Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Injured and The Insane
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
(Good point XDD

Soul: "Mira it's not what you think I promise-" *gets slapped* "................... ow"

But I doubt Mira would be one to do that she too sweet)
(Good point XDD

Soul: "Mira it's not what you think I promise-" *gets slapped* "................... ow"

But I doubt Mira would be one to do that she too sweet)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
*PING PING*
*PING PING*
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
(Hehe. Is true. No slapping. Frowning maybe, or a raised brow, but no slapping :) )

Noticing the unspoken question, Mira leaned down, "Agrina's hurt, and if she is running off... Well... The last time that happened..." she turned into a Dragon. Even though she spoke in a whisper, they were in mixed company, so the elf wisely left the last part, the Dragon part, unspoken as she explained the rest to Inanis.

Already prepared to do just that, the ogre nodded once, and then with a gentleness that seemed out of place on such a rough creature, he lifted Agrina up. Most times, there was little enough he could do to help his friends, but this time he could.
"No worry. Grog help. Grog strong." He proudly stated to them both.
Seeming perfectly at ease with the small weight, he cradled Agrina like one would an infant. As he turned and began to lumber back toward the inn, he spoke to Soul over his shoulder. "So what Soul and..." the ogre paused, momentarily stumped. Since Agrina was Dragon Lady too, knowing what to call the being Soul had just been speaking to was a pickle for the ogre. "...and other Dragon lady?... uh... Disapearing Dragon Lady talk about?"
(Hehe. Is true. No slapping. Frowning maybe, or a raised brow, but no slapping :) )

Noticing the unspoken question, Mira leaned down, "Agrina's hurt, and if she is running off... Well... The last time that happened..." she turned into a Dragon. Even though she spoke in a whisper, they were in mixed company, so the elf wisely left the last part, the Dragon part, unspoken as she explained the rest to Inanis.

Already prepared to do just that, the ogre nodded once, and then with a gentleness that seemed out of place on such a rough creature, he lifted Agrina up. Most times, there was little enough he could do to help his friends, but this time he could.
"No worry. Grog help. Grog strong." He proudly stated to them both.
Seeming perfectly at ease with the small weight, he cradled Agrina like one would an infant. As he turned and began to lumber back toward the inn, he spoke to Soul over his shoulder. "So what Soul and..." the ogre paused, momentarily stumped. Since Agrina was Dragon Lady too, knowing what to call the being Soul had just been speaking to was a pickle for the ogre. "...and other Dragon lady?... uh... Disapearing Dragon Lady talk about?"
(*screams* GROG Y U SO INNOCENT)

Soul let out a soft chuckle at Grog's behavior, but answered the ogre truthfully. There was no point in hiding it. "Well, we spoke about the stars," he paused a moment. "And she told me I was to keep Agrina and our new friend safe." He walked with the two, his face becoming straight once more. "Maybe you can help, Grog."
(*screams* GROG Y U SO INNOCENT)

Soul let out a soft chuckle at Grog's behavior, but answered the ogre truthfully. There was no point in hiding it. "Well, we spoke about the stars," he paused a moment. "And she told me I was to keep Agrina and our new friend safe." He walked with the two, his face becoming straight once more. "Maybe you can help, Grog."
(*jumps in Grogs arms* you are best grog)

Agrina smiles and slightly curls up closer to Grog. She tried to make it seem like she was sleeping, but she was actually listening to everything. She lightly pats Grogs chest and laughs. "He already does a great job keeping us all safe." She gazes up at the ogre with a warm smile. She never thought she might end up befriending an ogre while she was here. 'What would Ronan say about me now....?' At the thought of said person, her smile drops and she lowers her hand. 'He's gone, you can't change that.... now drop it....' She told herself, closing her eyes again.
(*jumps in Grogs arms* you are best grog)

Agrina smiles and slightly curls up closer to Grog. She tried to make it seem like she was sleeping, but she was actually listening to everything. She lightly pats Grogs chest and laughs. "He already does a great job keeping us all safe." She gazes up at the ogre with a warm smile. She never thought she might end up befriending an ogre while she was here. 'What would Ronan say about me now....?' At the thought of said person, her smile drops and she lowers her hand. 'He's gone, you can't change that.... now drop it....' She told herself, closing her eyes again.
*pokes thread* i iz icky feeling..... then i found this lol.... 10 days later..... i guess this is ded.... T^T dang it I really liked grog
*pokes thread* i iz icky feeling..... then i found this lol.... 10 days later..... i guess this is ded.... T^T dang it I really liked grog
is this my fault again
is this my fault again
"We are what we believe we are." - C. S. Lewis

I have found,
Broken Pieces,
All around,
A shattered heart.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DUNNO WHAT TO POST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DUNNO WHAT TO POST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nu nu u good lair but SEEKER just like have soul sit on Grogs shoulder while they walk back or sumtin
nu nu u good lair but SEEKER just like have soul sit on Grogs shoulder while they walk back or sumtin
SOUL does not sit on ogre shoulders even tho Grog is great
SOUL does not sit on ogre shoulders even tho Grog is great
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91