what I did. I just nibbled that brick like a mouse, slowing chewing it and trying to ignore the texture. But then the family friend husband notices me nibbling on the stalest™ cookie, and he says, "Wow! That's so impressive! You're eating that cookie so slow. When I eat a cookie that thing's gone in like two bites!"

There was no way that I could turn back and tell them now, that'd be too weird now that they've seen me eating it. I just kept nibbling until it was almost finished and then I just shoved into my mouth and swallowed.

So yeah, not the grossest thing I've ever eaten, but it was one of the weird ones.

Once I was staying with my friend's family at their shore house. So after going to the beach with some of her family's friends, we eat lunch at their house. Lunch goes by alright, but then dessert comes around. For dessert, they gave us some chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. And although they were pretty standard grocery store cookies, they were like the best f**kin cookies that ever graced my tongue (at that time).

Then they offer me the last cookie.

Me, being the little gremlin that I am, obviously wanted that last cookie. So I take it. But then, I bite into the cookie.... And It was like biting into a dry sponge. It was the stalest cookie that I have ever tasted in my entire sixteen years of life on this planet. It was a really stale cookie. So while everyone else is having a casual lunch conversation, I was sitting there silently panicking because of this stale cookie. I didn't know what to do. Do I just eat it and not say anything? Do I throw it away? Should I tell them???

I went with my gut and my gut said "feed me", so that's what I did. I just nibbled that brick like a mouse, slowing chewing it and trying to ignore the texture. But then the family friend husband notices me nibbling on the stalest™ cookie, and he says, "Wow! That's so impressive! You're eating that cookie so slow. When I eat a cookie that thing's gone in like two bites!"

There was no way that I could turn back and tell them now, that'd be too weird now that they've seen me eating it. I just kept nibbling until it was almost finished and then I just shoved into my mouth and swallowed.

So yeah, not the grossest thing I've ever eaten, but it was one of the weird ones.

1 2 3 4 5 6