Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♣Hourglass Adopt Interest Check♣
Hello all! Yours truly here, and I’m holding an interest check as I work on a few of the more basic stuff for this adopt. [rule] [size=5]Overview:[/size] This is an hourglass adopt. Basically the adopt base is an hourglass. The catch: you get to put pretty little things inside the sand. But...genes probably won't be done. (unless there's an overwhelming majority that wants something for a gene) There might also be an option to replace the sand with water(and then we get the cool ocean hourglasses) Now, I’m not sure whether people would be interested, but I love hourglasses, so here we go! [size=5]What I need you help me with:[/size] [LIST] [*]Should I provide recolours of objects? Only specific objects? If so, how many and how am I supposed to determine the colours? Should I have objects be paid to recolour? Or should I have no recolours at all? [*]Overall size? [/LIST] [rule] [b][i]I'll be updating this post with actual examples of the base as I go along! (currently I have one unfinished comm and irl stuff so I'm a little busy )[/i][/b] [rule] [size=5]My to-do list:[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AA4Jrih.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=5]Pinglist?[/size] ColoradoBlues heartcrusher1 ArowanaPrincess Amorah Popla42 tiredpupper Saraceaser Stormhawke Evet
Hello all! Yours truly here, and I’m holding an interest check as I work on a few of the more basic stuff for this adopt.

Overview:
This is an hourglass adopt. Basically the adopt base is an hourglass. The catch: you get to put pretty little things inside the sand. But...genes probably won't be done. (unless there's an overwhelming majority that wants something for a gene)

There might also be an option to replace the sand with water(and then we get the cool ocean hourglasses)

Now, I’m not sure whether people would be interested, but I love hourglasses, so here we go!

What I need you help me with:
  • Should I provide recolours of objects? Only specific objects? If so, how many and how am I supposed to determine the colours? Should I have objects be paid to recolour? Or should I have no recolours at all?
  • Overall size?

I'll be updating this post with actual examples of the base as I go along! (currently I have one unfinished comm and irl stuff so I'm a little busy )

My to-do list:
AA4Jrih.png

Pinglist?
ColoradoBlues
heartcrusher1
ArowanaPrincess
Amorah
Popla42
tiredpupper
Saraceaser
Stormhawke
Evet
tjjhFkf.png
@Gloomyreaper

Should I provide recolours of objects? Only specific objects? If so, how many and how am I supposed to determine the colours? Should I have objects be paid to recolour? Or should I have no recolours at all?
I think you should provide recolors as people ask for them.

Overall size?

Maybe 500*500, if it's a square? What size are you looking at?

(add me to the pinglist i'd like an ocean hourglass)
@Gloomyreaper

Should I provide recolours of objects? Only specific objects? If so, how many and how am I supposed to determine the colours? Should I have objects be paid to recolour? Or should I have no recolours at all?
I think you should provide recolors as people ask for them.

Overall size?

Maybe 500*500, if it's a square? What size are you looking at?

(add me to the pinglist i'd like an ocean hourglass)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@Gloomyreaper, Stab me 'cause this is exactly what I've been waiting for. Pinglist please!

Size: I'd like it to be big and small enough to fit the Clan Profile without having to scroll. I think the height of the image should be 190.

Recolor of Objects: I think recolors would be nice if they've been requested. Otherwise you don't have to make one for each and every single one of your items. If recolors takes up a lot of your time then feel free to charge!
@Gloomyreaper, Stab me 'cause this is exactly what I've been waiting for. Pinglist please!

Size: I'd like it to be big and small enough to fit the Clan Profile without having to scroll. I think the height of the image should be 190.

Recolor of Objects: I think recolors would be nice if they've been requested. Otherwise you don't have to make one for each and every single one of your items. If recolors takes up a lot of your time then feel free to charge!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Gloomyreaper
I would love this when can I be added to the ping list when I can get one
@Gloomyreaper
I would love this when can I be added to the ping list when I can get one
WsifLr8.png
@gloomyreaper
could i be on pinglist? :>
@gloomyreaper
could i be on pinglist? :>
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png tumblr_inline_o8msvh9YLS1rtlvv1_250.jpg
@Gloomyreaper
Pinglist for me, please! :D I think these are an excellent idea. ^^
@Gloomyreaper
Pinglist for me, please! :D I think these are an excellent idea. ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif