Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most gross thing you ever eaten??
1 2 3 4 5 6
squid
idk it was just. really gross imo,,
though most seafood make me wanna throw up
squid
idk it was just. really gross imo,,
though most seafood make me wanna throw up
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Once I drank a good portion of a carton of expired eggnog. Well, it wasn't expired, per se, but it was past its prime. I felt bad that it had gone bad since I was the only one in the house that drank it, and my parents had bought it especially for me, so I ended up drinking a cup or two even after I realized that it was NOT supposed to taste like that. I'm still extra cautious when taking the first sip of any dairy product.

Speaking of which, I've got some 'nog in the fridge I should chug down.
Once I drank a good portion of a carton of expired eggnog. Well, it wasn't expired, per se, but it was past its prime. I felt bad that it had gone bad since I was the only one in the house that drank it, and my parents had bought it especially for me, so I ended up drinking a cup or two even after I realized that it was NOT supposed to taste like that. I'm still extra cautious when taking the first sip of any dairy product.

Speaking of which, I've got some 'nog in the fridge I should chug down.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@snivy14 EW DUDE XD gravy???? gravy and pineapple????//
@snivy14 EW DUDE XD gravy???? gravy and pineapple????//
tumblr_mffowzo62c1qbgas1o2_r7_500.gif
@RINKET

I was a really weird girl back then it probably doesn't taste good anymore XP
@RINKET

I was a really weird girl back then it probably doesn't taste good anymore XP
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
I actually tried deep fried insects. Apparently they're a popular snack that far out in the world where a particular someone brought them from. But they were spiced with something pepper-y and tasted a bit like Cheetos.
I actually tried deep fried insects. Apparently they're a popular snack that far out in the world where a particular someone brought them from. But they were spiced with something pepper-y and tasted a bit like Cheetos.
hP3vDfK.gif
@RINKET

I just want to say I love your signature.

BUT, to stay on topic, the grossest thing I ever ate was probably cow tongue.
@RINKET

I just want to say I love your signature.

BUT, to stay on topic, the grossest thing I ever ate was probably cow tongue.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Moldy chocolate pastry.
I had no idea it was moldy till half-way..and I'm lactose intolerant. I reallly messed my stomach up for a day and a half ;n;
Moldy chocolate pastry.
I had no idea it was moldy till half-way..and I'm lactose intolerant. I reallly messed my stomach up for a day and a half ;n;
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Cheeto dipped in Orange juice. It was. Gross
Cheeto dipped in Orange juice. It was. Gross
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Oh, I've got a story about this. So in middle school, we had this thing called 'International Club' where the club would load on a bus after school and go to authentic restaurants. My favourite was this kosher deli and they had shwarma and it was great BUT that's not the story for this.

So obviously there'd be good places and places where I felt the food was kinda gross. Now there was this Vietnamese restaurant we all went to one day, and we got this weird... Meat soup thing. It was a massive bowl of broth with a piece of meat, I think it was beef, and some herbs like chives or something. Every single one of us hated it. And we were going to be there for another hour, hour and a half, so we all started talking. But we were middle schoolers who thought we were cool cuz we were technically teens. So we decided to test who was bravest.

This unholy concoction was made of whatever we could get our grubby little hands on. We took someone's mostly empty glass of coke and began just pouring stuff in. At first, it was just adding the broth to the coke. THen someone got ketchup and there was mustard, I think salt and some of the solid stuff in the broth, and more random stuff. When I say we added everything, I mean it.

Now, at this point, everyone realized this thing was not a good idea to drink. But one guy said he'd try and he managed a sip before he had to put it down. That's how bad it was. Now, I was a shy kid at this point, having lost my only friend to another middle school. But, I really did not like this guy. Looking back, I think he had a crush on me because boys were jerks when they had a crush at that age. But he also had moments where he was nice if I was freaking out. But anyway, something about him rubbed me the wrong way. So to see him gloating and being praised for being so brave I said I'd do better. And I did. I chugged that thing, but even that was just three massive gulps before I couldn't handle it.

