Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66
(No, sinon is on there. Bottom of red team.)

Cooper:

The first match of the CTF game was about to begin. Both teams were based on opposing sides of the river, their flags hidden within a tangle of trees, wood and small structures the teams had put up.

Cooper waved around for spectators to move to one area, while competitors moved to their respective sides.
(No, sinon is on there. Bottom of red team.)

Cooper:

The first match of the CTF game was about to begin. Both teams were based on opposing sides of the river, their flags hidden within a tangle of trees, wood and small structures the teams had put up.

Cooper waved around for spectators to move to one area, while competitors moved to their respective sides.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(Ah, sorry! I must have missed her!)

Sinon appeared to be practicing witchcraft. It would totally rock if she could do that, but alas, she couldn't. "Witchcraft", She muttered to herself, shaking her head, which briefly made her glasses fall to the tip of her nose. She pushed them back up and lit a few more candles. They burned out quickly. Probably because of the strange magic surrounding camp. Which, apparently, kept out monsters and controlled the weather inside. So maybe, witchcraft was out of the picture. Boring.

Sinon was brought back to the real demigod world when a camper ran past her, shouting "Capture The Flag is a go!". Capture the flag is a go?, She thought, momentarily puzzled. Was that even correct?

But, it probably meant Capture the Flag was happening. She closed her eyes, and warmth spread through her. "Ah," She smiled, breathing in scents of jasmine that seemed to be around.

She opened her eyes and headed for the pavilion.

(Ah, sorry! I must have missed her!)

Sinon appeared to be practicing witchcraft. It would totally rock if she could do that, but alas, she couldn't. "Witchcraft", She muttered to herself, shaking her head, which briefly made her glasses fall to the tip of her nose. She pushed them back up and lit a few more candles. They burned out quickly. Probably because of the strange magic surrounding camp. Which, apparently, kept out monsters and controlled the weather inside. So maybe, witchcraft was out of the picture. Boring.

Sinon was brought back to the real demigod world when a camper ran past her, shouting "Capture The Flag is a go!". Capture the flag is a go?, She thought, momentarily puzzled. Was that even correct?

But, it probably meant Capture the Flag was happening. She closed her eyes, and warmth spread through her. "Ah," She smiled, breathing in scents of jasmine that seemed to be around.

She opened her eyes and headed for the pavilion.

Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
(Wow. So you replied to Ember, but not me? Guess Ren isn't playing... or?)
(Wow. So you replied to Ember, but not me? Guess Ren isn't playing... or?)
((And I just remembered, Erin isn't at camp.))
((And I just remembered, Erin isn't at camp.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(I'll replace Erin with Ren then. I was tihnking that Chip would sit it out since he's kinda messed up, but I guess it'll be fine)
(I'll replace Erin with Ren then. I was tihnking that Chip would sit it out since he's kinda messed up, but I guess it'll be fine)

rsz_lore.png
Michael:

Michael entered the forest and began to converse with Cooper about details of the upcoming game. The rules would be as followed:

No excessive injuring or purposeful infliction of injury
No cheating
Godly powers must be used in moderation
Godly powers ARE allowed
Injured or incapacitated will be removed from the game and moved to infirmiry
Game ends when one team captures the other's flag and returns it to their own base.
Best of 3 games
Weapons will be dulled, but will retain the same shape and characteristics of a normal weapon
Have fun!
Michael:

Michael entered the forest and began to converse with Cooper about details of the upcoming game. The rules would be as followed:

No excessive injuring or purposeful infliction of injury
No cheating
Godly powers must be used in moderation
Godly powers ARE allowed
Injured or incapacitated will be removed from the game and moved to infirmiry
Game ends when one team captures the other's flag and returns it to their own base.
Best of 3 games
Weapons will be dulled, but will retain the same shape and characteristics of a normal weapon
Have fun!

rsz_lore.png
Holly checked her armor straps one last time. After the quest she had been practicing at least an hour every day on her swordplay and was ready to put her new skills to use. She ran over to where the rest of team Blue was grouped up. She looked at Estelle and Kayla. The three of them were done of the most experienced. "Plan?"

Lily joined her team. She recognized the girl she had met at the archery place earlier. "Hey Violet! Well this be your first capture the flag."

Sammy jumped up and down as he waited for everyone else to get ready. He had been fully prepared half an hour ago just because he was so excited to start. "Soran, hurry up," he exclaimed impatiently, watching his cabin mate prepare.
Holly checked her armor straps one last time. After the quest she had been practicing at least an hour every day on her swordplay and was ready to put her new skills to use. She ran over to where the rest of team Blue was grouped up. She looked at Estelle and Kayla. The three of them were done of the most experienced. "Plan?"

Lily joined her team. She recognized the girl she had met at the archery place earlier. "Hey Violet! Well this be your first capture the flag."

Sammy jumped up and down as he waited for everyone else to get ready. He had been fully prepared half an hour ago just because he was so excited to start. "Soran, hurry up," he exclaimed impatiently, watching his cabin mate prepare.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Ren:

I look around at the preparations with a ill expression.

''My 'first' game, too. What weapons do I use? What's my role?'' I ask Estelle. I figured she was kind of the leader.

I looked at the armor racks, and slipped some things on. I looked weird. The metal felt heavy on my sore body. Not heavier then four feet of dirt, though. I sorted through the weapons, eyes catching on the staff. I shiver. I remind myself I am no one but me, and keep looking.
I find a few throwing knives, but don't know how well I could use them, so I move on.
I decide upon a shortish sword. It's basic, but I figure I could actually do something with it.
I put it in the sheath on my belt.

''Will I get hurt?'' I ask tentatively.

Ren:

I look around at the preparations with a ill expression.

''My 'first' game, too. What weapons do I use? What's my role?'' I ask Estelle. I figured she was kind of the leader.

I looked at the armor racks, and slipped some things on. I looked weird. The metal felt heavy on my sore body. Not heavier then four feet of dirt, though. I sorted through the weapons, eyes catching on the staff. I shiver. I remind myself I am no one but me, and keep looking.
I find a few throwing knives, but don't know how well I could use them, so I move on.
I decide upon a shortish sword. It's basic, but I figure I could actually do something with it.
I put it in the sheath on my belt.

''Will I get hurt?'' I ask tentatively.

Michael:

Campers slowly drizzled into the teams, forming an 8 on 8 match.
A large rack of weapons and armor lined the edge of the flag base, while a thin wooden fence marked the boundaries of the game.

Michael fit on a light, boiled leather tunic and enforced it with some paper bindings. From his notebook he sketched a 3 pronged longbow, along with a quiver with dozens of arrows.
Michael:

Campers slowly drizzled into the teams, forming an 8 on 8 match.
A large rack of weapons and armor lined the edge of the flag base, while a thin wooden fence marked the boundaries of the game.

Michael fit on a light, boiled leather tunic and enforced it with some paper bindings. From his notebook he sketched a 3 pronged longbow, along with a quiver with dozens of arrows.

rsz_lore.png
Estelle nodded at Ren's amor. She adjusted it a bit. "You probably won't get hurt, if you do, we have children of Apollo and Sinon can make you feel better", She said shrugging. "Stay behind the front lines, if your worried".

She tied her hair up and gathered a nice row of daggers.

Soran happily followed his brother, like a dog.
Estelle nodded at Ren's amor. She adjusted it a bit. "You probably won't get hurt, if you do, we have children of Apollo and Sinon can make you feel better", She said shrugging. "Stay behind the front lines, if your worried".

She tied her hair up and gathered a nice row of daggers.

Soran happily followed his brother, like a dog.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66