Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@BlueHorse
may i have a big/medium grab bag and the celestial antelope familiar please? :)
thank you very much <3
@BlueHorse
may i have a big/medium grab bag and the celestial antelope familiar please? :)
thank you very much <3

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

gDklgam.gif 1624_200px_nereya_by_miirshroom-dchqkq6.png
@BlueHorse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35930981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359310/35930981_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I get #6 and name him Taeril if he is still available? Along with the Grassland Trunker?
@BlueHorse

35930981_350.png

Could I get #6 and name him Taeril if he is still available?
Along with the Grassland Trunker?
@Skystar40
I'm sorry to say that the Sickle Kamaitachi is gone. Please pick another and I'll send it and Noorali over.

@ivylou300
Sure thing! I'll send it over as soon as I can.

@maryiirene
I'm sorry but dragon #6 is claimed. You are welcome to take another dragon, or choose another bag to go along with your familiar.
@Skystar40
I'm sorry to say that the Sickle Kamaitachi is gone. Please pick another and I'll send it and Noorali over.

@ivylou300
Sure thing! I'll send it over as soon as I can.

@maryiirene
I'm sorry but dragon #6 is claimed. You are welcome to take another dragon, or choose another bag to go along with your familiar.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
@BlueHorse
Alright! Hmm, how about Webwing Alpha? If that's not available the Chipskink is adorable too!
@BlueHorse
Alright! Hmm, how about Webwing Alpha? If that's not available the Chipskink is adorable too!
@Nereya
Your Medium Grab Bag and Celestial Antelope will be on its way after the folks before you have been processed. Thanks for coming by and BlueHorse and I wish you the best here at Flight Rising!
@Nereya
Your Medium Grab Bag and Celestial Antelope will be on its way after the folks before you have been processed. Thanks for coming by and BlueHorse and I wish you the best here at Flight Rising!
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder
thank you kindly! :)
@BoulderEnder
thank you kindly! :)

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

gDklgam.gif 1624_200px_nereya_by_miirshroom-dchqkq6.png
@Skystar40
The Webwing Alpha is up for grabs. ^.^ It and your new dragon (one of my kids) will be with you shortly~
@Skystar40
The Webwing Alpha is up for grabs. ^.^ It and your new dragon (one of my kids) will be with you shortly~
@BlueHorse
I'm not quite sure what dragons are currently open, so I was wondering if you could just send me a random one? Preferably female, but I would be happy with whatever dragon!
@BlueHorse
I'm not quite sure what dragons are currently open, so I was wondering if you could just send me a random one? Preferably female, but I would be happy with whatever dragon!
@maryiirene
The only dragons not up for grabs is Dragon #6 and Dragon #8. All the rest are yours for the picking. All we ask is that you simply name it if it doesn't have one already given and we will send it to you along with your Grassland Trunker. ^.^
@maryiirene
The only dragons not up for grabs is Dragon #6 and Dragon #8. All the rest are yours for the picking. All we ask is that you simply name it if it doesn't have one already given and we will send it to you along with your Grassland Trunker. ^.^
@BoulderEnder
What about #7? I'd name her Eliena :^)
@BoulderEnder
What about #7? I'd name her Eliena :^)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23