Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Vegetable?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Arugula.
Even though I just made a smoothie consisting of it. Doesn't mean I like it~!
Arugula.
Even though I just made a smoothie consisting of it. Doesn't mean I like it~!
KVrl48s.gif
Soot derg sneezes. - The End
SEVR71o.png
Follow our story~!
E g g p l a n t
E g g p l a n t
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
beans omg the texture makes me wanna gag
beans omg the texture makes me wanna gag
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Greyjoy

Apparently people like us who eat a coriander and just taste soap are missing some enzyme or receptor or something (I forget which). Hating the soap leaf is genetic, it seems! But it doesn't taste like that to everyone else.

It's not a vegetal, but I hate rockmelon. I always called it yuckmelon as a kid.
@Greyjoy

Apparently people like us who eat a coriander and just taste soap are missing some enzyme or receptor or something (I forget which). Hating the soap leaf is genetic, it seems! But it doesn't taste like that to everyone else.

It's not a vegetal, but I hate rockmelon. I always called it yuckmelon as a kid.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
i love a lotta veggies. cauliflower. cabbage. beans of all types. celery . especially when they're cooked, or in a stew.

I'm one of those people who think coriander tastes like soap though :"))) that and RED CABBAGE .
PLEASE GET THE HECKIE out of my SALAD, please!??
Turnips aren't really my thing either, they're just so bitter.
i love a lotta veggies. cauliflower. cabbage. beans of all types. celery . especially when they're cooked, or in a stew.

I'm one of those people who think coriander tastes like soap though :"))) that and RED CABBAGE .
PLEASE GET THE HECKIE out of my SALAD, please!??
Turnips aren't really my thing either, they're just so bitter.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
I love vegetables!! That being said, beans are awful and capers are the devil's herb.

Also, I love carrots but the moment you cook them I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole
I love vegetables!! That being said, beans are awful and capers are the devil's herb.

Also, I love carrots but the moment you cook them I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
Celery is disgusting.
Cilantro/coriander is the worst (herb but still)
Celery is disgusting.
Cilantro/coriander is the worst (herb but still)
jfLmvwf.jpg
Are Olives veggies?
I really hate olives
Are Olives veggies?
I really hate olives
@PrinceLulu Same thing with Broccoli. There's also a sugar in it that a lot of people have trouble digesting though similar to like what happens with lactose.
So people that get gassy/indigestion after eating broccoli are intolerant to the sugars in it, even if they like how it tastes

Edit: Lol at post under this one
@PrinceLulu Same thing with Broccoli. There's also a sugar in it that a lot of people have trouble digesting though similar to like what happens with lactose.
So people that get gassy/indigestion after eating broccoli are intolerant to the sugars in it, even if they like how it tastes

Edit: Lol at post under this one
broccoli!!! i hate it
broccoli!!! i hate it
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18