Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66
(Ouch. The femur is supposed to be the strongest bone tho)
(Ouch. The femur is supposed to be the strongest bone tho)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(whatd you do?)
(whatd you do?)
(I fell off of a high area, and hit something hard when I landed. That was the one time I wasn't cautious! Damnit)
(I fell off of a high area, and hit something hard when I landed. That was the one time I wasn't cautious! Damnit)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
(Storm. Could you PLEASE just post real quick and we can get back on track. We have like 5 pages of back and forth stuff and I'm getting impatient...)
(Storm. Could you PLEASE just post real quick and we can get back on track. We have like 5 pages of back and forth stuff and I'm getting impatient...)

rsz_lore.png
Estelle sat with the rest of the crew, brooding. She crossed her arms and leaned back, which would have made her fall from the bench, if she hadn't been pushing the air, like a the back of a chair. She closed her eyes and listened.

She opened her eyes a second later "Chip," She said "We want to help you,". I think, she added silently in her brain. She sat upright "We understand if you think you can't trust us, and I'm pretty sure we don't really trust you," She said "but, you need to understand what you did".
Estelle sat with the rest of the crew, brooding. She crossed her arms and leaned back, which would have made her fall from the bench, if she hadn't been pushing the air, like a the back of a chair. She closed her eyes and listened.

She opened her eyes a second later "Chip," She said "We want to help you,". I think, she added silently in her brain. She sat upright "We understand if you think you can't trust us, and I'm pretty sure we don't really trust you," She said "but, you need to understand what you did".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(FINALLY?)

Chip:

''So tell me.'' I say, leaning back. I was getting impatient with the others.

I stared at the cracks in the wood, almost afraid of their answers.
(FINALLY?)

Chip:

''So tell me.'' I say, leaning back. I was getting impatient with the others.

I stared at the cracks in the wood, almost afraid of their answers.
(Perfect opportunity for Katherine to say something here)
(Perfect opportunity for Katherine to say something here)

rsz_lore.png
(HERE COMES THEM COMMENTS!!)
(HERE COMES THEM COMMENTS!!)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Feel the rush)
(Feel the rush)

rsz_lore.png
(Don't we know!)
(Don't we know!)