Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Easier toggle for "other" items
I have a motor disability, and clicking tiny checkboxes is tedious and difficult.

While I understand the need for careful screening of the "other" section due to sensitive items such as chests, it would be much easier for me (and I'm sure other players) to use the "other" section with a bit of a facelift.

I suggest that clicking on the large image icon will fill in the checkbox, or un-fill it if it is already checked.

Chests can be opened by clicking on them already, so I don't see any compatibility issues.
I have a motor disability, and clicking tiny checkboxes is tedious and difficult.

While I understand the need for careful screening of the "other" section due to sensitive items such as chests, it would be much easier for me (and I'm sure other players) to use the "other" section with a bit of a facelift.

I suggest that clicking on the large image icon will fill in the checkbox, or un-fill it if it is already checked.

Chests can be opened by clicking on them already, so I don't see any compatibility issues.
Support!

From the first few days of playing, I couldn't figure out why it was different from the other tabs, and I still avoid selling junk I get in coli in that tab because so...many...boxes. Chests and blueprints have arrows indicating they can be vaulted just like baldwin stuff in the "materials" tab, so yeah, I can't think of any issues. FR please make this happen!
Support!

From the first few days of playing, I couldn't figure out why it was different from the other tabs, and I still avoid selling junk I get in coli in that tab because so...many...boxes. Chests and blueprints have arrows indicating they can be vaulted just like baldwin stuff in the "materials" tab, so yeah, I can't think of any issues. FR please make this happen!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Thanks Bioluminosity - I am always loathe to dig through the particular section for the same reason.
Thanks Bioluminosity - I am always loathe to dig through the particular section for the same reason.
Support.

I feel you with the lack of motor control. I usually avoid cleaning out the Others tab because it's so tedious and it actively hurts sometimes. If they added a different clicking method, or just gave us a Select All button like we have on the other tabs, it would make things so much easier.
Support.

I feel you with the lack of motor control. I usually avoid cleaning out the Others tab because it's so tedious and it actively hurts sometimes. If they added a different clicking method, or just gave us a Select All button like we have on the other tabs, it would make things so much easier.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png