Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 ... 5991 5992
@LadyPlague it aint the original work office round without the original medics debut:
(Player1) ambushed (Player2) with a stapler, just like old times!

:U i still remember how vividly warden died that round, never avenged, how jerry was murdered in his sleep or how beth killed jailbot in an ambush? Or how beth was killed because she refused to kill some people, which was weird considering she'd kill 5 (2nd most kills for the game) that round.
@LadyPlague it aint the original work office round without the original medics debut:
(Player1) ambushed (Player2) with a stapler, just like old times!

:U i still remember how vividly warden died that round, never avenged, how jerry was murdered in his sleep or how beth killed jailbot in an ambush? Or how beth was killed because she refused to kill some people, which was weird considering she'd kill 5 (2nd most kills for the game) that round.
T3TuubO.png
@ladyplague

(Player1) challenges (Player2) to a rap battle. (Player1) loses, and quits in shame. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) spreads gossip about (Player2) and (Player3). (survives)

(Player1)'s lunch is stolen! (Player2) and (Player3) help solve the mystery. (survives)

(Player1) resigns and goes to work for the competitor. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) backstabs (Player2). Literally. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) and (Player2) are playing cards when (Player3) bursts in, yelling "THE BOSS IS COMING!" (survives)

(Player1) dies from exhaustion from working overtime. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) totally didn't kill (Player2), haha! (Player2 dies)

(Player1) loves to make spreadsheets. (survives)

(i'll probably edit this later today and make more!)

extra: (Player1) looked up (His/Her1) name on DeviantArt. (He/She1) was never the same. (Player 1 dies)
@ladyplague

(Player1) challenges (Player2) to a rap battle. (Player1) loses, and quits in shame. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) spreads gossip about (Player2) and (Player3). (survives)

(Player1)'s lunch is stolen! (Player2) and (Player3) help solve the mystery. (survives)

(Player1) resigns and goes to work for the competitor. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) backstabs (Player2). Literally. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) and (Player2) are playing cards when (Player3) bursts in, yelling "THE BOSS IS COMING!" (survives)

(Player1) dies from exhaustion from working overtime. (Player1 dies)

(Player1) totally didn't kill (Player2), haha! (Player2 dies)

(Player1) loves to make spreadsheets. (survives)

(i'll probably edit this later today and make more!)

extra: (Player1) looked up (His/Her1) name on DeviantArt. (He/She1) was never the same. (Player 1 dies)
*goes back to page 1029* I feel this event is needed again.

The song like a boss begins to play:
(Player1) is the boss.
(Player1) turns into a jet and flies into the sun.
(Player1) eats a bagel and chokes on it.
(Player1) has too much vodka and dies of alcohol poisoning.
(Player1) commits suicide.
(Player1) and (Player2) are driving. They crash into each other.
(Player1) bombs (Player2) and (Player3).
*goes back to page 1029* I feel this event is needed again.

The song like a boss begins to play:
(Player1) is the boss.
(Player1) turns into a jet and flies into the sun.
(Player1) eats a bagel and chokes on it.
(Player1) has too much vodka and dies of alcohol poisoning.
(Player1) commits suicide.
(Player1) and (Player2) are driving. They crash into each other.
(Player1) bombs (Player2) and (Player3).
@LadyPlague so... how do we think a fish alien empress and a time-traveling bringer of disaster will do in an office? Username: W1F1N1GHTM4R3 District: any Fandom: Homestuck Characters: Her Imperious Condescension (HIC or The Condesce works too.) (female) [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/c56231d185721a3f24880790078308ee/tumblr_n2ggnjOSG71siz5jso1_500.png[/img] The Handmaid (female) [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6gvy8am881r20bzvo1_400.gif[/img] Ping Information: first and last posts of both games Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: either is fine!
@LadyPlague

so... how do we think a fish alien empress and a time-traveling bringer of disaster will do in an office?

Username: W1F1N1GHTM4R3
District: any
Fandom: Homestuck
Characters:
Her Imperious Condescension (HIC or The Condesce works too.) (female)
tumblr_n2ggnjOSG71siz5jso1_500.png

The Handmaid (female)
tumblr_m6gvy8am881r20bzvo1_400.gif
Ping Information: first and last posts of both games
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: either is fine!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Exactly what the office building needed. XD I kind of hope the batterwitch and Ouma interact assuming they get put in the same game.

I'll come up with some events once I'm not drowning in work.
Exactly what the office building needed. XD I kind of hope the batterwitch and Ouma interact assuming they get put in the same game.

