Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Bonewood Spire (come watch!)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49
[columns] [b]Crane[/b] Coatl Shadow Male[nextcol]| | | |[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27369002][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273691/27369002.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4][i]Crane hooks the burner over his tail, turns, and heads down the corridors to the western room. There's too much to discover to leave just yet! He does, however, tell whoever's there right now that an exit has been found in the eastern room.[/i][/size][nextcol][b]Inventory[/b] Glass shard with 'handle' wrapped in grey cloth Unusual incense burner.[/columns] Okay, gang, who's in the western room right now.
Crane
Coatl
Shadow
Male
|
|
|
|
27369002.png Crane hooks the burner over his tail, turns, and heads down the corridors to the western room. There's too much to discover to leave just yet!

He does, however, tell whoever's there right now that an exit has been found in the eastern room.
Inventory
Glass shard with 'handle' wrapped in grey cloth
Unusual incense burner.
Okay, gang, who's in the western room right now.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
So since Cobra used the exit, it closes now, right? Each exit is only good for one dragon.
So since Cobra used the exit, it closes now, right? Each exit is only good for one dragon.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
(From the ones that have acted at least once today, I believe that Voodoo, Revio, Bloodbane, Sanguis, Nyarlathotep and Morgan are in the western room. I'm very sorry for any mistakes!!!)
(From the ones that have acted at least once today, I believe that Voodoo, Revio, Bloodbane, Sanguis, Nyarlathotep and Morgan are in the western room. I'm very sorry for any mistakes!!!)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[quote name="Watercolour" date=2017-10-25 15:34:48] (From the ones that have acted at least once today, I believe that Voodoo, Revio, Bloodbane, Sanguis, Nyarlathotep and Morgan are in the western room. I'm very sorry for any mistakes!!!) [/quote] [size=2][color=#bc9ad4]Also, Chaos!
Watercolour wrote on 2017-10-25:
Also, Chaos!
((Kai || they/them))
Fountain begins to think to himself. "I wonder if there is anything behind these mirrors." He calls over to Veronique. "Hey can you help me with something I have an idea."
Fountain begins to think to himself. "I wonder if there is anything behind these mirrors." He calls over to Veronique. "Hey can you help me with something I have an idea."
?pWsc_=party.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/66947/6694688p.png[/img] [i]Bloodbane is still surveying the room from above when he hears about the exit. He doesn't consider leaving an option until he gets something valuable out of this. As he looks around the room, he wonders if there is any way to continue, or to reveal another hidden door. His gaze falls upon the unlit chandelier, and realizes that it may be the key to moving deeper into the spires. "Does anyone have something that could be used to light this chandelier?"[/i]
6694688p.png
Bloodbane is still surveying the room from above when he hears about the exit. He doesn't consider leaving an option until he gets something valuable out of this. As he looks around the room, he wonders if there is any way to continue, or to reveal another hidden door. His gaze falls upon the unlit chandelier, and realizes that it may be the key to moving deeper into the spires. "Does anyone have something that could be used to light this chandelier?"
Veronique is distracted from trying to get a reaction from Yiki by Fountain's call. "Hmm? What is this idea?" She hesitates to move away from Yiki.
Veronique is distracted from trying to get a reaction from Yiki by Fountain's call. "Hmm? What is this idea?" She hesitates to move away from Yiki.
((Kai || they/them))
Fountain walks over to Veronique and Yiki. "I wanna break all these mirrors and see what happens or if something is behind them." He replies. "Maybe it might have something to help Yiki."
Fountain walks over to Veronique and Yiki. "I wanna break all these mirrors and see what happens or if something is behind them." He replies. "Maybe it might have something to help Yiki."
?pWsc_=party.png
Veronique looks skeptical. "I don't see how anything could be behind the mirrors, let alone something that would help Yiki, but if you feel that smashing glass would be beneficial to this venture, by all means. How can I help?"
Veronique looks skeptical. "I don't see how anything could be behind the mirrors, let alone something that would help Yiki, but if you feel that smashing glass would be beneficial to this venture, by all means. How can I help?"
((Kai || they/them))
Fountain hands Veronique a bone to hit the mirrors with. "Take this and break the mirrors on the left and I will get the ones on the right. Also for how it could be beneficial is there may be a secret compartment behind one of these with something we could use."
Fountain hands Veronique a bone to hit the mirrors with. "Take this and break the mirrors on the left and I will get the ones on the right. Also for how it could be beneficial is there may be a secret compartment behind one of these with something we could use."
?pWsc_=party.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49