Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] iPad/Mobile: Main Bug Thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Don't know it someone has that issue too.
I first thought that with slow internet on my android I can't acces the page but as it seems I can't at all. No matter if it's fast or even over Wifi conection...

I try to log in and after that I just get the regestration page or the page simply reloads without loging me in. Is there anything I can do?
Don't know it someone has that issue too.
I first thought that with slow internet on my android I can't acces the page but as it seems I can't at all. No matter if it's fast or even over Wifi conection...

I try to log in and after that I just get the regestration page or the page simply reloads without loging me in. Is there anything I can do?
Usually takes me 2-3 attempts to actually sign in and stay signed in.

I will seemingly be signed in fine, all my details will show up then as soon as I try to navigate to another page i'm logged out straight away.

Using Safari on iOS 7, happens on both a 3G and wifi connection.
Usually takes me 2-3 attempts to actually sign in and stay signed in.

I will seemingly be signed in fine, all my details will show up then as soon as I try to navigate to another page i'm logged out straight away.

Using Safari on iOS 7, happens on both a 3G and wifi connection.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
Still can't play the games, or the ticky box to get out of the seizure warning.

I have done the checks and stuff, I can play other html5 games JUST FINE, esp. if I use Photon streaming session.

And I keep on getting logged out of the system fairly randomly. But it always happens when I fully close my browser down. I do, however, stay signed into all my other things.
Still can't play the games, or the ticky box to get out of the seizure warning.

I have done the checks and stuff, I can play other html5 games JUST FINE, esp. if I use Photon streaming session.

And I keep on getting logged out of the system fairly randomly. But it always happens when I fully close my browser down. I do, however, stay signed into all my other things.
Fairgrounds were working fine for me yesterday, but now they won't load. Coli hasn't worked for me at all (neither yesterday nor today). I haven't played on iPad before yesterday, so I don't know how it was before then. I'm not sure what kind of iPad I have, but it's probably 2.
Fairgrounds were working fine for me yesterday, but now they won't load. Coli hasn't worked for me at all (neither yesterday nor today). I haven't played on iPad before yesterday, so I don't know how it was before then. I'm not sure what kind of iPad I have, but it's probably 2.
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
Don't know if this is the appropriate thread for this but I am unable to arrange my dragons when using my iPad5. Essentially, I can't drag them to where they need to go. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong! :)
Don't know if this is the appropriate thread for this but I am unable to arrange my dragons when using my iPad5. Essentially, I can't drag them to where they need to go. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong! :)
I can't really play any of the games on mobile with chrome. I've got a Galaxy tab 2 10.1 and all of my firm and software is updated.

With runestones it doesn't always register when I've tapped a rune. I have to tap each one 3-5 times before it reacts, and then it lags until I get a time out. It lags a little in mobile firefox but it's playable.

On the jigsaw puzzle I can't really move the pieces. They either lag and get moved to a random spot, or the page scrolls up and down rather than grabbing a piece. Works fine in firefox.

Shockswitch also lags completely and you can't tell which blocks you're going to switch because they move before it actually registers your tap. In firefox it sort of works but doesn't always switch the blocks you tapped on (sometimes it swaps the next pair over or below where you tapped). Playing it for more than a couple minutes also crashes the browser.

And the coliseum just lags like crazy. It takes 15+ minutes to finish one match. Same issue in firefox.
I can't really play any of the games on mobile with chrome. I've got a Galaxy tab 2 10.1 and all of my firm and software is updated.

With runestones it doesn't always register when I've tapped a rune. I have to tap each one 3-5 times before it reacts, and then it lags until I get a time out. It lags a little in mobile firefox but it's playable.

On the jigsaw puzzle I can't really move the pieces. They either lag and get moved to a random spot, or the page scrolls up and down rather than grabbing a piece. Works fine in firefox.

Shockswitch also lags completely and you can't tell which blocks you're going to switch because they move before it actually registers your tap. In firefox it sort of works but doesn't always switch the blocks you tapped on (sometimes it swaps the next pair over or below where you tapped). Playing it for more than a couple minutes also crashes the browser.

And the coliseum just lags like crazy. It takes 15+ minutes to finish one match. Same issue in firefox.
I find myself unable to scroll down longer dragon bios- or rather, it lets me drag a little but when I release it bounces back to its previous position.

I am on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7
I find myself unable to scroll down longer dragon bios- or rather, it lets me drag a little but when I release it bounces back to its previous position.

I am on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7
02junior-lieutenant_zps70978048.png
I sent a Contact Us form to the admins and didn't get a response on this, so I found this thread.

I use a Droid4 (has a qwerty keyboard) and I cannot arrange my dragons at all. I'd really like this addressed.
Once the changes were made to the games I found I could no longer play the puzzle game.

Thank you,
Nakase
I sent a Contact Us form to the admins and didn't get a response on this, so I found this thread.

I use a Droid4 (has a qwerty keyboard) and I cannot arrange my dragons at all. I'd really like this addressed.
Once the changes were made to the games I found I could no longer play the puzzle game.

Thank you,
Nakase
Love DRAGONS? Check out my artwork: www.nakaseart.com
Found out another issue (using iPad Air - 5 I think):

Unable to scroll through my battlestones inventory in the 'Abilities & Stats' window of the Coliseum. It shows the first 9, yet when I attempt to scroll the window down, it will show a separate amount of battlestones, but none in between. I can't do a controlled scroll...it's either one extreme or the other.

Though, seeing as this thread hasn't been edited by a mod since June, I don't have much hope of these issues being resolved anytime soon. XD
Found out another issue (using iPad Air - 5 I think):

Unable to scroll through my battlestones inventory in the 'Abilities & Stats' window of the Coliseum. It shows the first 9, yet when I attempt to scroll the window down, it will show a separate amount of battlestones, but none in between. I can't do a controlled scroll...it's either one extreme or the other.

Though, seeing as this thread hasn't been edited by a mod since June, I don't have much hope of these issues being resolved anytime soon. XD
[reposting to the proper thread. I see it's already here, so probably just my device/browser info may be useful here.]

Lair arrange is not working for my tablet. Arrange page loads without any problems but I can't drag and drop the dragons. Could it happen that drag and drop JS lib doesn't have touch support?

Device: Google Nexus 7
Browser: Google Chrome (recent version)

Thank you!
[reposting to the proper thread. I see it's already here, so probably just my device/browser info may be useful here.]

Lair arrange is not working for my tablet. Arrange page loads without any problems but I can't drag and drop the dragons. Could it happen that drag and drop JS lib doesn't have touch support?

Device: Google Nexus 7
Browser: Google Chrome (recent version)

Thank you!
Chickensmoothie username: Nightshimmer
Eldemore username: Nightshimmer
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19