Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest thing in Sims?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I got the Sims 3 pet expansion. I went to the dog park. Instead of dogs, people had books. I'm not even joking - there where open books on the ground with thought bubbles.
I got the Sims 3 pet expansion. I went to the dog park. Instead of dogs, people had books. I'm not even joking - there where open books on the ground with thought bubbles.
Before I had a computer of my own, I would only ever play the Sims with my cousin--who had a laptop that just barely managed to run the Sims 3. We ran into so many strange things, she and I.

Like the time we decided to see if we could get a sim to marry a ghost. We sent our test subject to the graveyard to wait for the ghosts to come out, just fishing in one of the ponds to pass the time. Well at about 3am, an entire family of alive sims came running into the graveyard--like four or five kids and adults--and they clumped around one grave in the corner and started BAWLING. We moused over the names of these sims--it was the Bunch family. And the grave they were mourning?

It was Tragic Clown.

And it didn't stop there. After the ghosts came out, we figured the family would be scared and leave. But no--the older kids started playing football. Mr. Bunch started telling jokes. Little Darlene Bunch was doing her homework. Also the ghosts that were in the graveyard all got into a car called The Big Lemon and drove away.

Our sim got tired and went home. Still the Bunches remained.

Several game days later, we had given up on graveyard ghosts and started making our own out of trapped passersby, who we managed to set on fire with mac and cheese and bad stoves. Amazingly, we got a ghost sim pregnant, and she gave birth in a hospital to twins--one normal sim and one ghost. And as she was leaving the hospital, who did we see gathered out front?

The Bunches.

Oh, and we had a fire fighter glitched into our house from all the fires. She wouldn't leave and we couldn't interact with her, but she kept charging us money because there was no fire.
Before I had a computer of my own, I would only ever play the Sims with my cousin--who had a laptop that just barely managed to run the Sims 3. We ran into so many strange things, she and I.

Like the time we decided to see if we could get a sim to marry a ghost. We sent our test subject to the graveyard to wait for the ghosts to come out, just fishing in one of the ponds to pass the time. Well at about 3am, an entire family of alive sims came running into the graveyard--like four or five kids and adults--and they clumped around one grave in the corner and started BAWLING. We moused over the names of these sims--it was the Bunch family. And the grave they were mourning?

It was Tragic Clown.

And it didn't stop there. After the ghosts came out, we figured the family would be scared and leave. But no--the older kids started playing football. Mr. Bunch started telling jokes. Little Darlene Bunch was doing her homework. Also the ghosts that were in the graveyard all got into a car called The Big Lemon and drove away.

Our sim got tired and went home. Still the Bunches remained.

Several game days later, we had given up on graveyard ghosts and started making our own out of trapped passersby, who we managed to set on fire with mac and cheese and bad stoves. Amazingly, we got a ghost sim pregnant, and she gave birth in a hospital to twins--one normal sim and one ghost. And as she was leaving the hospital, who did we see gathered out front?

The Bunches.

Oh, and we had a fire fighter glitched into our house from all the fires. She wouldn't leave and we couldn't interact with her, but she kept charging us money because there was no fire.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
my sim left a conversation in the middle of the night to eat cereal while thinking about himself
my sim left a conversation in the middle of the night to eat cereal while thinking about himself
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
I was gonna say my entire thread

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2096864

but then I remembered that one guy I had whose dog had puppies and they came out as 4 fully-formed 8 year old children that he was apparently the father of.

I wanted to see if I could but I didn't stop to consider whether or not I should.

(this was by fiddling with the game files itself not... not the natural way, okay)
I was gonna say my entire thread

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2096864

but then I remembered that one guy I had whose dog had puppies and they came out as 4 fully-formed 8 year old children that he was apparently the father of.

I wanted to see if I could but I didn't stop to consider whether or not I should.

(this was by fiddling with the game files itself not... not the natural way, okay)
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
I have a mod that uncensored 18+ bits and let people procreate on their own. I also have a bad habit of getting annoyed with the paparazzi hang out on our porch constantly. So I put up a gated walkway that they could come in, but once they were in I locked it to everyone but family behind them so they'd starve or otherwise die in hopes of just eliminating all the paparazzi people and getting left the heck alone.

Said walkway had no shade, and allowed access to one side of the house where I had some headstones for deceased pets before walling off so they couldn't get into the back yard. A pair of paparazzi decided to start procreating out in the open, completely 18+ because of the mod I have, and then caught fire. Because it was the middle of summer, and they'd been stuck outside for at least 2 days with no shade. Both burned to death, naked and procreating, next to my air conditioning unit.
I have a mod that uncensored 18+ bits and let people procreate on their own. I also have a bad habit of getting annoyed with the paparazzi hang out on our porch constantly. So I put up a gated walkway that they could come in, but once they were in I locked it to everyone but family behind them so they'd starve or otherwise die in hopes of just eliminating all the paparazzi people and getting left the heck alone.

Said walkway had no shade, and allowed access to one side of the house where I had some headstones for deceased pets before walling off so they couldn't get into the back yard. A pair of paparazzi decided to start procreating out in the open, completely 18+ because of the mod I have, and then caught fire. Because it was the middle of summer, and they'd been stuck outside for at least 2 days with no shade. Both burned to death, naked and procreating, next to my air conditioning unit.
@PrinceLulu

Uh, who came up as the mum of those kids?
@PrinceLulu

Uh, who came up as the mum of those kids?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Violetah

The dog...

