Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Bonewood Spire (come watch!)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49
Zara is the first one out of the hallway. She bounds into the room as they come to the end of the passageway. A sharp click from Veronique has the hyperactive fox returning to her heel. Veronique looks around with interest, stepping out of the way to let Fountain through.

"The decor is wonderful," Veronique murmurs. She peers into one of the mirrors and then heads towards the center of the room. Holding Zara back from the pool of acid, she examines the intricate carvings with interest. The shine of the red stones catches her eye.
Zara is the first one out of the hallway. She bounds into the room as they come to the end of the passageway. A sharp click from Veronique has the hyperactive fox returning to her heel. Veronique looks around with interest, stepping out of the way to let Fountain through.

"The decor is wonderful," Veronique murmurs. She peers into one of the mirrors and then heads towards the center of the room. Holding Zara back from the pool of acid, she examines the intricate carvings with interest. The shine of the red stones catches her eye.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
The incense Burner suddenly flares red, momentarily blinding all in the room. As the light subsides, the crimson stones in the carved dragons' eyes suddenly go dull.

This is the first example of disease in Bonewood Spires so far. Yiki has been possessed by what was previously trapped within the Burner. Coming in contact with the Burner released it (Much like a genie in a bottle), and the thing took hold of his body.
So the effect this has is Yiki is now an NPC (non player character) under the spirit's (my) control. From here on out, or until the spirit is removed from Yiki's body, I will be narrating Yiki's actions as well as my original descriptions of the surroundings.
So @stormdragon21, you can go to the front page of this thread and take the Possessed icon, and place it either in Yiki's bio or your signature, whichever you prefer. I suggest you still keep track of Yiki's actions, because while you currently don't have any control over him, there's still ways to restore him, which might happen as the plot goes on.

We're on day three of RoR, which means I will not hesitate to start triggering traps and diseases that have otherwise been closed so far. Good luck to all of you~
The incense Burner suddenly flares red, momentarily blinding all in the room. As the light subsides, the crimson stones in the carved dragons' eyes suddenly go dull.

This is the first example of disease in Bonewood Spires so far. Yiki has been possessed by what was previously trapped within the Burner. Coming in contact with the Burner released it (Much like a genie in a bottle), and the thing took hold of his body.
So the effect this has is Yiki is now an NPC (non player character) under the spirit's (my) control. From here on out, or until the spirit is removed from Yiki's body, I will be narrating Yiki's actions as well as my original descriptions of the surroundings.
So @stormdragon21, you can go to the front page of this thread and take the Possessed icon, and place it either in Yiki's bio or your signature, whichever you prefer. I suggest you still keep track of Yiki's actions, because while you currently don't have any control over him, there's still ways to restore him, which might happen as the plot goes on.

We're on day three of RoR, which means I will not hesitate to start triggering traps and diseases that have otherwise been closed so far. Good luck to all of you~
Clan Lore
Capercaillie watches what Yiki is doing with interest, her nose almost poking over his shoulder. She also then trails her claws of the carved images of dragons taking flight, poking at their eyes in particular.

Edit: She backpedals wildly to get out of the way as Yiki is possessed.
Capercaillie watches what Yiki is doing with interest, her nose almost poking over his shoulder. She also then trails her claws of the carved images of dragons taking flight, poking at their eyes in particular.

Edit: She backpedals wildly to get out of the way as Yiki is possessed.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Cobra blinks a few times as her eyes readjust. She's not exactly sure what just happened, but she's sure it can't be good. She moves to the walls of the room, her claws gliding along them, as she looks for an exit.
Cobra blinks a few times as her eyes readjust. She's not exactly sure what just happened, but she's sure it can't be good. She moves to the walls of the room, her claws gliding along them, as she looks for an exit.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
((So...will I be killing people or something?))
((So...will I be killing people or something?))
Mg9qSuP.gif
Voodoo watches Revio investigating the room, deciding he should do the same. Looking at the chandelier, he becomes intrigued by the feather-like crystals. Bound by the lights reflecting off of them, he wonders how many dragons had been in this room and if anything happened to them, based on the room's condition. Becoming lost in the crystals, Voodoo could swear that the reflected lights are actually dragons trapped inside of them.

(Voodoo seems to become lost a lot, oops)
Voodoo watches Revio investigating the room, deciding he should do the same. Looking at the chandelier, he becomes intrigued by the feather-like crystals. Bound by the lights reflecting off of them, he wonders how many dragons had been in this room and if anything happened to them, based on the room's condition. Becoming lost in the crystals, Voodoo could swear that the reflected lights are actually dragons trapped inside of them.

(Voodoo seems to become lost a lot, oops)
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight
That's for... everyone else to discover ;)
That's for... everyone else to discover ;)
Clan Lore
[columns] [b]Crane[/b] Coatl Shadow Male[nextcol]| | | |[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27369002][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273691/27369002.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4][i]Crane blinks as his darkvision returns, before attempting to take the burner out of Yiki's claws. It's still interesting.[/i][/size][nextcol][b]Inventory[/b] Glass shard with 'handle' wrapped in grey cloth[/columns]
Crane
Coatl
Shadow
Male
|
|
|
|
27369002.png Crane blinks as his darkvision returns, before attempting to take the burner out of Yiki's claws. It's still interesting. Inventory
Glass shard with 'handle' wrapped in grey cloth
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/66947/6694688p.png[/img] [i]Bloodbane enters the room cautiously with a knife in one of his talons. He decides it would be best to avoid the chandelier. Even though it looked like it was brand new, something didn't feel right about it. [b]He walks around the edge of the room and examines the claw marks on the walls, taking care not to step on or touch anything[/b][/i]
6694688p.png
Bloodbane enters the room cautiously with a knife in one of his talons. He decides it would be best to avoid the chandelier. Even though it looked like it was brand new, something didn't feel right about it. He walks around the edge of the room and examines the claw marks on the walls,
taking care not to step on or touch anything
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34482648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344827/34482648_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Century]Nyarlathotep carefully takes in the visceral splendor of the chamber before eying the door at his back; what was that commotion about?[/center]

34482648_350.png

Nyarlathotep carefully takes in the visceral splendor of the chamber before eying the door at his back; what was that commotion about?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49