Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Saqqara I would like a hatchling and can send down payment right away :-D
@Saqqara I would like a hatchling and can send down payment right away :-D
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Pyr Sorry Pyr, but I've received the other payment. But I'll let you know when I'll be hatching them as soon as I'm able, and maybe you can snag the last one.
@Pyr Sorry Pyr, but I've received the other payment. But I'll let you know when I'll be hatching them as soon as I'm able, and maybe you can snag the last one.
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Saqqara Ok, no problem! let me know if there's any left :-D
@Saqqara Ok, no problem! let me know if there's any left :-D
@HotonFire @Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Rap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Glowcrow @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @HotonFire @Elysia

Hello again everyone!

As far as I can tell with my schedule, I will do the same thing I did last time and have the hatch at 17:30 FR time tomorrow. If for some reason I have to change the hatch time I will update you as soon as possible, but I will not update it to an earlier time. It will be later that evening or the following evening.

As a reminder it will take me a few minutes for me to set up the thread after I hatch them, and I will ping you again once they are available (unless you requested a specific gender and none of the hatchlings match that gender). So I ask that you please do not post that you want to buy until I announce that I'm open for business. Feel free to look in my lair at the hatchlings while I set up the thread.

Thank you for your patience and for your interest!
@HotonFire @Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Rap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Glowcrow @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @HotonFire @Elysia

Hello again everyone!

As far as I can tell with my schedule, I will do the same thing I did last time and have the hatch at 17:30 FR time tomorrow. If for some reason I have to change the hatch time I will update you as soon as possible, but I will not update it to an earlier time. It will be later that evening or the following evening.

As a reminder it will take me a few minutes for me to set up the thread after I hatch them, and I will ping you again once they are available (unless you requested a specific gender and none of the hatchlings match that gender). So I ask that you please do not post that you want to buy until I announce that I'm open for business. Feel free to look in my lair at the hatchlings while I set up the thread.

Thank you for your patience and for your interest!

All right! The nest has hatched and my do we have such lovely hatchlings, with wonderful Autumn colors as well! They are listed on the first page of my thread.

I am now open for business!

(Note: Elysia specifically wanted a female dragon, and sadly there is only one this time around. I do not specifically reserve genders for players, only dragons. So as you pick, you may want to put that into consideration.)

All right! The nest has hatched and my do we have such lovely hatchlings, with wonderful Autumn colors as well! They are listed on the first page of my thread.

I am now open for business!

(Note: Elysia specifically wanted a female dragon, and sadly there is only one this time around. I do not specifically reserve genders for players, only dragons. So as you pick, you may want to put that into consideration.)
@Saqqara I would like this one please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36114791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361148/36114791_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Saqqara I would like this one please:

36114791_350.png
@StormJourney Okay! I will set up the crossroads for you.
@StormJourney Okay! I will set up the crossroads for you.
@Saqqara Could you remove me from the pinglist please?
@Saqqara Could you remove me from the pinglist please?
hEedqrx.png
@Saqqara If Elysia chooses the moss female, I would love to give the last make a home
@Saqqara If Elysia chooses the moss female, I would love to give the last make a home
@Saqqara

Could you please remove me from the pinglist? :)
@Saqqara

Could you please remove me from the pinglist? :)
iyzskg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12