Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 ... 5696 5697
“One! Error, do you want to meet my brothers. I think we still have time before the have to go.” Lyra smiled.
“One! Error, do you want to meet my brothers. I think we still have time before the have to go.” Lyra smiled.
NBeoOgB.png
Dipper sipped it. "The best word we have to describe it is a... Void. It's a massive black shifting alien entitiy that wants to devour our home dimension.... It has big teeth." He held out the sketch in his journal.
Dipper sipped it. "The best word we have to describe it is a... Void. It's a massive black shifting alien entitiy that wants to devour our home dimension.... It has big teeth." He held out the sketch in his journal.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Good job Dipper. A+ description)
Good job Dipper. A+ description)
NBeoOgB.png
(XD Yes)
(XD Yes)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
HEY guys! Its me, GOKU

HEY guys! Its me, GOKU

wat?)

Mortemer cringed slightly, Katria elbowing him in the side. Voltaire looked at the sketch "you have vivid memories of this 'Void' yes?"
wat?)

Mortemer cringed slightly, Katria elbowing him in the side. Voltaire looked at the sketch "you have vivid memories of this 'Void' yes?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Error nodded his eyes conveying his joy.
Error nodded his eyes conveying his joy.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Dipper nodded, not liking where he thought this was going.
Dipper nodded, not liking where he thought this was going.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"I am waring you, I will slap you and I will use claws." she growled.
"I am waring you, I will slap you and I will use claws." she growled.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Phantasma took hold of one of her feathers tugging it out with a stifled yelp, "Picture one of those memories poppet, hold it in your mind till it brings a tear to your eye. Them wipe the tear away with this." She handed him the silver feather, "it will form a memory capsule, better knows as a reaper's tear, like what you saw in the hallway."
Phantasma took hold of one of her feathers tugging it out with a stifled yelp, "Picture one of those memories poppet, hold it in your mind till it brings a tear to your eye. Them wipe the tear away with this." She handed him the silver feather, "it will form a memory capsule, better knows as a reaper's tear, like what you saw in the hallway."
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 ... 5696 5697