Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Vegetable?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I needed to rant because okay this Chinese food is super good but it's fULL OF CELERY
WHY
I HATE CELERY

share the rage and post your least favorite vegetable, bonus points for funny gif mode
I needed to rant because okay this Chinese food is super good but it's fULL OF CELERY
WHY
I HATE CELERY

share the rage and post your least favorite vegetable, bonus points for funny gif mode
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Celery is freakin' disgusting but I also really hate peas and beans, the texture is just wrong on so many levels...
Celery is freakin' disgusting but I also really hate peas and beans, the texture is just wrong on so many levels...
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
@Trafa1garLaw
Thank you omg! So many people argue that celery is good and I'm just like
On what plane of existence :'D

They do have a weird texture, don't they?? I don't mind textures much but now that I think about it, they're weird xD
@Trafa1garLaw
Thank you omg! So many people argue that celery is good and I'm just like
On what plane of existence :'D

They do have a weird texture, don't they?? I don't mind textures much but now that I think about it, they're weird xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
brogle
brogle
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
@SilverFoxDemon It's just so bitter and nasty the very thought of it makes me cringe.

Yeah, though I do a little bit of an issue with some food textures, the majority of the stuff I won't eat is because I can't stand the texture more than the flavours.
@SilverFoxDemon It's just so bitter and nasty the very thought of it makes me cringe.

Yeah, though I do a little bit of an issue with some food textures, the majority of the stuff I won't eat is because I can't stand the texture more than the flavours.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
Water cashews. Cauliflower. I like everything else
Water cashews. Cauliflower. I like everything else
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I know this is really basic, but... Brussel sprouts.

I have trouble eating anything bitter without my gag reflex going absolutely nuts. Even if I can manage to choke it down, I'm probably making this 'ew' face without even knowing. And brussel sprouts are the most bitter things I have tasted in my almost 24 years on this Earth.

Good thing both my parents hate it too, they would've played themselves by forcing me to eat them, and they know it. xD
I know this is really basic, but... Brussel sprouts.

I have trouble eating anything bitter without my gag reflex going absolutely nuts. Even if I can manage to choke it down, I'm probably making this 'ew' face without even knowing. And brussel sprouts are the most bitter things I have tasted in my almost 24 years on this Earth.

Good thing both my parents hate it too, they would've played themselves by forcing me to eat them, and they know it. xD
anything spicy

I can't stand spicy stuff
anything spicy

I can't stand spicy stuff
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Always shame the cauliflower.
Always shame the cauliflower.
My writing project.
Peas!!!!! The texture is awful and I've spent my whole life swallowing them whole to avoid what's inside. It's not fun but it's that or have to explain to every relative why I will not eat the peas you give me. I thought I was getting away with it too until my sister stared me in the face at our grandparents' dinner table last year and asked why I was moving my jaw like a cow grinding grass.
Peas!!!!! The texture is awful and I've spent my whole life swallowing them whole to avoid what's inside. It's not fun but it's that or have to explain to every relative why I will not eat the peas you give me. I thought I was getting away with it too until my sister stared me in the face at our grandparents' dinner table last year and asked why I was moving my jaw like a cow grinding grass.
tumblr / twitter
5iXiC8z.png
cQS6PnX.png
fdUVIfW.png
3adgzZD.png
7A7cEAI.png
shadow.gif tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo10_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18