Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 471 472
Ggggggg
Ggggggg
lL0TUQg.png
@OldmanRobustin

I can't help you with the eliminate for i've not had any drop for me in a while, however i had a friend recently join, who's dragons are level 17 and with no eliminate.

I advised him to follow this guide, just stay in the lower areas until no more exp is earned (or you get an eliminate) and then move on it may be slower, but its a decent way to level and earn treasure.

All of my leveled dragons (barring 1 who is been trained a different way) i have trained using this guide, and my last set of three only got their eliminates when they found them.

Sorry i cannot help you get an elimate, but grinding the lower venues does pay out..eventually

good luck
@OldmanRobustin

I can't help you with the eliminate for i've not had any drop for me in a while, however i had a friend recently join, who's dragons are level 17 and with no eliminate.

I advised him to follow this guide, just stay in the lower areas until no more exp is earned (or you get an eliminate) and then move on it may be slower, but its a decent way to level and earn treasure.

All of my leveled dragons (barring 1 who is been trained a different way) i have trained using this guide, and my last set of three only got their eliminates when they found them.

Sorry i cannot help you get an elimate, but grinding the lower venues does pay out..eventually

good luck
signatureadversion1_orig.png
Are the full berserker stats in this guide still viable? I know this guide is a bit old. Not sure if anyone has found a better stat distribution yet.
Are the full berserker stats in this guide still viable? I know this guide is a bit old. Not sure if anyone has found a better stat distribution yet.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@KhajiitHasWares
@KhajiitHasWares
i really like star wars ok
pinging myself for later, best guide i've ever come across

@vixletDreamer
pinging myself for later, best guide i've ever come across

@vixletDreamer
HSTrash_Achiev.gif
I don't really understand how you can make good money from the colisuem. I get most of my moonies from the fairgrounds. Could someone please clarify this to me? Tysm! <3
I don't really understand how you can make good money from the colisuem. I get most of my moonies from the fairgrounds. Could someone please clarify this to me? Tysm! <3
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
@Culex
This is a great guide, but it is not very common for people to have eliminate, so what would you do if you were level seven without eliminate?
@Culex
This is a great guide, but it is not very common for people to have eliminate, so what would you do if you were level seven without eliminate?
@Phisters

You can make money from the Coli by leveling and exalting dragons
@Phisters

You can make money from the Coli by leveling and exalting dragons
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Flaxxendragon
Oh is it more monie than the fairgrounds?
@Flaxxendragon
Oh is it more monie than the fairgrounds?
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
@Phisters

Around 9.5k per level 6 dragon, as long as you have some level 25s to make it fast
@Phisters

Around 9.5k per level 6 dragon, as long as you have some level 25s to make it fast
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 471 472