Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 292 293
@Bearsassin
Yes, we all love new friends here! :D
What are you loving most about this site?

@Miyukihime
Oh, of course! Sorry is I offended at all. :) *bows politely*
I'm the same, trying to get more snow. I mostly want the familiar, because I'm trying to hoard them, but I'd love to get at least one of each of the four items, if I can. And skins are always good.
@Bearsassin
Yes, we all love new friends here! :D
What are you loving most about this site?

@Miyukihime
Oh, of course! Sorry is I offended at all. :) *bows politely*
I'm the same, trying to get more snow. I mostly want the familiar, because I'm trying to hoard them, but I'd love to get at least one of each of the four items, if I can. And skins are always good.
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika
All the cool dragons really :P
Having so much fun breeding and collecting them.

What about you?
@Karika
All the cool dragons really :P
Having so much fun breeding and collecting them.

What about you?
@Bearsassin
I think the dragons are everyone's favourite part :P but I like battling in the coliseum too :D so many monsters to destroy!
@Bearsassin
I think the dragons are everyone's favourite part :P but I like battling in the coliseum too :D so many monsters to destroy!
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika

Yeah, the coliseum is great fun but today it's being horribly slow and a simple fight takes forever. Hopefully it's going to be better tomorrow.
@Karika

Yeah, the coliseum is great fun but today it's being horribly slow and a simple fight takes forever. Hopefully it's going to be better tomorrow.
@Bearsassin
I don't get to play it as much as I like anymore, unfortunately. So I don't mind it a bit slow, but I can see how it can be frustrating :P I found it so when I was playing more regularly at the start.
These days I'm concentrating more on my writing ^-^
@Bearsassin
I don't get to play it as much as I like anymore, unfortunately. So I don't mind it a bit slow, but I can see how it can be frustrating :P I found it so when I was playing more regularly at the start.
These days I'm concentrating more on my writing ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika Of course you didn't offend - and please pardon the belated answer. Living in Tokyo puts me pretty much at odds with most other people online...
@Karika Of course you didn't offend - and please pardon the belated answer. Living in Tokyo puts me pretty much at odds with most other people online...
34xf4wg.jpg
@Ickyrus
Amgggg I know right?? I'm so friggin excited for their babies like no joke

@Karika
Hahah that's fair ^^ I'm just trying to live vicariously through you since I know once I go down that rabbit hole I'm never coming back. 8|
Hmmm.. dragon bios. Dang. I kinda feel like I should but then again so lazy. A couple have a single sentence bio though which is good enough for me |D

@Indigosa
Awww he's gorgeous! I never would've guessed coral and tangerine would look so nice together O_O

@Miyukihime
Ahhh hello!! Do join us. :D Friend request incoming! How's the new year treated you so far?

@Bearsassin
NO IT'S NOT OKAY it's totally okay. In fact I'm going to add you RIGHT NOW. How's it goin'? Enjoying the crystalline gala?
@Ickyrus
Amgggg I know right?? I'm so friggin excited for their babies like no joke

@Karika
Hahah that's fair ^^ I'm just trying to live vicariously through you since I know once I go down that rabbit hole I'm never coming back. 8|
Hmmm.. dragon bios. Dang. I kinda feel like I should but then again so lazy. A couple have a single sentence bio though which is good enough for me |D

@Indigosa
Awww he's gorgeous! I never would've guessed coral and tangerine would look so nice together O_O

@Miyukihime
Ahhh hello!! Do join us. :D Friend request incoming! How's the new year treated you so far?

@Bearsassin
NO IT'S NOT OKAY it's totally okay. In fact I'm going to add you RIGHT NOW. How's it goin'? Enjoying the crystalline gala?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Miyukihime
That's good then. :)
And actually, I could be wrong but I think you and I are on similar time schedules? I'm in Australia, as is @Ickyrus though he's in a different state haha. But yes, I'm currently nineteen hours ahead of FR time. ^-^

@Allegory
Pah! Get to writing those descriptions! You have no excuse :P heh. But seriously, I'm glad you find my ramblings entertaining~ I can't wait to get this story finished, so I can look at getting it published. :D
@Miyukihime
That's good then. :)
And actually, I could be wrong but I think you and I are on similar time schedules? I'm in Australia, as is @Ickyrus though he's in a different state haha. But yes, I'm currently nineteen hours ahead of FR time. ^-^

@Allegory
Pah! Get to writing those descriptions! You have no excuse :P heh. But seriously, I'm glad you find my ramblings entertaining~ I can't wait to get this story finished, so I can look at getting it published. :D
DmRdZYl.png
On a wild hair I just bought two hatchies from the AH and named them Cowboy and Angel for "Cowboys and Angels" by Dustin Lynch... My husband considers it to be 'our song' Aren't they just the cutest pair? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2160579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21606/2160579_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2159791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21598/2159791_350.png[/img] [/url] And their range isn't too bad, either, dont ya think? [url]http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=2,56,30,55,66,14,1[/url]
On a wild hair I just bought two hatchies from the AH and named them Cowboy and Angel for "Cowboys and Angels" by Dustin Lynch... My husband considers it to be 'our song'

Aren't they just the cutest pair?

2160579_350.png

2159791_350.png

And their range isn't too bad, either, dont ya think?
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=2,56,30,55,66,14,1
banner6signaturesize_NaturesDesigns_zpse81227df.png
@Allegory Hello and thank you for the welcome and the friend request - as said earlier, I'll be around more once the event is over. Still madly trying to get Snow and skins. ^^;

@Karika I think we are relatively close then: it's just after 3AM FR time while it's just after 8PM here, which puts my 17 hours ahead of FR. Good to know others from the region - more or less ;) - are around. :)
@Allegory Hello and thank you for the welcome and the friend request - as said earlier, I'll be around more once the event is over. Still madly trying to get Snow and skins. ^^;

@Karika I think we are relatively close then: it's just after 3AM FR time while it's just after 8PM here, which puts my 17 hours ahead of FR. Good to know others from the region - more or less ;) - are around. :)
34xf4wg.jpg
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 292 293