Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
I think all Dragons should have Skins represented with each Festival. It just seems fair to me.
I think all Dragons should have Skins represented with each Festival. It just seems fair to me.
[quote name="Bijoux" date=2017-10-22 20:11:52] I think all Dragons should have Skins represented with each Festival. It just seems fair to me. [/quote] this ^^^ I love all the skins but I have seen some stellar ones get over looked only for the festival to release and there multiple choices for other dragons. I'd at least like to see each dragon get a skin if not even adjusting it to having a skin for both genders of each dragon (not sure this is possible but it would be nice). I only really keep wc's so I'm pretty saddened by there being no skins to look forward to collecting after praising a few of the artists in their work. Festivals are the main way I obtain skins with my lack of free time for the site I cannot reasonably manage to pay 500 plus gems most skin/accent artists ask sadly.
Bijoux wrote on 2017-10-22:

this ^^^

I love all the skins but I have seen some stellar ones get over looked only for the festival to release and there multiple choices for other dragons. I'd at least like to see each dragon get a skin if not even adjusting it to having a skin for both genders of each dragon (not sure this is possible but it would be nice).

I only really keep wc's so I'm pretty saddened by there being no skins to look forward to collecting after praising a few of the artists in their work. Festivals are the main way I obtain skins with my lack of free time for the site I cannot reasonably manage to pay 500 plus gems most skin/accent artists ask sadly.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
Ooh, the apparel!!
Ooh, the apparel!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I went back to look over the skins for this year. Most of the skins over this year so far have been pretty even minus a few dragons being way behind.

Imp males and guardian males at 8 skins
Imp females, bog females, coatl male and females, wc females, mirror females and pc females at 7
mirror males, sky males, noct females at 6
guardian females, wc males, bog males, tund females, ridge males, spiral females at 5
fae male, notc male, ridge female at 4
pearl male, tund male, snapper male at 3
sky female, fae female at 2
and snapper female at 1 skin

this is for the year so far of 2017.
I went back to look over the skins for this year. Most of the skins over this year so far have been pretty even minus a few dragons being way behind.

Imp males and guardian males at 8 skins
Imp females, bog females, coatl male and females, wc females, mirror females and pc females at 7
mirror males, sky males, noct females at 6
guardian females, wc males, bog males, tund females, ridge males, spiral females at 5
fae male, notc male, ridge female at 4
pearl male, tund male, snapper male at 3
sky female, fae female at 2
and snapper female at 1 skin

this is for the year so far of 2017.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
that carapace arm was just what i needed omg
that carapace arm was just what i needed omg
ohQY5qq.gif
All of the skins and accents are amazing, but Grave Omen has to be my favorite, now to wait for it to restock, and get a male imp who's colors will actaully work with it
All of the skins and accents are amazing, but Grave Omen has to be my favorite, now to wait for it to restock, and get a male imp who's colors will actaully work with it
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Oh. Boy. Look at this madness. You outdid yourselves this month!

Oh. Boy. Look at this madness. You outdid yourselves this month!

caJVKuQ.png
For anyone who wants total numbers:

Imperial: 59
Guardian: 54
Pearlcatcher: 50
Coatl: 51
Ridgeback: 48
Mirror: 46
Skydancer: 44
Wildclaw: 43
Fae: 40
Snapper: 39
Spiral: 37
Tundra: 35
Nocturne: 31
Bogsneak: 20

(these were manually counted... they may be off by 1-2, but should be pretty close)

Keep in mind that certain breeds were over-represented in earlier festivals, because the site launched with them. Ridgebacks and Guardians especially seemed to have a stronger start, but have noticeably fallen back in recent years. This fact is important, because while the raw numbers may seem fairly balanced, they are still skewed because of this.

Also important to note that some breeds have better diversity overall. Breeds like Imps are frequently present to some degree in almost every festival, wile others get over-represented in their patron festival but basically ignored for the rest of the year .
For anyone who wants total numbers:

Imperial: 59
Guardian: 54
Pearlcatcher: 50
Coatl: 51
Ridgeback: 48
Mirror: 46
Skydancer: 44
Wildclaw: 43
Fae: 40
Snapper: 39
Spiral: 37
Tundra: 35
Nocturne: 31
Bogsneak: 20

(these were manually counted... they may be off by 1-2, but should be pretty close)

Keep in mind that certain breeds were over-represented in earlier festivals, because the site launched with them. Ridgebacks and Guardians especially seemed to have a stronger start, but have noticeably fallen back in recent years. This fact is important, because while the raw numbers may seem fairly balanced, they are still skewed because of this.

Also important to note that some breeds have better diversity overall. Breeds like Imps are frequently present to some degree in almost every festival, wile others get over-represented in their patron festival but basically ignored for the rest of the year .
hC2istt.png
Brual Warrior

If anyone is interested in matching clothes~

[edit] two more~

Satanist
W!cked W!tch
Brual Warrior

If anyone is interested in matching clothes~

[edit] two more~

Satanist
W!cked W!tch
@Zhombi Thank you so much! :D oh man flesh eggs would have been disgustingly awesome but wyrmwound contamination was what the inspiration was, yeah!
@Zhombi Thank you so much! :D oh man flesh eggs would have been disgustingly awesome but wyrmwound contamination was what the inspiration was, yeah!
UEKFohX.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52