Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Annobethal
Mother Jewl or Artist Award please!
@Annobethal
Mother Jewl or Artist Award please!
@Luminaire @Nightfleet @Cunphusion @boi @Femmegf @aztec @IllusiveFox @Illuminati @FrostoCatto @ghostofapickle @JoyLayne @stormdragon21 @kyrin18 @phoenixfairy @GiantPandroid @lovelywillow @rutilant

The next winning number is 83 and 156, which means the next winners are JoyLayne and Lovelywillow.

JoyLayne please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Lovelywillow please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

After 12 hours if you have not responded you will be at the bottom of the next drawing (or be put at the end of the list if this is your second chance).
@Luminaire @Nightfleet @Cunphusion @boi @Femmegf @aztec @IllusiveFox @Illuminati @FrostoCatto @ghostofapickle @JoyLayne @stormdragon21 @kyrin18 @phoenixfairy @GiantPandroid @lovelywillow @rutilant

The next winning number is 83 and 156, which means the next winners are JoyLayne and Lovelywillow.

JoyLayne please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Lovelywillow please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

After 12 hours if you have not responded you will be at the bottom of the next drawing (or be put at the end of the list if this is your second chance).
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
1) a flatcolor bust if there any still available. Of my Nuriko, in my first lair slot. I'll edit in her if you want.

2) mother jewel. Would i get to choose out of a selection or is it random?

@Annobethal
1) a flatcolor bust if there any still available. Of my Nuriko, in my first lair slot. I'll edit in her if you want.

2) mother jewel. Would i get to choose out of a selection or is it random?

@Annobethal
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow

The bust shot has been claimed, it states so on the post so you will have to choose another 2nd option.

And I have a selection to choose from for the glass jewls.
@LovelyWillow

The bust shot has been claimed, it states so on the post so you will have to choose another 2nd option.

And I have a selection to choose from for the glass jewls.
@Annobethal i just thought cause it said it would be awarded 3 times. I'll pick another.

1) Headshot sketch if there isn't a slot with Flat color option.

2) Mother Jewel

@Annobethal i just thought cause it said it would be awarded 3 times. I'll pick another.

1) Headshot sketch if there isn't a slot with Flat color option.

2) Mother Jewel

AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow
I was wrong I though that one was a singular prize, 100% my fault
@LovelyWillow
I was wrong I though that one was a singular prize, 100% my fault
Wow! Thank You! @Annobethal
I choose the
(1) Artist award
and
(2) Lore Award - this one specifically:
The Loving Lore with 300 words
Wow! Thank You! @Annobethal
I choose the
(1) Artist award
and
(2) Lore Award - this one specifically:
The Loving Lore with 300 words

The next winning number is 32 and 69, which means the next winners are Kryn18 and Giantpandroid.

Kryn18 please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Giantpandroid please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

The next winning number is 32 and 69, which means the next winners are Kryn18 and Giantpandroid.

Kryn18 please pick which prize category you would like as your prize

Giantpandroid please choose 2 categories you would like for your prize.

@Annobethal
Thank you! I choose

1. Artist Award
2. Mother Jewl Dragon
@Annobethal
Thank you! I choose

1. Artist Award
2. Mother Jewl Dragon
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@Annobethal Ah, do you mean me? (if so, you spelled my username wrong...) Sooo... how do I claim a price...?
@Annobethal Ah, do you mean me? (if so, you spelled my username wrong...) Sooo... how do I claim a price...?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7