Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed to Requests) Adopt a Dragon!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@daidetre
Yup, I still want this dragon.
I'll call her Miola.
Thanks~
@daidetre
Yup, I still want this dragon.
I'll call her Miola.
Thanks~
@daidetre

can i please have number 15 the skydancer? id love to gift them to my friend who just joined as they loooove skydancers!

can you name then garnet please
@daidetre

can i please have number 15 the skydancer? id love to gift them to my friend who just joined as they loooove skydancers!

can you name then garnet please
Gcgg04n.png
@balalala2002, @cmannell - hi both, I'm afraid you've missed out on those guys, as they've been requested in earlier posts - however I can let you know when the parents hatch another nest?

@Countryforlife16 - hi, what would you like to call the dragon? :)
@balalala2002, @cmannell - hi both, I'm afraid you've missed out on those guys, as they've been requested in earlier posts - however I can let you know when the parents hatch another nest?

@Countryforlife16 - hi, what would you like to call the dragon? :)
Adopt a Free Dragon OuO
I've sent over the dragons requested by @Tizzy, @Nerdygamer, @Kivino and @Snugglelord.

Still waiting for names for 3 from @FlyingNightFury and 20 from @lovingcryptids (if you wanted 20 still)
I've sent over the dragons requested by @Tizzy, @Nerdygamer, @Kivino and @Snugglelord.

Still waiting for names for 3 from @FlyingNightFury and 20 from @lovingcryptids (if you wanted 20 still)
Adopt a Free Dragon OuO
@daidetre
can i have a male fea? i just got a skin for one
it doesn't matter what it looks like
@daidetre
can i have a male fea? i just got a skin for one
it doesn't matter what it looks like
uDWJxnb.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37189000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371891/37189000_350.png[/img] [/url] @FireHeartSong - I have this boy, what would you like to call him?

37189000_350.png

@FireHeartSong - I have this boy, what would you like to call him?
Adopt a Free Dragon OuO
ah, I love 24 I think she would fit the name Bubblegum or blush, what do you think?? XD

@Daidetre
ah, I love 24 I think she would fit the name Bubblegum or blush, what do you think?? XD

@Daidetre
tumblr_ml8in3ZJa51qckb0uo6_250.gif
@Daidetre, Swirl
@Daidetre, Swirl
3.png
[quote name="SealFlame" date=2017-11-19 10:33:40] ah, I love 24 I think she would fit the name Bubblegum or blush, what do you think?? XD @Daidetre [/quote] 24? Do you mean 34? Both 34 and 35 are males (and I did sort of offer 34 to someone in an earlier post). I do also have 3 similar faes from the same parents that I've just added - 42 and 44 are females! ;3 And are even more bubblegum-ish! @SealFlame
SealFlame wrote on 2017-11-19:

@Daidetre

24? Do you mean 34? Both 34 and 35 are males (and I did sort of offer 34 to someone in an earlier post). I do also have 3 similar faes from the same parents that I've just added - 42 and 44 are females! ;3 And are even more bubblegum-ish!

@SealFlame
Adopt a Free Dragon OuO
@Daidetre tbh I don't remember what I mean but wow! 44 is gorgeous! I would love to have her and name her bubble gum, if you don't mind, of course.
@Daidetre tbh I don't remember what I mean but wow! 44 is gorgeous! I would love to have her and name her bubble gum, if you don't mind, of course.
tumblr_ml8in3ZJa51qckb0uo6_250.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18