Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Closed**
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103
@SugaSuga Another in-depth glance!
@SugaSuga Another in-depth glance!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse, @Minty
Username and ID: AlvildaBright, 323306
Path Choice: There is a passageway at the bottom left corner of the room

I would like to be pinged if I wander off and I also like to be pinged for the other events. Thanks for doing this:)
@RandomShmoe, @Vitreous, @SugaSuga, @ClockworkEclipse, @Minty
Username and ID: AlvildaBright, 323306
Path Choice: There is a passageway at the bottom left corner of the room

I would like to be pinged if I wander off and I also like to be pinged for the other events. Thanks for doing this:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright

As you step into through the passageway your first step is a sudden drop into about 2ft of water. The water splashes around you as you try to act like you meant to do that. As you gaze around the water covered room, you can see lily pads floating around and is that the buzz of mosquitoes you hear?

Which kind of gaze would you like to do?
@AlvildaBright

As you step into through the passageway your first step is a sudden drop into about 2ft of water. The water splashes around you as you try to act like you meant to do that. As you gaze around the water covered room, you can see lily pads floating around and is that the buzz of mosquitoes you hear?

Which kind of gaze would you like to do?
@seamadeland

Mari's curious nose leads to some rather interesting peppers... Particularly, the breed called Blacktongue Peppers. Those might be better for a prank than actual consumption...

There are two ways out of this room besides where you came in! In the upper left, of bottom middle.

WHICH DOOR?

@Draconequis

There are some Silver Racoons skulking about, making those suspicious noises! What rascals!

There are two ways out of this room besides where you came in! In the upper left, of bottom middle.

WHICH DOOR?

@Sidegrinder
After nosing around, you find some perfectly good Mussels at the bottom!

Going down, you enter a Sandy room with a gleaming oasis in the middle!

WHICH TYPE OF GAZE WOULD YOU LIKE?
@seamadeland

Mari's curious nose leads to some rather interesting peppers... Particularly, the breed called Blacktongue Peppers. Those might be better for a prank than actual consumption...

WHICH DOOR?

@Draconequis

There are some Silver Racoons skulking about, making those suspicious noises! What rascals!

WHICH DOOR?

@Sidegrinder
After nosing around, you find some perfectly good Mussels at the bottom!

Going down, you enter a Sandy room with a gleaming oasis in the middle!

WHICH TYPE OF GAZE WOULD YOU LIKE?
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SugaSuga

Side stepping the ever-growing pile of dragons. I head over to the Upper Right passage and continue down to the left
@SugaSuga

Side stepping the ever-growing pile of dragons. I head over to the Upper Right passage and continue down to the left
djTv1vN.gif~chu
@SugaSuga

I guess i will make my way to the upper left. EXPLORATION HOOOO :D
@SugaSuga

I guess i will make my way to the upper left. EXPLORATION HOOOO :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@SugaSuga Another dead end... I'll try the lower-right door this time.
@SugaSuga Another dead end... I'll try the lower-right door this time.
Na5WGHa.png
got pinglists updated~
got pinglists updated~
@RandomShmoe In-depth glance
@RandomShmoe In-depth glance
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@MorbidFlaw

You push yourself into a room almost sopping wet with humidity and loud with the sounds of frogs croaking and cicadas screaming. An indoor- or is it underground- swamp of all things? This is just BEGGING for a look around.

WHAT TYPE OF GAZE?

@Draconequis

You find yourself in a room full to bursting with plantlife! Particularly green leafy trees with roots bigger than your legs sticking out of the ground.

WHAT TYPE OF GAZE?

@tigressRising

The ceiling is caved in with water rushing down in a mockery of a waterfall. You see colorful fins as quiet croaks occassionally fill the room. The water must drain somewhere because the water stays a even but rippling level.

GAZE UPON IT?
@MorbidFlaw

You push yourself into a room almost sopping wet with humidity and loud with the sounds of frogs croaking and cicadas screaming. An indoor- or is it underground- swamp of all things? This is just BEGGING for a look around.

WHAT TYPE OF GAZE?

@Draconequis

You find yourself in a room full to bursting with plantlife! Particularly green leafy trees with roots bigger than your legs sticking out of the ground.

WHAT TYPE OF GAZE?

@tigressRising

The ceiling is caved in with water rushing down in a mockery of a waterfall. You see colorful fins as quiet croaks occassionally fill the room. The water must drain somewhere because the water stays a even but rippling level.

GAZE UPON IT?
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103