Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1769 1770
@Divinos @GeriVl @mercurialwings It might be time for me to list one of my Eliminates, then XD I used up almost all my funds when I expanded my lair, so I'm poorer than I've been in a while! I'm willing to bet that Eliminate prices will drop some during NOTN though. A lot of people grind the Arena and other lower-level venues during NOTN, so there will be more Eliminates generated by the whims of the RNG.
@Divinos @GeriVl @mercurialwings It might be time for me to list one of my Eliminates, then XD I used up almost all my funds when I expanded my lair, so I'm poorer than I've been in a while! I'm willing to bet that Eliminate prices will drop some during NOTN though. A lot of people grind the Arena and other lower-level venues during NOTN, so there will be more Eliminates generated by the whims of the RNG.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
What is the NOTHN, I don’t believe reading about it. Also eliminates ads hard to get I have only been gifted 2 ever and there not on any dragons in my lair
@ZenithNadir
What is the NOTHN, I don’t believe reading about it. Also eliminates ads hard to get I have only been gifted 2 ever and there not on any dragons in my lair
@Ilovepits: I think it's the Night of the Nocturne event. I've yet to experience it myself.

@ZenithNadir: How much were you planning on listing yours? Current LAH for the different currencies is 590g and 478000t.
@Ilovepits: I think it's the Night of the Nocturne event. I've yet to experience it myself.

@ZenithNadir: How much were you planning on listing yours? Current LAH for the different currencies is 590g and 478000t.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
No wonder who I was thinking about the nocturnal nigh, but I was like is that from my little piney lol thank you^^
@mercurialwings
No wonder who I was thinking about the nocturnal nigh, but I was like is that from my little piney lol thank you^^
@ZenithNadir
Could I be removed from the pinglist please? It's gonna be awhile before I can afford to expand my lair. :(
@ZenithNadir
Could I be removed from the pinglist please? It's gonna be awhile before I can afford to expand my lair. :(
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Ilovepits: XD No worries~ And we be twins avatar-wise right now! lol
@Ilovepits: XD No worries~ And we be twins avatar-wise right now! lol
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Oh that's a good price :O I might chuck one up at 475kt and see how it does. And oh that's right, this will be your first NOTN :DDDD I LOVE NOTN so much and it's a great time to train dragons too.

@Siouxie Sorry for the delay! I've removed you. :)
@mercurialwings Oh that's a good price :O I might chuck one up at 475kt and see how it does. And oh that's right, this will be your first NOTN :DDDD I LOVE NOTN so much and it's a great time to train dragons too.

@Siouxie Sorry for the delay! I've removed you. :)
@ZenithNadir: The LAH on Eliminates have really high these past couple of days. Great for sellers, but no so good for us buyers as Divinos and I were finding. XD
@ZenithNadir: The LAH on Eliminates have really high these past couple of days. Great for sellers, but no so good for us buyers as Divinos and I were finding. XD
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialsings
Ahh yes we are!
@mercurialsings
Ahh yes we are!
@mercurialwings Yeah it's a brutal price :( I'm gonna take advantage while I can, but what a lousy market. I wish Eliminate drop rates were higher; they're so much rarer than they used to be! Ambushes used to cost more.
@mercurialwings Yeah it's a brutal price :( I'm gonna take advantage while I can, but what a lousy market. I wish Eliminate drop rates were higher; they're so much rarer than they used to be! Ambushes used to cost more.
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1769 1770