Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Saqqara I would love the Moss female please!!! I am so excited! I got lucky. Thank you so much!
@Saqqara I would love the Moss female please!!! I am so excited! I got lucky. Thank you so much!
@Elysia Your welcome! I'm so happy that you're happy!

@Pyr Sounds like the sunset fellow is left. Thanks for giving him a home :D

I'll set up the Crossroads for both of you.
@Elysia Your welcome! I'm so happy that you're happy!

@Pyr Sounds like the sunset fellow is left. Thanks for giving him a home :D

I'll set up the Crossroads for both of you.
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone! With Valentine's day coming up my imperials are breeding again! Details are at the beginning of this thread. Note that there's only one reservation slot this time.

Also, as before, for reservation requests I'm giving priority to players who have not purchased an imperial yet. If you have already purchased one I ask that you please wait a couple of days before asking.

I will be heading to bed soon, and I'll be busy tomorrow, so I may not be able to respond to reservation requests immediately.

Thank you all for your interest!
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone! With Valentine's day coming up my imperials are breeding again! Details are at the beginning of this thread. Note that there's only one reservation slot this time.

Also, as before, for reservation requests I'm giving priority to players who have not purchased an imperial yet. If you have already purchased one I ask that you please wait a couple of days before asking.

I will be heading to bed soon, and I'll be busy tomorrow, so I may not be able to respond to reservation requests immediately.

Thank you all for your interest!

Hello everyone! Real life has been hectic, which is why I wasn't able to determine the hatch time sooner. Sorry for the wait.

I have decided the hatch will be tomorrow at 17:30 FR Time. If for some reason there is a delay I'll let you all know.

Also, when I hatch the nest it will take me a few minutes to list the hatchlings on this thread, so I ask that you please wait to post your request until I announce I'm ready. But in the meantime you can look in my lair and see what hatchling you may want :)

Finally, the reservation slot is still open if anyone is interested (even anyone who has purchased a hatchling previously). Otherwise both hatchlings will be available in just about 24 hours!

Thank you again for your interest!

Hello everyone! Real life has been hectic, which is why I wasn't able to determine the hatch time sooner. Sorry for the wait.

I have decided the hatch will be tomorrow at 17:30 FR Time. If for some reason there is a delay I'll let you all know.

Also, when I hatch the nest it will take me a few minutes to list the hatchlings on this thread, so I ask that you please wait to post your request until I announce I'm ready. But in the meantime you can look in my lair and see what hatchling you may want :)

Finally, the reservation slot is still open if anyone is interested (even anyone who has purchased a hatchling previously). Otherwise both hatchlings will be available in just about 24 hours!

Thank you again for your interest!

All right everyone! The hatchlings have hatched, and they have nice, earthly colors this time.

Also, sorry for the short notice, but something came up tonight, and I'll not be available for a couple hours, so I may not see or respond to your order request immediately.

Finally, I ask that everyone post in this thread first and wait for confirmation before sending me a crossroads request. That way there is less confusion about who requested first.

And so,

The sale is open for my pinglist!

All right everyone! The hatchlings have hatched, and they have nice, earthly colors this time.

Also, sorry for the short notice, but something came up tonight, and I'll not be available for a couple hours, so I may not see or respond to your order request immediately.

Finally, I ask that everyone post in this thread first and wait for confirmation before sending me a crossroads request. That way there is less confusion about who requested first.

And so,

The sale is open for my pinglist!
@Saqqara Hello! May I buy the boy :)?
@Saqqara Hello! May I buy the boy :)?
@KKorven Yes you may! Sorry for the delayed response; I wound up going to bed before checking.

I'll mark that you are buying him and you can send me a crossroads request :)
@KKorven Yes you may! Sorry for the delayed response; I wound up going to bed before checking.

I'll mark that you are buying him and you can send me a crossroads request :)

Hello everyone! Just a quick update. There is still one hatchling available, so I'm planning to list her in a new sale thread open to everyone on Wednesday. Until then the sale is still only open to pinglist members.

If you are interested in purchasing her, but don't quite have the funds yet, I am willing to arrange holding her for you and/or working out a payment plan, but if you wish to do this please let me know before Wednesday, either through messaging or this thread. Otherwise I'll assume no one is interested right now and open the sale to everyone.

That's it for now. For those in the U.S., happy President's Day, otherwise happy Monday!

Hello everyone! Just a quick update. There is still one hatchling available, so I'm planning to list her in a new sale thread open to everyone on Wednesday. Until then the sale is still only open to pinglist members.

If you are interested in purchasing her, but don't quite have the funds yet, I am willing to arrange holding her for you and/or working out a payment plan, but if you wish to do this please let me know before Wednesday, either through messaging or this thread. Otherwise I'll assume no one is interested right now and open the sale to everyone.

That's it for now. For those in the U.S., happy President's Day, otherwise happy Monday!
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @EverAutumn @Redfern @Xotik @Skydust @Reigaia @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone! My gen one imperials are breeding again and their clutch will hatch on the 5th anniversary of the site! However, there is only one egg this time, and since I notified you all on short notice, I will be auctioning the hatchling this weekend as opposed to selling it (unless you pay for the autobuy price). Details are at the beginning of the thread. Expect a post later this week confirming the start and end times for the auction.

Thank you all for your interest and I hope you have a wonderful day or night!
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @EverAutumn @Redfern @Xotik @Skydust @Reigaia @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone! My gen one imperials are breeding again and their clutch will hatch on the 5th anniversary of the site! However, there is only one egg this time, and since I notified you all on short notice, I will be auctioning the hatchling this weekend as opposed to selling it (unless you pay for the autobuy price). Details are at the beginning of the thread. Expect a post later this week confirming the start and end times for the auction.

Thank you all for your interest and I hope you have a wonderful day or night!

Hello again everyone! I realize this is right before the scheduled maintenance, but I have updated the hatch time and end time of the auction. I will ping you all once more when the auction is open, which will be a few minutes after the hatch.

The hatch will occur at 8:00 FR Time, and the auction will end on June 10th (Sunday) at 19:00 FR time.

Thanks again for your interest!

Hello again everyone! I realize this is right before the scheduled maintenance, but I have updated the hatch time and end time of the auction. I will ping you all once more when the auction is open, which will be a few minutes after the hatch.

The hatch will occur at 8:00 FR Time, and the auction will end on June 10th (Sunday) at 19:00 FR time.

Thanks again for your interest!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12