Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest thing in Sims?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
That one time my game glitched out, and my sims started swimming in the pavement.
That one time my game glitched out, and my sims started swimming in the pavement.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
@Saeledheldes Oml, Rip hot sim XDDD

The craziest thing to happen to me, probably when one of my Sims tried to grow up, and then BOOM GLITCH-

Only the hair, Eyes, and teeth were there and I nearly took a crud on myself ;-;
@Saeledheldes Oml, Rip hot sim XDDD

The craziest thing to happen to me, probably when one of my Sims tried to grow up, and then BOOM GLITCH-

Only the hair, Eyes, and teeth were there and I nearly took a crud on myself ;-;
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Well, I learned the hard way that birthday cakes force your sims to grow up to their next age. So when my sim reached his birthday, he grew older naturally, and so I was like kay I'll have him a little party with his roomies.
Birthday cake on the table, he's excited, everyone excited, then some magic **** happens and bam
roomies are still young and now he's old and gray. Took me by surprise, really. Like why is this even a mechanic, EA you know people gonna wanna give their sims a dang cake X'D

I'm sure weirder stuff has happened but I cant remember
Well, I learned the hard way that birthday cakes force your sims to grow up to their next age. So when my sim reached his birthday, he grew older naturally, and so I was like kay I'll have him a little party with his roomies.
Birthday cake on the table, he's excited, everyone excited, then some magic **** happens and bam
roomies are still young and now he's old and gray. Took me by surprise, really. Like why is this even a mechanic, EA you know people gonna wanna give their sims a dang cake X'D

I'm sure weirder stuff has happened but I cant remember
czDP8JA.png BSKY_VGen
@LadyRandomizer I had that happen before.
I was walking my dog in one of the games it gitched no dog was on the leash
@LadyRandomizer I had that happen before.
I was walking my dog in one of the games it gitched no dog was on the leash

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
I generally enjoy creating tsundere sims and watching their relationships grow more and more complicated
I generally enjoy creating tsundere sims and watching their relationships grow more and more complicated
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
My game (Sims 3) always glitches really badly so that whenever a smol child is born something absurd happens. Like, out of their eyes you just see this [i]giant black void[/i], just, like, moving with their head (see below). It's terrifying. It's like looking into a black hole with smol child feets sticking out of it. Occasionally their toddler hair will appear all weird and stretched from within the void. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gBz8bMbYLFU/hqdefault.jpg[/img] Other times in create-a-sim, the sim glitches out so that it's just this horrific glowing, sim-shaped mass with distinctly outlined eyes, or again, just an endless, black, sim-shaped void or something (see below). And then the game freezes, and the music plays endlessly until I restart the computer, meanwhile I'm scared for my life. [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/jt2o91.png[/img]
My game (Sims 3) always glitches really badly so that whenever a smol child is born something absurd happens. Like, out of their eyes you just see this giant black void, just, like, moving with their head (see below). It's terrifying. It's like looking into a black hole with smol child feets sticking out of it. Occasionally their toddler hair will appear all weird and stretched from within the void.
hqdefault.jpg

Other times in create-a-sim, the sim glitches out so that it's just this horrific glowing, sim-shaped mass with distinctly outlined eyes, or again, just an endless, black, sim-shaped void or something (see below). And then the game freezes, and the music plays endlessly until I restart the computer, meanwhile I'm scared for my life.
jt2o91.png
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
I was making a werewolf child in create-a-sim (based on a character I made a while ago) and...this...happened when I transformed her into her werewolf form... [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/304063610152288256/470767910034604086/Screenshot.jpg[/img][/center] She's now a creature of the void...[s](Best part is, that's not even the same hairstyle and color as the sim form...)[/s] As near as I can figure, her skin is just...lacking all color.
I was making a werewolf child in create-a-sim (based on a character I made a while ago) and...this...happened when I transformed her into her werewolf form...
Screenshot.jpg
She's now a creature of the void...(Best part is, that's not even the same hairstyle and color as the sim form...)

As near as I can figure, her skin is just...lacking all color.
jdDV4Lt.png
I was playing with @Buli at her house and somehow our sims started to give birth except they miscarried and we had the ghosts of full grown toddlers being in the character menu

It was terrifying I believe this game is cursed (and glitched with mods but)
I was playing with @Buli at her house and somehow our sims started to give birth except they miscarried and we had the ghosts of full grown toddlers being in the character menu

It was terrifying I believe this game is cursed (and glitched with mods but)
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
So I had a household of just mermaids once, and we lived in a house on stilts, so you had to climb up a ladder to get to the front door. Well, the mermaids were swimming one day and swam home, but when they got onto land, their tail didn't turn into legs, it stayed as a tail, and looked like a big stretchy skirt as they climbed the ladder!

It was pretty hilarious on it's own, and then later, one of the mermaids just straight up swam up the ladder, and swam in the floor of the house.

Mermaids are great!
So I had a household of just mermaids once, and we lived in a house on stilts, so you had to climb up a ladder to get to the front door. Well, the mermaids were swimming one day and swam home, but when they got onto land, their tail didn't turn into legs, it stayed as a tail, and looked like a big stretchy skirt as they climbed the ladder!

It was pretty hilarious on it's own, and then later, one of the mermaids just straight up swam up the ladder, and swam in the floor of the house.

Mermaids are great!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14