I'll come up with some events once I'm not drowning in work.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@Airplanefoxx

Yep, that will work! I like the characters that I'm entering this week, so how about we do that next week?
@Airplanefoxx

Yep, that will work! I like the characters that I'm entering this week, so how about we do that next week?
@LadyPlague
Events!
(Player1) makes (Player2) do nothing but cat-related projects.
(Player1) is working so hard that (he/she1) has started living entirely off of coffee.
(Player1) stays up until midnight and finds a website called Hell Link.
(Player1) makes (Player2) do (his/her1) work.
(Player1) keeps throwing crumbled up paper at (Player2) while (he/she2) is working.
(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) try to hold a meeting. In the end, mothing gets done.
(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) hold a successful meeting.
(Player1) finds (Player2) trying to hide from the boss in a trash can.
(Player1) can’t wait to retire.
(Player1) takes the F1 key and throws it at (Player2).
(Player1) falls asleep in a meeting.
(Player1) becomes Employee of the Day!
(Player1) throws a sock at (Player2) and shouts, “TWENTY-THREE NINETEEN!”
(Player1) shows (Player2), (Player3), and (Player4) a despair-inducing video during a meeting. The video drives them to commit suicide. ((Fatal for 2, 3, and 4))
@LadyPlague
Events!
(Player1) makes (Player2) do nothing but cat-related projects.
(Player1) is working so hard that (he/she1) has started living entirely off of coffee.
(Player1) stays up until midnight and finds a website called Hell Link.
(Player1) makes (Player2) do (his/her1) work.
(Player1) keeps throwing crumbled up paper at (Player2) while (he/she2) is working.
(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) try to hold a meeting. In the end, mothing gets done.
(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) hold a successful meeting.
(Player1) finds (Player2) trying to hide from the boss in a trash can.
(Player1) can’t wait to retire.
(Player1) takes the F1 key and throws it at (Player2).
(Player1) falls asleep in a meeting.
(Player1) becomes Employee of the Day!
(Player1) throws a sock at (Player2) and shouts, “TWENTY-THREE NINETEEN!”
(Player1) shows (Player2), (Player3), and (Player4) a despair-inducing video during a meeting. The video drives them to commit suicide. ((Fatal for 2, 3, and 4))
*RISES FROM THE GRAVE*

@LadyPlague ayyyoooOO before i enter (and suffer), would bands count as fandoms or are only fictional characters allowed?
*RISES FROM THE GRAVE*

@LadyPlague ayyyoooOO before i enter (and suffer), would bands count as fandoms or are only fictional characters allowed?
images come later

Username: Beagledragon
District: any (put "any" if you don't care)
Fandom: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Characters: Groupie Number 1 (F) and Groupie Number 2 (F) (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.)
Ping Information: first (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game (You may also mention if you have no preference, or if you wish to be a part of the same game as someone else) saturday
images come later

Username: Beagledragon
District: any (put "any" if you don't care)
Fandom: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Characters: Groupie Number 1 (F) and Groupie Number 2 (F) (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.)
Ping Information: first (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game (You may also mention if you have no preference, or if you wish to be a part of the same game as someone else) saturday
@SabbyNation oh wait a second daddy, i remembered something. I recall it was frowned upon to enter real people (there was a bit of discussion about this a while back after it was mentioned a character from one of the object shows was kinda inspired by a real someone i think? Like their... objectsona, should i say? Maybe??) and i forgot all about it ghgnh im sorry

you might be able to still try though i guess?? i dunno but id ya can't you can always go with somethin' else :')

i remember that, this round, over a year ago... i still know what Medic did. i'm ready to take back my revenge. I do not see the Medic being entered this round. To think I wished Medic good luck. ohh, im gonna get my revenge, even without the presence of R&M and SJ! in this round.
@SabbyNation oh wait a second daddy, i remembered something. I recall it was frowned upon to enter real people (there was a bit of discussion about this a while back after it was mentioned a character from one of the object shows was kinda inspired by a real someone i think? Like their... objectsona, should i say? Maybe??) and i forgot all about it ghgnh im sorry

you might be able to still try though i guess?? i dunno but id ya can't you can always go with somethin' else :')

i remember that, this round, over a year ago... i still know what Medic did. i'm ready to take back my revenge. I do not see the Medic being entered this round. To think I wished Medic good luck. ohh, im gonna get my revenge, even without the presence of R&M and SJ! in this round.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 ... 5991 5992