Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 91 92
How is Akiri doing?
How is Akiri doing?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Undel Gonna own up to the fact that the guardian accent displayed below was made for the sole purpose of making a Pokemon-inspired dragon look more like its namesake. The accent's name even not-so-subtly references said Pokemon. Would an admin please kindly remove it and refund my blueprint? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=109126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1092/109126_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Undel
Gonna own up to the fact that the guardian accent displayed below was made for the sole purpose of making a Pokemon-inspired dragon look more like its namesake. The accent's name even not-so-subtly references said Pokemon. Would an admin please kindly remove it and refund my blueprint?

109126_350.png
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Hello @Harmony, your question is best sent through Contact Us. Thank you!
Hello @Harmony, your question is best sent through Contact Us. Thank you!
@Aequorin
I was just wondering if you guys noticed the problem with the link in the email to change your password, my boyfriend has been trying to change his password but the link just sends him back to the original lost pass page. He also did send an email through contact us about a week and a half ago.

I tried changing my password to see if it was just him or everyone and I had the same problem!
@Aequorin
I was just wondering if you guys noticed the problem with the link in the email to change your password, my boyfriend has been trying to change his password but the link just sends him back to the original lost pass page. He also did send an email through contact us about a week and a half ago.

I tried changing my password to see if it was just him or everyone and I had the same problem!
tumblr_p6ofxoogfE1tnbqc8o1_500.png
Hello @Kimyo! This will be best resolved through Contact Us. Please ask your boyfriend to check his Spam folder and try again. Thank you!
Hello @Kimyo! This will be best resolved through Contact Us. Please ask your boyfriend to check his Spam folder and try again. Thank you!
@Aequorin

"Our apologies for the delays. We will be shipping out the last of the kickstarter rewards at the beginning of January to avoid holiday abscences and shipping shennanagins. :-)"

Any news on this.
@Aequorin

"Our apologies for the delays. We will be shipping out the last of the kickstarter rewards at the beginning of January to avoid holiday abscences and shipping shennanagins. :-)"

Any news on this.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hello @Rhea, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=1033660&p=mb]Undel answered your question here.[/url] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-02-02 20:47:58"]I'm very happy to say that these are pretty much taken care of and are in the mail, shipping now. :) A bunch of packages shipped mid-January, 50 more packages went in the mail this Friday with the remaining 22 shipping this tuesday. Big relief, having these finished. :) I hope everyone enjoys their books![/quote]
Hello @Rhea, Undel answered your question here.
Undel wrote on 2014-02-02 20:47:58:
I'm very happy to say that these are pretty much taken care of and are in the mail, shipping now. :) A bunch of packages shipped mid-January, 50 more packages went in the mail this Friday with the remaining 22 shipping this tuesday.

Big relief, having these finished. :) I hope everyone enjoys their books!
@Aequorin Oh blargh, totally didn't notice her post. Thanks.
@Aequorin Oh blargh, totally didn't notice her post. Thanks.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Do you know how the coliseum picks opponents in the ranked matches?
Do you know how the coliseum picks opponents in the ranked matches?
5891598x3192239.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 91 92