Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick Lore for Food
I'm back from an impromptu hiatus and my lair is starving! I'm looking to sell quick/short bits of writing, be it lore, short stories about OCs, character bios, or fanfiction, in return for food. Price will be 1 food point = 1 word for [s]meat[/s] and [s]seafood[/s], while 2 food points = 1 word for bugs and plants because I don't need those as badly. I should be all good for meat and seafood! Still looking for bugs, and plants! My regular shop is in my signature if you'd like some examples of my writing, to look at my rules, etc. [quote][b]Order Form:[/b] @AfternoonPigeon Username: Commission Type: (bio, drabble, short story, character intro, other?) Word Count Preference: (please give me a range. Max word count for one piece right now is 1,000 words if paying with meant/seafood, and max 500 words if paying with bugs/plants or a mix.) Character(s): Info, picture, and/or link to a profile Character Type: Do you want them written in Dragon or Human form? Or are they something else entirely? Personality: 3-5 adjectives or a few sentences, bullet points, a paragraph or two, or give me free reign to work off the feeling I get from them. Anything is fine. Other Details: Do you want it to be romance, slice of life? Do they fit with traditional FR lore? Anything you want me to include? Payment:[/quote] [indent][indent][b]Slots[/indent][/indent] Slots are unlimited but will close as soon as I reach the amount of food points I need. [list=1][*]Peyp [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/list]
I'm back from an impromptu hiatus and my lair is starving!

I'm looking to sell quick/short bits of writing, be it lore, short stories about OCs, character bios, or fanfiction, in return for food.

Price will be 1 food point = 1 word for meat and seafood, while 2 food points = 1 word for bugs and plants because I don't need those as badly.
I should be all good for meat and seafood! Still looking for bugs, and plants!

My regular shop is in my signature if you'd like some examples of my writing, to look at my rules, etc.
Quote:
Order Form:

@AfternoonPigeon
Username:
Commission Type: (bio, drabble, short story, character intro, other?)
Word Count Preference: (please give me a range. Max word count for one piece right now is 1,000 words if paying with meant/seafood, and max 500 words if paying with bugs/plants or a mix.)
Character(s): Info, picture, and/or link to a profile
Character Type: Do you want them written in Dragon or Human form? Or are they something else entirely?
Personality: 3-5 adjectives or a few sentences, bullet points, a paragraph or two, or give me free reign to work off the feeling I get from them. Anything is fine.
Other Details: Do you want it to be romance, slice of life? Do they fit with traditional FR lore? Anything you want me to include?
Payment:

Slots
Slots are unlimited but will close as soon as I reach the amount of food points I need.
  1. Peyp
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon Username: Peyp Commission Type: Bio Word Count Preference: 700-1000 Character(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34378666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343787/34378666_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Type: Dragon Personality: Free reign, apparel may but doesn't have to be included. I have no idea what to do with this girl and her mate. Other Details: They fit traditional FR lore Anything you want me to include: You could include her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33981568]mate[/url], but it's not necessary. Payment: However many meat food points it comes up to. Actually, can I order two, one for her mate as well?
@AfternoonPigeon
Username: Peyp
Commission Type: Bio
Word Count Preference: 700-1000
Character(s):

34378666_350.png

Character Type: Dragon
Personality: Free reign, apparel may but doesn't have to be included. I have no idea what to do with this girl and her mate.
Other Details: They fit traditional FR lore
Anything you want me to include: You could include her mate, but it's not necessary.
Payment: However many meat food points it comes up to.

Actually, can I order two, one for her mate as well?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Sure, you can order two, but the word length would be combined. So each would max out at 500 words. Or, I can do hers now, and ping you when it's done and see if there's another slot left where you can buy the mate's, or you can buy the mate's for FR currency from my normal shop if there's not.
@Peyp Sure, you can order two, but the word length would be combined. So each would max out at 500 words. Or, I can do hers now, and ping you when it's done and see if there's another slot left where you can buy the mate's, or you can buy the mate's for FR currency from my normal shop if there's not.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon
I'll get his lore from your normal shop then, thanks!
@AfternoonPigeon
I'll get his lore from your normal shop then, thanks!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Sounds good! I'll ping you when this one is done and then you can order his.

It should be within the week, but if it's going to be longer, I'll try and warn you.
@Peyp Sounds good! I'll ping you when this one is done and then you can order his.

It should be within the week, but if it's going to be longer, I'll try and warn you.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon Username: GhostOfAPickle Commission Type: bio Word Count Preference: 300-500 words maybe Character(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318443/31844276_350.png?mtime=Wgiv5AACedQ.png[/img] Character Type: Dragon Personality: I don’t really have a preference on personality or anything so I guess I’ll just give you free reign Other Details: Nope Payment: seafood

@AfternoonPigeon
Username: GhostOfAPickle
Commission Type: bio
Word Count Preference: 300-500 words maybe
Character(s):
31844276_350.png?mtime=Wgiv5AACedQ.png
Character Type: Dragon
Personality: I don’t really have a preference on personality or anything so I guess I’ll just give you free reign
Other Details: Nope
Payment: seafood
QFXpYkj.png 6Af94.gif
@GhostOfAPickle Ok, accepted! I have a bit of a list so it'll probably be between 1-2 weeks. I'll message you with any questions once I get started!
@GhostOfAPickle Ok, accepted! I have a bit of a list so it'll probably be between 1-2 weeks. I'll message you with any questions once I get started!
pigeon2pidgesig.png