Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kyrin18
I do sorry for the mispelling.

You just tell me which category you would like (all the prizes are listed on the first page and say if they have been claimed or not)
@kyrin18
I do sorry for the mispelling.

You just tell me which category you would like (all the prizes are listed on the first page and say if they have been claimed or not)
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal It's ok. The "Mother Jewl" prize, dose that mean you get a dragon exactly like her? Also, can "Not quite right..." be claimed?
@Annobethal It's ok. The "Mother Jewl" prize, dose that mean you get a dragon exactly like her? Also, can "Not quite right..." be claimed?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Not quite right is not available as we didn't get enough ticket's bought to unlock it.
And no, you get a subspecies dragon but I don't have any like her.
@kyrin18

Not quite right is not available as we didn't get enough ticket's bought to unlock it.
And no, you get a subspecies dragon but I don't have any like her.
@Annobethal Ok, is "Light the way available? If so, I think I'd like that one.
@Annobethal Ok, is "Light the way available? If so, I think I'd like that one.
73127854.png

@kyrin18
yes it is
@kyrin18
yes it is
@Annobethal Ok, then that one ^_^
@Annobethal Ok, then that one ^_^
73127854.png

@Luminaire @Nightfleet @Cunphusion @boi @Femmegf @aztec @IllusiveFox @Illuminati @FrostoCatto @ghostofapickle @JoyLayne @stormdragon21 @kyrin18 @phoenixfairy @GiantPandroid @lovelywillow @rutilant

The next winning number is 1 and 42, which means the next winners are Frostocatto and Phoenixfairy.

Frostocatto please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Phoenixfairy please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

After 12 hours if you have not responded you will be at the bottom of the next drawing (or be put at the end of the list if this is your second chance).
@Luminaire @Nightfleet @Cunphusion @boi @Femmegf @aztec @IllusiveFox @Illuminati @FrostoCatto @ghostofapickle @JoyLayne @stormdragon21 @kyrin18 @phoenixfairy @GiantPandroid @lovelywillow @rutilant

The next winning number is 1 and 42, which means the next winners are Frostocatto and Phoenixfairy.

Frostocatto please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Phoenixfairy please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

After 12 hours if you have not responded you will be at the bottom of the next drawing (or be put at the end of the list if this is your second chance).
@Annobethal

Artist award of that's not taken
@Annobethal

Artist award of that's not taken
FNOeVdB.png
@Annobethal
O gosh! Thank you for running such a wonderful raffle, here are my two categories
1. Mother Jewel
2. Glow mates
@Annobethal
O gosh! Thank you for running such a wonderful raffle, here are my two categories
1. Mother Jewel
2. Glow mates

The next winners are Stormdragon21, Cunphusion, and Luminaire

Stormdragon21 please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Cunphusion please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

Luminaire please choose 3 categories you would like for your prize.

The next winners are Stormdragon21, Cunphusion, and Luminaire

Stormdragon21 please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Cunphusion please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

Luminaire please choose 3 categories you would like for your prize.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7