Everyone started praising me, and I was soaking it up, but then it started. That... Thing was not meant for human consumption, and my stomach made that very clear. By the time I got home, I was dying and just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. After an hour or so I was feeling better, did my homework like a good little noodle, and went to bed. But the next morning, I had a doctors appointment, or dentist or something. Basically, I didn't go to school in the morning. When I finally did get there, the boy who'd started making the drink from hell looked visibly relieved. We didn't get along either (I had trouble making friends, ok?) so I was very confused. I asked him and he said that when he didn't see me that morning he thought he'd actually killed me. And apparently, most of the club thought the same. That some weird mix of random consumable stuff had managed to murder me.

So yeah, that is the story of the grossest thing I have ever consumed. For normal food, it was a lemon cake my great-grandma made me for my birthday and even 10-year-old me knew that I had to eat that thing. No way was I gonna break my little old grandma's heart.

TL;DR: My club in middle school made a death drink, I chugged it, was late to school the next day, and they all thought I'd died.
Oh, I've got a story about this. So in middle school, we had this thing called 'International Club' where the club would load on a bus after school and go to authentic restaurants. My favourite was this kosher deli and they had shwarma and it was great BUT that's not the story for this.

So obviously there'd be good places and places where I felt the food was kinda gross. Now there was this Vietnamese restaurant we all went to one day, and we got this weird... Meat soup thing. It was a massive bowl of broth with a piece of meat, I think it was beef, and some herbs like chives or something. Every single one of us hated it. And we were going to be there for another hour, hour and a half, so we all started talking. But we were middle schoolers who thought we were cool cuz we were technically teens. So we decided to test who was bravest.

This unholy concoction was made of whatever we could get our grubby little hands on. We took someone's mostly empty glass of coke and began just pouring stuff in. At first, it was just adding the broth to the coke. THen someone got ketchup and there was mustard, I think salt and some of the solid stuff in the broth, and more random stuff. When I say we added everything, I mean it.

Now, at this point, everyone realized this thing was not a good idea to drink. But one guy said he'd try and he managed a sip before he had to put it down. That's how bad it was. Now, I was a shy kid at this point, having lost my only friend to another middle school. But, I really did not like this guy. Looking back, I think he had a crush on me because boys were jerks when they had a crush at that age. But he also had moments where he was nice if I was freaking out. But anyway, something about him rubbed me the wrong way. So to see him gloating and being praised for being so brave I said I'd do better. And I did. I chugged that thing, but even that was just three massive gulps before I couldn't handle it.

Everyone started praising me, and I was soaking it up, but then it started. That... Thing was not meant for human consumption, and my stomach made that very clear. By the time I got home, I was dying and just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. After an hour or so I was feeling better, did my homework like a good little noodle, and went to bed. But the next morning, I had a doctors appointment, or dentist or something. Basically, I didn't go to school in the morning. When I finally did get there, the boy who'd started making the drink from hell looked visibly relieved. We didn't get along either (I had trouble making friends, ok?) so I was very confused. I asked him and he said that when he didn't see me that morning he thought he'd actually killed me. And apparently, most of the club thought the same. That some weird mix of random consumable stuff had managed to murder me.

So yeah, that is the story of the grossest thing I have ever consumed. For normal food, it was a lemon cake my great-grandma made me for my birthday and even 10-year-old me knew that I had to eat that thing. No way was I gonna break my little old grandma's heart.

TL;DR: My club in middle school made a death drink, I chugged it, was late to school the next day, and they all thought I'd died.
FusionFlare.gif
When I was in Peru I ate a guinea pig. It even still had the shape when it was finished cooking
When I was in Peru I ate a guinea pig. It even still had the shape when it was finished cooking
1 2 3 4 5 6