Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Injured and The Insane
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
((My bad all. Not dead, just sleeping... Liddle bit.))

Grog smiled back at Agrina, displaying crooked rows of teeth as he nodded his agreement to Soul. "Grog do. Grog like to help friends." The ogre kept a steady waking pace, though by this time his mind, such as it was, had begun to race ahead. "So..." he made an effort to seem laid back as he spoke. "...What disappearing Dragon lady think Soul and Grog need to keep Dragon Lady safe from?" He asked as the stairs to the tavern appeared up ahead.
((My bad all. Not dead, just sleeping... Liddle bit.))

Grog smiled back at Agrina, displaying crooked rows of teeth as he nodded his agreement to Soul. "Grog do. Grog like to help friends." The ogre kept a steady waking pace, though by this time his mind, such as it was, had begun to race ahead. "So..." he made an effort to seem laid back as he spoke. "...What disappearing Dragon lady think Soul and Grog need to keep Dragon Lady safe from?" He asked as the stairs to the tavern appeared up ahead.
Inanis cleared his throat softly, waiting for Mira to notice. He wondered if he was maybe doing something completely wrong. Maybe only the host was supposed to butter rolls. Oh, this world was STRANGE.

Ulci gulped, then glanced around the room. What was there to say, to think?... what to feel? He rubbed his arm subconsciously. Hazte had left him, just as she said she would. She was with them, once more. "The skies are very clear tonight," Ulci murmured weakly, staring up, past the leaves, past the roof (if there is one...), past the sky. He could see home, beckoning him. But he had to stay.
Inanis cleared his throat softly, waiting for Mira to notice. He wondered if he was maybe doing something completely wrong. Maybe only the host was supposed to butter rolls. Oh, this world was STRANGE.

Ulci gulped, then glanced around the room. What was there to say, to think?... what to feel? He rubbed his arm subconsciously. Hazte had left him, just as she said she would. She was with them, once more. "The skies are very clear tonight," Ulci murmured weakly, staring up, past the leaves, past the roof (if there is one...), past the sky. He could see home, beckoning him. But he had to stay.
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
"Not sure," Replied Soul with a huff. "I'd suppose, with all that's happened today and yesterday, to protect them from any danger." He paused to think. "Although I still don't understand why something would think I could protect something I can't even inherently get near without hurting myself... But I suppose if that's what it takes..."

(you good, Kit! I think we all need more sleep. :/)
"Not sure," Replied Soul with a huff. "I'd suppose, with all that's happened today and yesterday, to protect them from any danger." He paused to think. "Although I still don't understand why something would think I could protect something I can't even inherently get near without hurting myself... But I suppose if that's what it takes..."

(you good, Kit! I think we all need more sleep. :/)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Inanis cleared his throat. Mira glanced over at him, and finding a question written on his face, her eyes naturally flicked down to check the food. Butter knife in one hand, roll in the other, honey butter half spread... It took a moment for it all to come together, but when it did, she smiled. "It's okay, your doing it right. You just have as much if that as you like. I make the butter in big batches so if you run out, there is plenty more where that came from." She told him, nodding to emphasize the point.
Scanning the room again, she noted that the new comer looked decidedly upset. Her brow creased. Mira gave Inanis an encouraging pat, then moved silently over to Ulci's table. "You look like you could use some comfort food and a stiff drink... is everything alright?"

Realizing Souls predicament, Grog frowned. "Grog don't know why that smart idea either." He stated with a shake of his head. "But Grog think maybe that what make Soul good friend to whole town..." He offered, gently reajusting Agrina so she would be comfortable as they reached the stairs and began to ascend. "...Soul keep friends safe, keep town safe, even when it hard." The ogres voice rang with a hint of admiration. "Grog try to be like Soul... But Grog not as good at it yet."
Inanis cleared his throat. Mira glanced over at him, and finding a question written on his face, her eyes naturally flicked down to check the food. Butter knife in one hand, roll in the other, honey butter half spread... It took a moment for it all to come together, but when it did, she smiled. "It's okay, your doing it right. You just have as much if that as you like. I make the butter in big batches so if you run out, there is plenty more where that came from." She told him, nodding to emphasize the point.
Scanning the room again, she noted that the new comer looked decidedly upset. Her brow creased. Mira gave Inanis an encouraging pat, then moved silently over to Ulci's table. "You look like you could use some comfort food and a stiff drink... is everything alright?"

