Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Discontinued, Thank You
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
@Cealygosa

May I get on the reserve list please ^^
@Cealygosa

May I get on the reserve list please ^^
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
[center][color=teal] @SerenityBreeze Hi darling...I'm so sorry for the wait :( got extremely busy and caught up with my move and yea ;0; Anywho, your order is finally here ! [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0728.png[/img] He was a lovely challenge - I'm not too good with drawing water, but I think the color came out nicely in his wings :) and, with the shells on the accent ? changed the orientation on both wings to add variety which I thought looked splendid :3 and then I added shells around him like you requested and did my best with the little fairies...humanoids are hard for me xD either way I hope you like him :3 [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0729.png[/img] Okay...this little lady and her accent o.o she took me all day, like, literally xD started on her early this morning...now it's 12am the next day xD but, I'm quite pleased with the turn-out, though it's a bit simplified because...yea it was difficult to fit into the base xD and then I added little butterflies cuz the accent appears to have one on the wing ? And then her sign :) I hope that looks alright, kinda seems whimsical but I thought it fit nicely ^>^ I hope you like her and her accent ..I'm sorry again for the wait !! See you for your next reserved order slot ;) @PhoenixPonder Hiya :3 welcome to my shop - you shall be onto reserves ! <3 thank you for your interest !

@SerenityBreeze

Hi darling...I'm so sorry for the wait :( got extremely busy and caught up with my move and yea ;0;

Anywho, your order is finally here !

img-0728.png
He was a lovely challenge - I'm not too good with drawing water, but I think the color came out nicely in his wings :) and, with the shells on the accent ? changed the orientation on both wings to add variety which I thought looked splendid :3 and then I added shells around him like you requested and did my best with the little fairies...humanoids are hard for me xD either way I hope you like him :3

img-0729.png
Okay...this little lady and her accent o.o she took me all day, like, literally xD started on her early this morning...now it's 12am the next day xD but, I'm quite pleased with the turn-out, though it's a bit simplified because...yea it was difficult to fit into the base xD and then I added little butterflies cuz the accent appears to have one on the wing ? And then her sign :) I hope that looks alright, kinda seems whimsical but I thought it fit nicely ^>^ I hope you like her and her accent ..I'm sorry again for the wait !!

See you for your next reserved order slot ;)

@PhoenixPonder

Hiya :3 welcome to my shop - you shall be onto reserves ! <3 thank you for your interest !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[center][color=teal] Ooookay order delivery !! @atrolock Hi darling :) here's your other order ! (preeeetty sure I like, JUST delivered one to you unless I'm having early stages of dementia o.o) Anywho ! [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0730.png[/img] Okay. So. I know you said nothing extreme for the stars...I got carried away...making stars was fun xD I'm really sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I think it looks wonderful ;0; and then I tried new techniques with Crackle to hopefully make it look more similar :3 and Iri / Shim is a challenge still so I hope the color transition isn't awful xD and underneath all that starry beauty is of course her Daub...it's there I promise xD [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/img-0732_1_orig.png[/img] And here's your other cutie :3 more stars, but I held myself back this time xD I hope his glowing claws are visible against his radioactive ^>^ I hope you like them both ! Sorry again for the waits but I'm back in action :D you'll be up again soon on the reserves list so I'll see you again then :3
Ooookay order delivery !!

@atrolock

Hi darling :) here's your other order ! (preeeetty sure I like, JUST delivered one to you unless I'm having early stages of dementia o.o)

Anywho !

img-0730.png
Okay. So. I know you said nothing extreme for the stars...I got carried away...making stars was fun xD I'm really sorry if this isn't what you wanted but I think it looks wonderful ;0; and then I tried new techniques with Crackle to hopefully make it look more similar :3 and Iri / Shim is a challenge still so I hope the color transition isn't awful xD and underneath all that starry beauty is of course her Daub...it's there I promise xD

img-0732_1_orig.png
And here's your other cutie :3 more stars, but I held myself back this time xD I hope his glowing claws are visible against his radioactive ^>^ I hope you like them both ! Sorry again for the waits but I'm back in action :D you'll be up again soon on the reserves list so I'll see you again then :3
Inactive
[center][color=teal]Happy Thursday ^>^ Sorry again for how long things took ;0; buuuuut order delivery ! @Hiame Hiya darling :3 here is your orrrrder [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0735.png[/img] Here is your little baby <3 the banana color is hard to get right with all the shades of yellow xD and the smoke wasn't cooperating well xD but I like how it came out and I hope you do too :3 [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0736.png[/img] And your other darling ! I enjoy drawing Bar / Daub and she reminded me of a cookie xD I hope the shades of brown came out alright :) thank you for ordering and I'm sorry again for the wait :( but I'm back on track ! @Oilux And now your order, I'm so sorry for the wait >.< [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0734.png[/img] Okay. His. Freaking. Accent. I broke my hand, my head, and my pride o.o I tried very hard to get it right xD it messed with my mind and yeaa ...I'm really sorry if it didn't come out to your liking, it was probably the most intense accent I've done xD but I hope you do like it anyway :) [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0737.png[/img] And this cutie was a nice little break from doing the previous one xD first time doing Jaguar and I really enjoyed it ^>^ I hope he looks as cute as he's supposed to :3 thank you for ordering and I'm so sorry again for the delay !
Happy Thursday ^>^

Sorry again for how long things took ;0; buuuuut order delivery !

@Hiame

Hiya darling :3 here is your orrrrder

img-0735.png
Here is your little baby <3 the banana color is hard to get right with all the shades of yellow xD and the smoke wasn't cooperating well xD but I like how it came out and I hope you do too :3

img-0736.png
And your other darling ! I enjoy drawing Bar / Daub and she reminded me of a cookie xD I hope the shades of brown came out alright :) thank you for ordering and I'm sorry again for the wait :( but I'm back on track !

