Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52
Thank you SO MUCH for the Twilight Oracle's Guise!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365/36409_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you SO MUCH for the Twilight Oracle's Guise!!!
36409_350.png
Skin previews aren't working for me :C but what I see looks fantastic!
Skin previews aren't working for me :C but what I see looks fantastic!
That's a lot of skins for imps

Things look nice though
That's a lot of skins for imps

Things look nice though
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
Thank you for honorable mention^^

Thanks for Festival Gifts
Thank you for honorable mention^^

Thanks for Festival Gifts
DRnTnhy.png
Yikes some of the messages here are so Cringe. :s

I hope all the artists, those who won and those who didn't, feel super proud of their art! Not everyone has the time, dedication, skill, and talent to do what ya'll do.
Some folks are going to be upset at what didn't win (i.e, the skins/accents they liked and those who are upset about having so many Imp winners) but don't be discouraged! Try doing an IC in the Skins & Accents thread or something, keep working hard, I believe in all of you and your hard work!

There is some Good Content here and I personally enjoy it and hope the artist's feel proud, as they should. Ya'll rock. You certainly go far beyond what I can. I tip my hat to you all.

Now FR: Gimme the rest of the first year recolors how dare you :u I have a feeling ya'll didn't have 'em finished in time or are just teasing us. Gimmmeeee please ;;
Yikes some of the messages here are so Cringe. :s

I hope all the artists, those who won and those who didn't, feel super proud of their art! Not everyone has the time, dedication, skill, and talent to do what ya'll do.
Some folks are going to be upset at what didn't win (i.e, the skins/accents they liked and those who are upset about having so many Imp winners) but don't be discouraged! Try doing an IC in the Skins & Accents thread or something, keep working hard, I believe in all of you and your hard work!

There is some Good Content here and I personally enjoy it and hope the artist's feel proud, as they should. Ya'll rock. You certainly go far beyond what I can. I tip my hat to you all.

Now FR: Gimme the rest of the first year recolors how dare you :u I have a feeling ya'll didn't have 'em finished in time or are just teasing us. Gimmmeeee please ;;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Which apparel piece is the Twilight's Oracle Guide a recolour of? I don't recognise it immediately, which makes me wonder if I missed a piece of apparel from a previous festival, or if I've just seen one too many.

I do wish the first year apparel recolours had finished first before the other years began, but they do look fantastic, at least :D

Everything else is looking amazing, too ^.^
Which apparel piece is the Twilight's Oracle Guide a recolour of? I don't recognise it immediately, which makes me wonder if I missed a piece of apparel from a previous festival, or if I've just seen one too many.

I do wish the first year apparel recolours had finished first before the other years began, but they do look fantastic, at least :D

Everything else is looking amazing, too ^.^
@Zenelle It's a recolour of the Hewn Philosopher's Veil from Brightshine Jubilee this year. [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil]
@Zenelle It's a recolour of the Hewn Philosopher's Veil from Brightshine Jubilee this year.

Hewn Philosopher's Veil

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

I've never wanted a festival apparel item more than I do now! The carapace arm is fantastic!
I've never wanted a festival apparel item more than I do now! The carapace arm is fantastic!
@Akoriel

Ahhh, there we are. I just really couldn't recall. I haven't missed it, then. Thanks :D
@Akoriel

Ahhh, there we are. I just really couldn't recall. I haven't missed it, then. Thanks :D
@Zenelle Happy to help. =]
@Zenelle Happy to help. =]

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52