Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@Nightcloud2017
Sure thing! Ushi will be on his way shortly as well as the Bluefin Charger~ Thanks for coming by and we hope you're having a good time here at Flight Rising! ^.^

Dragons Are All Gone Until Thread is Updated Again Tomorrow

@Nightcloud2017
Sure thing! Ushi will be on his way shortly as well as the Bluefin Charger~ Thanks for coming by and we hope you're having a good time here at Flight Rising! ^.^

Dragons Are All Gone Until Thread is Updated Again Tomorrow

Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@LadyAlison
I'm sorry, but the person just before claimed the last dragon (#1). You are welcome to choose a Big, Medium, or Small Grab Bag instead while still getting a Silver Springbok!
@LadyAlison
I'm sorry, but the person just before claimed the last dragon (#1). You are welcome to choose a Big, Medium, or Small Grab Bag instead while still getting a Silver Springbok!
Thank you so mich
Thank you so mich
Sure, I'd like a medium bag
Sure, I'd like a medium bag
@LadyAlison
Very well! We'll get right on your Medium Grab Bag and stuff it with a Silver Springbok as well~ We hope you're enjoying your time here at Flight Rising and thanks for stopping by!
@LadyAlison
Very well! We'll get right on your Medium Grab Bag and stuff it with a Silver Springbok as well~ We hope you're enjoying your time here at Flight Rising and thanks for stopping by!
I literally signed up for this maybe 45 minutes ago so Im really new @BoulderEnder
I literally signed up for this maybe 45 minutes ago so Im really new @BoulderEnder
@BlueHorse
May I have a medium grab bag and a Manned Rasa? [To be honest I love the Rasa familiars because they look so cute/cool]
@BlueHorse
May I have a medium grab bag and a Manned Rasa? [To be honest I love the Rasa familiars because they look so cute/cool]
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
3QONSnu.png
@Bluehorse may i have a bag with a fan scorpion or other bug type familiar please? I'm not sure which sizes of bags you still have available, but I truly appreciate any and all help :) thank you, and I hope you are safe and doing ok after Irma
@Bluehorse may i have a bag with a fan scorpion or other bug type familiar please? I'm not sure which sizes of bags you still have available, but I truly appreciate any and all help :) thank you, and I hope you are safe and doing ok after Irma
Quote:
“Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me”
Caught up to this point. All claimed Grab Bags have been sent out and thread is up to date.
Caught up to this point. All claimed Grab Bags have been sent out and thread is up to date.
2mjUkBn.png eTzHIVk.pngtumblr_owcu6cx37C1vr5hp1o3_250.png
@BlueHorse Sir or Madam, may I please have a grab bag with a yellow-throated sparrow mouse. I am much obliged, thank you.
@BlueHorse Sir or Madam, may I please have a grab bag with a yellow-throated sparrow mouse. I am much obliged, thank you.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23