@Oilux

And now your order, I'm so sorry for the wait >.<

img-0734.png
Okay. His. Freaking. Accent. I broke my hand, my head, and my pride o.o I tried very hard to get it right xD it messed with my mind and yeaa ...I'm really sorry if it didn't come out to your liking, it was probably the most intense accent I've done xD but I hope you do like it anyway :)

img-0737.png
And this cutie was a nice little break from doing the previous one xD first time doing Jaguar and I really enjoyed it ^>^ I hope he looks as cute as he's supposed to :3 thank you for ordering and I'm so sorry again for the delay !
Inactive
@Cealygosa
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE HELP.

Ebrietas is done amazingly. I love all the star effects and how she almost looks like she's like...swirling in star dust. So cool!

Gatekeeper is also amazing! He is so bright and, obviously, super cool looking. Definitely worth the wait on these 2 - I'm super happy about them and excited to order more! :D Thank you!
@Cealygosa
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE HELP.

Ebrietas is done amazingly. I love all the star effects and how she almost looks like she's like...swirling in star dust. So cool!

Gatekeeper is also amazing! He is so bright and, obviously, super cool looking. Definitely worth the wait on these 2 - I'm super happy about them and excited to order more! :D Thank you!
odJgrAd.png
[center][color=teal] Whew another order o.o I'm totally not crazy @woolsweater Hi darling ! My gosh I'm so sorry your order took forever :( I had a lot of downtime since me moving and yea...but I'm finally back in the swing of things and here's your order ! [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0738.png[/img] She was a treat to complete :3 I love drawing roses - especially a bunch of them ! As for the butterflies, I hope having them outside was okay ? I usually do that with any animals that are featured in accents since they wouldn't fit in the base xD and I hope the roses aren't too blended-in with her color, but she was very fun to complete any way ! [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0739.png[/img] And then Anubisath <3 (I love those guys so much ah) his accent was very fun to do ahhh I adore Egyptian themes, especially Anubis ! I hope you and your friend like him and both of them together :) I'm sorry again for the delay but I'm back in business :3
Whew another order o.o I'm totally not crazy

@woolsweater

Hi darling ! My gosh I'm so sorry your order took forever :( I had a lot of downtime since me moving and yea...but I'm finally back in the swing of things and here's your order !

img-0738.png
She was a treat to complete :3 I love drawing roses - especially a bunch of them ! As for the butterflies, I hope having them outside was okay ? I usually do that with any animals that are featured in accents since they wouldn't fit in the base xD and I hope the roses aren't too blended-in with her color, but she was very fun to complete any way !

img-0739.png
And then Anubisath <3 (I love those guys so much ah) his accent was very fun to do ahhh I adore Egyptian themes, especially Anubis ! I hope you and your friend like him and both of them together :) I'm sorry again for the delay but I'm back in business :3
Inactive
@Cealygosa

Oh my GOD they are super cute pieces of awesomeness!
Didn't take too long and they are totally worth the wait, we are very happy with them and look forward to ordering more :) Could we reserve another slot even though we already have one?

Thanks so much!
@Cealygosa

Oh my GOD they are super cute pieces of awesomeness!
Didn't take too long and they are totally worth the wait, we are very happy with them and look forward to ordering more :) Could we reserve another slot even though we already have one?

Thanks so much!
@woolsweater

Hiya dear ! :3

Yes I can put you up for another ^>^

Your current reserve is around the end of the list and I shall add your new reserve to the bottom :) I'm clearing out slots probably by today and then opening to a full 10 reserves :D so, your next orders will be coming up soon ^>^ thank you for your continued interest and I'm so glad you liked them !
@woolsweater

Hiya dear ! :3

Yes I can put you up for another ^>^

Your current reserve is around the end of the list and I shall add your new reserve to the bottom :) I'm clearing out slots probably by today and then opening to a full 10 reserves :D so, your next orders will be coming up soon ^>^ thank you for your continued interest and I'm so glad you liked them !
Inactive
[b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=94cafb2b79fcb4b8339bd71294aabb8daae2b4b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Doodle Noodle [b]Desired Pose:[/b] Round [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] 25 + 10 = 35 Gems [B]Extra:[/b] Starseer's Emblem for +10g?
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=94cafb2b79fcb4b8339bd71294aabb8daae2b4b1&dummyext=prev.png
Breed: Doodle Noodle
Desired Pose: Round
Total Payment / Payment Choice: 25 + 10 = 35 Gems
Extra: Starseer's Emblem for +10g?
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana

Erm, hiya there ^>^"

I don't mean to offend but you seem to have misread the shop :)

Slots are not open - they're only open to reserves:

" Slots are currently Closed ! Will open soon - taking reserves !
I usually complete at least 5 slots before opening slots to reserves

* A reserve is highly suggested ! I almost never am 100% open on slots * "

You may ask to be on the reserve list - if you missed it, it's quite long so you'll have to wait a little while ^>^ thank you for your interest though ! Sorry for any misunderstanding ~
@Jeana

Erm, hiya there ^>^"

I don't mean to offend but you seem to have misread the shop :)

Slots are not open - they're only open to reserves:

" Slots are currently Closed ! Will open soon - taking reserves !
I usually complete at least 5 slots before opening slots to reserves

* A reserve is highly suggested ! I almost never am 100% open on slots * "

You may ask to be on the reserve list - if you missed it, it's quite long so you'll have to wait a little while ^>^ thank you for your interest though ! Sorry for any misunderstanding ~
Inactive
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35