Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest thing in Sims?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="Ole" date=2018-01-12 04:16:34] The weirdest thing in Sims is LGBTQ. Why a male can marry onather male? I understand that world is going crazy, but Sims... [/quote] Sounds like something someone in the closet would say.
Ole wrote on 2018-01-12:
The weirdest thing in Sims is LGBTQ.
Why a male can marry onather male? I understand that world is going crazy, but Sims...

Sounds like something someone in the closet would say.
i have lack toast and told her ants
Okay, moving on from this mess...

A burglar once stole my toilet

TOILET.

There was a pc and a tv but NOPE GOTTA STEAL THE TOILET
Okay, moving on from this mess...

A burglar once stole my toilet

TOILET.

There was a pc and a tv but NOPE GOTTA STEAL THE TOILET
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
my sim was on the computer and her wife started a fire in the kitchen. my sim continued using the computer while the house burned down around her, killing her. -_- Why r u like this Talia???
my sim was on the computer and her wife started a fire in the kitchen. my sim continued using the computer while the house burned down around her, killing her. -_- Why r u like this Talia???
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
can we rerail the thread back please
(thank you mods for cleaning this up youre AMAZING)
i kinda remember watching my sister play sims 3, there were one or two maids or something and then theyd just turn invisible and walk around the house invisible.
glitches are funny
can we rerail the thread back please
(thank you mods for cleaning this up youre AMAZING)
i kinda remember watching my sister play sims 3, there were one or two maids or something and then theyd just turn invisible and walk around the house invisible.
glitches are funny
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Mom was standing in front of her toddler. Mom passed out into the toddler, then the toddler passed out under the mom.
Mom was standing in front of her toddler. Mom passed out into the toddler, then the toddler passed out under the mom.
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
When I was big into modding the sims I would get this bug over and over where, like... the character models would randomly get long rubber tentacle limbs like they'd been stretched to spaghetti portions? And sometimes the clothing texture would disappear too so they'd be wearing a flesh dress?? Horrible eldritch sims with clothing made of skin is The Worst???
When I was big into modding the sims I would get this bug over and over where, like... the character models would randomly get long rubber tentacle limbs like they'd been stretched to spaghetti portions? And sometimes the clothing texture would disappear too so they'd be wearing a flesh dress?? Horrible eldritch sims with clothing made of skin is The Worst???
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Recently: -I told one of my sims to pet her cat, the cat was downstairs but she was already going halfway up the stairs so she had to go up before she could go down again. Well when she got up I heard her use a dialogue that I had never heard before? And her arms sort of waved to the left of her? Kind of like this glitch: [img]https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Sims_353407_4980632.png[/img] When it was over she just stood there... the command to pet the cat had disappeared but I don't think she did pet the cat so I made her do it again -I had my sim go out for "guy's night" and I made him leave early because he had work the next day... well I just sort of had the camera in one place and gave him the command to go home, I knew I would eventually get the loading screen when he left the lot, I fast forwarded and watched the bar... nothing happened. I waited until like 2 am and he hadn't left the lot yet? Finally I moved the camera to find him and... The idiot had been walking in a circle in the same place for two hours To get him out of the loop I canceled the command the go home and made him "Go here" to a random place to reset him, but like He suddenly disappeared I clicked on him and he had teleported to the other side of the lot for some reason, but he was going towards the place I told him to go when he was in the loop, there was no reason for him to teleport across the lot The Sims 4 is by far the glitchiest Sims game... and I've had to deal with The Sims 2 on Windows 7 and 10
Recently:

-I told one of my sims to pet her cat, the cat was downstairs but she was already going halfway up the stairs so she had to go up before she could go down again. Well when she got up I heard her use a dialogue that I had never heard before? And her arms sort of waved to the left of her? Kind of like this glitch:

Sims_353407_4980632.png

When it was over she just stood there... the command to pet the cat had disappeared but I don't think she did pet the cat so I made her do it again

-I had my sim go out for "guy's night" and I made him leave early because he had work the next day... well I just sort of had the camera in one place and gave him the command to go home, I knew I would eventually get the loading screen when he left the lot, I fast forwarded and watched the bar... nothing happened. I waited until like 2 am and he hadn't left the lot yet? Finally I moved the camera to find him and...

The idiot had been walking in a circle in the same place for two hours

To get him out of the loop I canceled the command the go home and made him "Go here" to a random place to reset him, but like
He suddenly disappeared
I clicked on him and he had teleported to the other side of the lot for some reason, but he was going towards the place I told him to go when he was in the loop, there was no reason for him to teleport across the lot

The Sims 4 is by far the glitchiest Sims game... and I've had to deal with The Sims 2 on Windows 7 and 10
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I used the "set as head" glitch to set a toilet as someone's head, and a toilet that is unremovable appeared in the front garden. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/ee7b/i/2018/077/5/e/11_14_17_10_38_45pm_by_pocketsizedoreo-dc68abp.png[/img] If you make them use the toilet on their head, they will fling up.
I used the "set as head" glitch to set a toilet as someone's head, and a toilet that is unremovable appeared in the front garden.
11_14_17_10_38_45pm_by_pocketsizedoreo-dc68abp.png
If you make them use the toilet on their head, they will fling up.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
this. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/c3975c9ae02d9f48dba8bb8a1f627acd/tumblr_p4zo07t1nr1rhhdneo6_1280.jpg[/img]
this.

tumblr_p4zo07t1nr1rhhdneo6_1280.jpg
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
The fact that schools and office buildings do not have their own lot type in Sims 3 Create a World, but Arboretums and ***** Wagons do.

(Sorry about the double post. And the word that FR apparently does not like - I didn't name the rabbithole that, EA did.)
The fact that schools and office buildings do not have their own lot type in Sims 3 Create a World, but Arboretums and ***** Wagons do.

(Sorry about the double post. And the word that FR apparently does not like - I didn't name the rabbithole that, EA did.)
jdDV4Lt.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14