Realizing Souls predicament, Grog frowned. "Grog don't know why that smart idea either." He stated with a shake of his head. "But Grog think maybe that what make Soul good friend to whole town..." He offered, gently reajusting Agrina so she would be comfortable as they reached the stairs and began to ascend. "...Soul keep friends safe, keep town safe, even when it hard." The ogres voice rang with a hint of admiration. "Grog try to be like Soul... But Grog not as good at it yet."
Agrina, having made no noise at the adjustment, smiles. She had fallen asleep on the way back to the tavern, but she could still hear the conversation going on. Maybe Soul could help since she was only half star... or 1/4 star? It was getting confusing again, and a frown slightly crosses her face. She pushes the memories away, not wanting to deal with them yet. The fear.... the pain.... the agony.... It was all flooding back, but she tried her best to shut it out. She didn't want to deal with nightmares... Not when she was already about to face one in the form of a very angry Doctor.
Agrina, having made no noise at the adjustment, smiles. She had fallen asleep on the way back to the tavern, but she could still hear the conversation going on. Maybe Soul could help since she was only half star... or 1/4 star? It was getting confusing again, and a frown slightly crosses her face. She pushes the memories away, not wanting to deal with them yet. The fear.... the pain.... the agony.... It was all flooding back, but she tried her best to shut it out. She didn't want to deal with nightmares... Not when she was already about to face one in the form of a very angry Doctor.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
((Lol yeah you better watch yourself Agrina))
((Lol yeah you better watch yourself Agrina))
giphy.gif
Inanis let out a breath. Mira was so calm, and she knew so much... Phew, that was good. He took another bite, then glanced over at Ruana, who seemed tired. Well, no wonder. Everyone in town had become a patient, and those that hadn't were busy trying not to be. Oh well, she was doing a good job.

Ulci smiled pleasantly, but shook his head. "I am fine. Thank you for your kindness, but I do not eat." He paused, and heard her haunting voice. Why did she torment him any longer? "I am descended from beings that received the energy from light, and it is most perfectly bright in here, so I am quite well."
Inanis let out a breath. Mira was so calm, and she knew so much... Phew, that was good. He took another bite, then glanced over at Ruana, who seemed tired. Well, no wonder. Everyone in town had become a patient, and those that hadn't were busy trying not to be. Oh well, she was doing a good job.

Ulci smiled pleasantly, but shook his head. "I am fine. Thank you for your kindness, but I do not eat." He paused, and heard her haunting voice. Why did she torment him any longer? "I am descended from beings that received the energy from light, and it is most perfectly bright in here, so I am quite well."
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
@Crookedhalo1109
@DragonLair
@FoxxHound
@ Moonpelt
@WhiskyandCigars
@Dragonseeker
@derp6071
@SeiryuuJanaisha
@ChancellorOButts
@KitThorne

I'm pinging everyone that was in this thread.... from start to end, whether you stayed in or not...

and dang

that's a lot of people.

I'm reading through this again, and omg this would make a great book honestly
@Crookedhalo1109
@DragonLair
@FoxxHound
@ Moonpelt
@WhiskyandCigars
@Dragonseeker
@derp6071
@SeiryuuJanaisha
@ChancellorOButts
@KitThorne

I'm pinging everyone that was in this thread.... from start to end, whether you stayed in or not...

and dang

that's a lot of people.

I'm reading through this again, and omg this would make a great book honestly
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91