Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Discontinued, Thank You
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Can I reserve a slot please, thank you !! Xoxo
Can I reserve a slot please, thank you !! Xoxo
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Cealygosa

Hey, I know you're really buys, but can I be put on the reserve. Thank you! And these are amazing by the way!
@Cealygosa

Hey, I know you're really buys, but can I be put on the reserve. Thank you! And these are amazing by the way!
@Cealygosa
Could I reserve a slot when your shop is open again, please? I love how fluffy are your tundra adopts! <3
@Cealygosa
Could I reserve a slot when your shop is open again, please? I love how fluffy are your tundra adopts! <3
KtAsLKR.gif
@Cealygosa

OMG These are so cute!!! Please put me on the list for a slot, Thank You
@Cealygosa

OMG These are so cute!!! Please put me on the list for a slot, Thank You
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

I'd love to be on the ping list, preferably for an art trade <3
I'd love to be on the ping list, preferably for an art trade <3
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
@RoyalSorceress @Creme @Wintersolace @spacefaerie @capramoon @ElysianJewels @alaneyes @Skydancer10 @Kay13 @SoullessWendigo @Decemberstar @Birdeebee

Hello there ~ those pinged here; you had posted here since my last two pages and here I am giving a late update on the condition of this shop.

People who had been on the reservation list:

@ZenithNadir @idlewildly @woolsweater @OtterQueen @Renepolumorfous @Mle
@Valelael @Brimkitty @PheonixPonder @woolsweater @Jeana @Zhar @Saraceaser @SerenityBreeze @Grimmneko @Keileon @Enriana @FeralRookie

Now for the update ~ ( apologies to anyone who had not wanted an update )

I am considering the re-opening for my shop ! However, with my current life at the stage that it is, I will need to open for USD slots. I am here to ask you now, what you'd be willing to pay, in said USD. I will be using PayPal. I will be updating the linework to be cleaner and neater, and the quality of the art will be higher since my practice with my app.

If you are not interested in this shop, feel free to not respond. You will be removed from my lists if there is no response. If you are not interested in USD, know that I will open to very few FR currency coms since I do in fact need compensation for my time that I spare for this. I will still consider Art Trades.

Thank you for reading <3 I hope to be able to doodle up your dragons in the due time
@RoyalSorceress @Creme @Wintersolace @spacefaerie @capramoon @ElysianJewels @alaneyes @Skydancer10 @Kay13 @SoullessWendigo @Decemberstar @Birdeebee

Hello there ~ those pinged here; you had posted here since my last two pages and here I am giving a late update on the condition of this shop.

People who had been on the reservation list:

@ZenithNadir @idlewildly @woolsweater @OtterQueen @Renepolumorfous @Mle
@Valelael @Brimkitty @PheonixPonder @woolsweater @Jeana @Zhar @Saraceaser @SerenityBreeze @Grimmneko @Keileon @Enriana @FeralRookie

Now for the update ~ ( apologies to anyone who had not wanted an update )

I am considering the re-opening for my shop ! However, with my current life at the stage that it is, I will need to open for USD slots. I am here to ask you now, what you'd be willing to pay, in said USD. I will be using PayPal. I will be updating the linework to be cleaner and neater, and the quality of the art will be higher since my practice with my app.

If you are not interested in this shop, feel free to not respond. You will be removed from my lists if there is no response. If you are not interested in USD, know that I will open to very few FR currency coms since I do in fact need compensation for my time that I spare for this. I will still consider Art Trades.

Thank you for reading <3 I hope to be able to doodle up your dragons in the due time
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@RoyalSorceress @Creme @Wintersolace @spacefaerie @capramoon @ElysianJewels @alaneyes @Skydancer10 @Kay13 @SoullessWendigo @Decemberstar @Birdeebee @ZenithNadir @idlewildly @woolsweater @OtterQueen @Renepolumorfous @Mle

As a final update. I got no responses in light of my need for funds for this art and my limited time, thus the shop will be shut down.

Unfortunately I cannot devote as many hours as I do each adoptable, without having any monetary gain, due to my current situation. I hope to have art worth it in the near future <3

Thank you for your previous support ~ you will no longer be pinged going forward
@RoyalSorceress @Creme @Wintersolace @spacefaerie @capramoon @ElysianJewels @alaneyes @Skydancer10 @Kay13 @SoullessWendigo @Decemberstar @Birdeebee @ZenithNadir @idlewildly @woolsweater @OtterQueen @Renepolumorfous @Mle

As a final update. I got no responses in light of my need for funds for this art and my limited time, thus the shop will be shut down.

Unfortunately I cannot devote as many hours as I do each adoptable, without having any monetary gain, due to my current situation. I hope to have art worth it in the near future <3

Thank you for your previous support ~ you will no longer be pinged going forward
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35