Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52
[quote name="styracosaurus" date=2017-10-22 22:06:00] For anyone who wants total numbers: Imperial: 59 Guardian: 54 Pearlcatcher: 50 Coatl: 51 Ridgeback: 48 Mirror: 46 Skydancer: 44 Wildclaw: 43 Fae: 40 Snapper: 39 Spiral: 37 Tundra: 35 Nocturne: 31 Bogsneak: 20 (these were manually counted... they may be off by 1-2, but should be pretty close) Keep in mind that certain breeds were over-represented in earlier festivals, because the site launched with them. Ridgebacks and Guardians especially seemed to have a stronger start, but have noticeably fallen back in recent years. This fact is important, because while the raw numbers may seem fairly balanced, they are still skewed because of this. Also important to note that some breeds have better diversity overall. Breeds like Imps are frequently present to some degree in almost every festival, wile others get over-represented in their patron festival but basically ignored for the rest of the year . [/quote] Also keep in mind that also some breeds have the ratios really skewed with genders. I know with Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, and Guardians, males do not get nearly as much in the way of skins/accents as opposed to females (in fact, for male PCs, after last Rockbreaker's, they got nothing in festivals for months. The next one they got after that one was in Brightshine, so they went from January to May (I know Brightshine's in June but since they got one then..) without getting a single skin or accent). There may be others too, but those three for sure.
styracosaurus wrote on 2017-10-22:
For anyone who wants total numbers:

Imperial: 59
Guardian: 54
Pearlcatcher: 50
Coatl: 51
Ridgeback: 48
Mirror: 46
Skydancer: 44
Wildclaw: 43
Fae: 40
Snapper: 39
Spiral: 37
Tundra: 35
Nocturne: 31
Bogsneak: 20

(these were manually counted... they may be off by 1-2, but should be pretty close)

Keep in mind that certain breeds were over-represented in earlier festivals, because the site launched with them. Ridgebacks and Guardians especially seemed to have a stronger start, but have noticeably fallen back in recent years. This fact is important, because while the raw numbers may seem fairly balanced, they are still skewed because of this.

Also important to note that some breeds have better diversity overall. Breeds like Imps are frequently present to some degree in almost every festival, wile others get over-represented in their patron festival but basically ignored for the rest of the year .

Also keep in mind that also some breeds have the ratios really skewed with genders. I know with Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, and Guardians, males do not get nearly as much in the way of skins/accents as opposed to females (in fact, for male PCs, after last Rockbreaker's, they got nothing in festivals for months. The next one they got after that one was in Brightshine, so they went from January to May (I know Brightshine's in June but since they got one then..) without getting a single skin or accent). There may be others too, but those three for sure.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
∂ º ∂
∂ º ∂
1525484424138.png
Well damn it. The skins this holiday are fantastic, the apparel could've been better but all and all I hope we have this kind of quality from now on.

Good thing I got an egg recently, time to grab most of these skins.
Well damn it. The skins this holiday are fantastic, the apparel could've been better but all and all I hope we have this kind of quality from now on.

Good thing I got an egg recently, time to grab most of these skins.
91741235.png77876607.png
Yay.
Yay.
I've anticipating this holiday for a while now, thank you for the lovely new Vista, Plague momma!!!
I've anticipating this holiday for a while now, thank you for the lovely new Vista, Plague momma!!!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

I love the Riot of Rot items this year although I find it very sad that there's so many imp skins and no wildclaw skins :'c
I love the Riot of Rot items this year although I find it very sad that there's so many imp skins and no wildclaw skins :'c
unknown-2.png
Yess!! So much hype for this; Iadore Riot of Rot
Yess!! So much hype for this; Iadore Riot of Rot
a304397c37b7c7c921726646713a52f0.png
I'm in love with all this oh my gosh i'm excited!
Best Festival!
Best Festival!
ptitsa-animatsionnaya-kartinka-0461.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52