Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66
(Uh, when / how did Mari die...?)

Chip

I consider shrugging Lola's grip off, but I become still instead. My expression become loose and depressed.

"You guys might like fighting monsters... But not me." I say quietly. My eyes meet hers, before I close them. "I'm not Chip. I'm not brave and strong."

I back away, out of her grip. "Call me Ren. That's who I am now. I am not Chip. I am not Ouranos. I am not Clifton. I am me."
(Uh, when / how did Mari die...?)

Chip

I consider shrugging Lola's grip off, but I become still instead. My expression become loose and depressed.

"You guys might like fighting monsters... But not me." I say quietly. My eyes meet hers, before I close them. "I'm not Chip. I'm not brave and strong."

I back away, out of her grip. "Call me Ren. That's who I am now. I am not Chip. I am not Ouranos. I am not Clifton. I am me."
Kane:

I watch Lola and Chi--well, Ren--from the reeds by the water. I roll my eyes. Why do humans have to be so dramatic?
Kane:

I watch Lola and Chi--well, Ren--from the reeds by the water. I roll my eyes. Why do humans have to be so dramatic?
(KYLO REN CONFIRMMEDDDDDDDDDDD)
(KYLO REN CONFIRMMEDDDDDDDDDDD)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(*Ahem* Shall I do the honours of explaining how Marianne Shoks died? Yeah, I'll do it. So! Basically... A bunch of monster broke into camp, and the demigods fought bravely. Tim nearly died and Marianne fought to protect him/everyone else. She broke some ribs. Also, she felt like Tim getting hurt was her fault. Estelle has always been a protector, so when she found out about Marianne, she went ballistic. Her and Tim haven't made up since. Marianna had a spirit posses her, and she died. *also* *Lola is the spirit that possessed her. So pretty much..... Marianne and Lola are one person..*)

Lola studied her hands after Chip/Ren had shrugged them off. She placed them by her side, and studied his eyes. "You are brave and strong," She said "And even Ouranos could never take that away from you".

She smiled "Besides", She looked at the clear sky, and her shifted to an amber. She looked back at Ren "It will by nice to see Tim again,".

Lola walked off, her image shifting from black, long, straight hair and clear eyes, to brown, curly shoulder length hair and amber eyes.
(*Ahem* Shall I do the honours of explaining how Marianne Shoks died? Yeah, I'll do it. So! Basically... A bunch of monster broke into camp, and the demigods fought bravely. Tim nearly died and Marianne fought to protect him/everyone else. She broke some ribs. Also, she felt like Tim getting hurt was her fault. Estelle has always been a protector, so when she found out about Marianne, she went ballistic. Her and Tim haven't made up since. Marianna had a spirit posses her, and she died. *also* *Lola is the spirit that possessed her. So pretty much..... Marianne and Lola are one person..*)

Lola studied her hands after Chip/Ren had shrugged them off. She placed them by her side, and studied his eyes. "You are brave and strong," She said "And even Ouranos could never take that away from you".

She smiled "Besides", She looked at the clear sky, and her shifted to an amber. She looked back at Ren "It will by nice to see Tim again,".

Lola walked off, her image shifting from black, long, straight hair and clear eyes, to brown, curly shoulder length hair and amber eyes.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Fault smiled at Desarii and Soran bonding. She studied the son of Apollo. my cousin, huh? she thought. Soran didn't look like much. He was fairly scrawny. But, she knew, firsthand, don't judge people by their appearances.

She shook Soran's hand. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Fault!" She smiled, despite her highly introverted self. "I'm glad Arii's made friends," She said, smirking at Desarii's genuinely shocked face.

(Sorry for the short post!!))
Fault smiled at Desarii and Soran bonding. She studied the son of Apollo. my cousin, huh? she thought. Soran didn't look like much. He was fairly scrawny. But, she knew, firsthand, don't judge people by their appearances.

She shook Soran's hand. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Fault!" She smiled, despite her highly introverted self. "I'm glad Arii's made friends," She said, smirking at Desarii's genuinely shocked face.

(Sorry for the short post!!))
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
Ren:

''Nice. Nice?'' I say somewhat choked. I didn't know if the flickering image was odd or normal. I didn't say anything.

I heard something about Capture the Flag starting, and started towards the forest again, hoping to escape the battle.

''Ah no you don't, mate.'' A random demigod sneered, tossing him into the flow of others heading to the weaponry.

I growl at him, but my bravado was muffled. With slumped shoulders I start off with the rest of them.
Ren:

''Nice. Nice?'' I say somewhat choked. I didn't know if the flickering image was odd or normal. I didn't say anything.

I heard something about Capture the Flag starting, and started towards the forest again, hoping to escape the battle.

''Ah no you don't, mate.'' A random demigod sneered, tossing him into the flow of others heading to the weaponry.

I growl at him, but my bravado was muffled. With slumped shoulders I start off with the rest of them.
(ima set this a day later)

Cooper:

Cooper studied his chart.
Team Red:
Cooper
Michael
Lola
Des
Soran
Katherine
Sammy
Sinon

Team Blue:
Noland
Estelle
Holly
Lilly
Fault
Dakota
Ren (Chip)
Vi
Kayla
"

(Kay, this is 8v8 CTF blue vs red
I tried to mix things up so that everyone has some characters on both sides of the fight. If you want something changed just say it. I also drew names from the master list on the first post, so if I miss someone that would be why. If not we'll start this game tomorrow)
(ima set this a day later)

Cooper:

Cooper studied his chart.
Team Red:
Cooper
Michael
Lola
Des
Soran
Katherine
Sammy
Sinon

Team Blue:
Noland
Estelle
Holly
Lilly
Fault
Dakota
Ren (Chip)
Vi
Kayla
"

(Kay, this is 8v8 CTF blue vs red
I tried to mix things up so that everyone has some characters on both sides of the fight. If you want something changed just say it. I also drew names from the master list on the first post, so if I miss someone that would be why. If not we'll start this game tomorrow)

rsz_lore.png
(I'll add her then!)
(I'll add her then!)

rsz_lore.png
(Forgot Ren/Chip too. And Kane. c: Although probably just Ren would be better. )
(Forgot Ren/Chip too. And Kane. c: Although probably just Ren would be better. )
(You forgot Sinon, as well!)
(You forgot Sinon, as well!)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66