Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1769 1770
@Divinos Also, you want this kid? She will be Moonlight's upcoming kids' half-sister. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35676526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356766/35676526_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a Generation 7 NW and would make a great OB mate!
@Divinos

Also, you want this kid? She will be Moonlight's upcoming kids' half-sister.

35676526_350.png

She is a Generation 7 NW and would make a great OB mate!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer he's level 18 (almost 19) at the moment so it'll prolly only take me until the end of the day to get him to 20 :)

Clea has missed having him around and Marine tried to make him swallow some fish to see if he can have an aquarium like Mako XD Spoiler alert: it didn't work. He's training with Rayne (another NW because I can't stop adopting them. Send help I'm hoarding NWs - I have 8 already).

If Iris doesn't find a home by the end of the day I'll be happy to take her and train her but I think it might be a good idea to give others a chance since I already have so many NWs *looks at lair space and sobs*
@TheDeathseer he's level 18 (almost 19) at the moment so it'll prolly only take me until the end of the day to get him to 20 :)

Clea has missed having him around and Marine tried to make him swallow some fish to see if he can have an aquarium like Mako XD Spoiler alert: it didn't work. He's training with Rayne (another NW because I can't stop adopting them. Send help I'm hoarding NWs - I have 8 already).

If Iris doesn't find a home by the end of the day I'll be happy to take her and train her but I think it might be a good idea to give others a chance since I already have so many NWs *looks at lair space and sobs*
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

What are tips on using Alata and Lapis (two mages, I really need to change Lapis' build) - two level 20's - to level Ladon up to Level 20?

(sigh, Rayne is actually Lapis' grandaunt :P)

I know right? NWs are SO HARD TO GIVE UP ON!
Seriously, the fish thing only works if you have a Throatarium. Tell Marine that.

Actually Iris probably won't find a home since I wrote 'I DECIDED TO KEEP HER UNLESS DIVINOS WANTS HER' on the post, so yeah...
@Divinos

What are tips on using Alata and Lapis (two mages, I really need to change Lapis' build) - two level 20's - to level Ladon up to Level 20?

(sigh, Rayne is actually Lapis' grandaunt :P)

I know right? NWs are SO HARD TO GIVE UP ON!
Seriously, the fish thing only works if you have a Throatarium. Tell Marine that.

Actually Iris probably won't find a home since I wrote 'I DECIDED TO KEEP HER UNLESS DIVINOS WANTS HER' on the post, so yeah...
@TheDeathseer hahaha I'm so tempted since she's so BLUE (the same thing happened with Clea with purple :/ whoops).
If you don't have the time for her then send her my way and we'll squish her into the lair because the more NWs the better XD
@TheDeathseer hahaha I'm so tempted since she's so BLUE (the same thing happened with Clea with purple :/ whoops).
If you don't have the time for her then send her my way and we'll squish her into the lair because the more NWs the better XD
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

Haha
Maybe she can be permanent mates with Stealth...
@Divinos

Haha
Maybe she can be permanent mates with Stealth...
@Divinos hahaha I think our reactions are valid. They are such beautiful bog babies!! :D
@Divinos hahaha I think our reactions are valid. They are such beautiful bog babies!! :D
I found I had adopted a NW through a friend and decided to breed him to create some, hopefully, lovely babbins. Anyway, his first nest hatched! I also apologise if I have mispinged! This is my first time advertising hatchlings ------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36168970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361690/36168970_350.png[/img] [/url] Male- Generation 6 - Held by @Lallie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36168971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361690/36168971_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - Generation 6 - Held by @Lallie ------- @ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @stargal @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Kiryuuin @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @YaBoiGuzma @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata Specific Hatchling Requests @Darkfae (SDs, Imps, Bogs) @FrostyFluff (SDs) @DarKhepri (Guardians or SDs) @Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Evet (Imps, SDs, PCs) @HelpMeObiWan (F Ridges, SDs, Imps, PCs, WCs) @Scifur (Imps, SDs) @Alaerth (Males)
I found I had adopted a NW through a friend and decided to breed him to create some, hopefully, lovely babbins. Anyway, his first nest hatched! I also apologise if I have mispinged! This is my first time advertising hatchlings

36168970_350.png

Male- Generation 6 - Held by @Lallie

36168971_350.png

Male - Generation 6 - Held by @Lallie

@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @SariStar @stargal @Meowruff @TheTigersDen @pyrotech2 @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Kiryuuin @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @demonslayr62 @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @YaBoiGuzma @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata

Specific Hatchling Requests
@Darkfae (SDs, Imps, Bogs) @FrostyFluff (SDs) @DarKhepri (Guardians or SDs) @Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Evet (Imps, SDs, PCs) @HelpMeObiWan (F Ridges, SDs, Imps, PCs, WCs) @Scifur (Imps, SDs) @Alaerth (Males)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@ZenithNadir

I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please.
@ZenithNadir

I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please.
@Lallie Ah welcome! :D I was Varet's first owner a long time ago, so it's awesome to see that he's kicking around in the game still! Thank you for posting some of his hatchlings. :3
@Lallie Ah welcome! :D I was Varet's first owner a long time ago, so it's awesome to see that he's kicking around in the game still! Thank you for posting some of his hatchlings. :3
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
[quote=Said by Attolia] @ZenithNadir Can you add me to the hatchling ping list? This project is super cool. ^^ [/quote] I think you may have missed this earlier.
Said by Attolia wrote:
@ZenithNadir
Can you add me to the hatchling ping list? This project is super cool. ^^

I think you may have missed this earlier.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1769 1770