Mostly, I wanted to see how the genetics files calculated the offspring, since I was -assuming- they'd be puppies but they'd have a different DNA set from the father than what it'd be expecting.

I expected glitter-pop textureless glitch dogs. That was not what I got.
@Violetah

The dog...

Mostly, I wanted to see how the genetics files calculated the offspring, since I was -assuming- they'd be puppies but they'd have a different DNA set from the father than what it'd be expecting.

I expected glitter-pop textureless glitch dogs. That was not what I got.
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
Its been a while since i've played the Sims, but the last time I played the Sims 2, my sims were parents and they had 3 kids, and since they both had the knowledge aspiration, they both wanted to be werewolves. I used a mod and they both became werewolves, done! They should be happy, right? No. Now they have werewolf related aspirations and one of them is to "howl at the moon". So to fix this, I invite over a bunch of random wolves, so they can all howl together. The wolves show up, as expected (they're a bunch of dogs, jsyk.) The dogs completely ignore my sims, and they run into my house, and go upstairs. They bark at the kids, destroy my couch, pee on the floor, eat my other pet's food, and just make it into a very messy night. It was awful. I had my sims do rude interactions with them to get them to leave.
Its been a while since i've played the Sims, but the last time I played the Sims 2, my sims were parents and they had 3 kids, and since they both had the knowledge aspiration, they both wanted to be werewolves. I used a mod and they both became werewolves, done! They should be happy, right? No. Now they have werewolf related aspirations and one of them is to "howl at the moon". So to fix this, I invite over a bunch of random wolves, so they can all howl together. The wolves show up, as expected (they're a bunch of dogs, jsyk.) The dogs completely ignore my sims, and they run into my house, and go upstairs. They bark at the kids, destroy my couch, pee on the floor, eat my other pet's food, and just make it into a very messy night. It was awful. I had my sims do rude interactions with them to get them to leave.
xpxalNl.gif
@PrinceLulu

That's an odd family tree XD Were the kids glitchy?
@PrinceLulu

That's an odd family tree XD Were the kids glitchy?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Sigilmancy lmao.. [quote name="Sigilmancy" date=2017-10-01 04:11:39] I have a mod that uncensored 18+ bits and let people procreate on their own. I also have a bad habit of getting annoyed with the paparazzi hang out on our porch constantly. So I put up a gated walkway that they could come in, but once they were in I locked it to everyone but family behind them so they'd starve or otherwise die in hopes of just eliminating all the paparazzi people and getting left the heck alone. Said walkway had no shade, and allowed access to one side of the house where I had some headstones for deceased pets before walling off so they couldn't get into the back yard. A pair of paparazzi decided to start procreating out in the open, completely 18+ because of the mod I have, and then caught fire. Because it was the middle of summer, and they'd been stuck outside for at least 2 days with no shade. Both burned to death, naked and procreating, next to my air conditioning unit. [/quote] remember this on the front page? [quote name="Sigilmancy" date=2015-07-13 03:32:45] I think my favorite thing ever to happen in Sims is the time a horse got stuck in my living room. Like no joke, I loaded the game in one day and there was a wild horse in my living room for no reason. The door to the outside was locked to pets to keep my cat from going out there so I moved the cat into the first floor bathroom and locked the door then tried to unlock the back door. The horse would not go outside, and I tried to befriend and then adopt the horse but for some reason it didn't work. So I tried to just let it die but it kept randomly digging up food in my living room for some reason and just sleeping there and peeing all over the carpet until eventually one day I loaded the game again and it was outside in the yard again and went on its way like it hadn't just spent 4 weeks in Sim time in my house wreaking random havoc over my living room. I have a few mods for 'adult' things so of course my second favorite thing was when two paparazzi were having sex on my property for reasons I don't understand (possibly one or more of the mods) and suddenly caught fire. Like no joke, just spontaneous combustion. The only one home was the dad who was on the second floor writing a novel and he didn't react and by the time the firefighters got there and put them out both of them had burned to death. It was hilarious to watch XD [/quote]
@Sigilmancy

lmao..
Sigilmancy wrote on 2017-10-01:

remember this on the front page?
Sigilmancy wrote on 2015-07-13:
I think my favorite thing ever to happen in Sims is the time a horse got stuck in my living room. Like no joke, I loaded the game in one day and there was a wild horse in my living room for no reason.

The door to the outside was locked to pets to keep my cat from going out there so I moved the cat into the first floor bathroom and locked the door then tried to unlock the back door. The horse would not go outside, and I tried to befriend and then adopt the horse but for some reason it didn't work. So I tried to just let it die but it kept randomly digging up food in my living room for some reason and just sleeping there and peeing all over the carpet until eventually one day I loaded the game again and it was outside in the yard again and went on its way like it hadn't just spent 4 weeks in Sim time in my house wreaking random havoc over my living room.

I have a few mods for 'adult' things so of course my second favorite thing was when two paparazzi were having sex on my property for reasons I don't understand (possibly one or more of the mods) and suddenly caught fire. Like no joke, just spontaneous combustion. The only one home was the dad who was on the second floor writing a novel and he didn't react and by the time the firefighters got there and put them out both of them had burned to death. It was hilarious to watch XD
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14