Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Discontinued, Thank You
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
@Alskasaur

That sounds just fine ! And either way you'd prefer, doesn't matter to me :) Thank you for your order !
@Alskasaur

That sounds just fine ! And either way you'd prefer, doesn't matter to me :) Thank you for your order !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Question before I place my order!

You have 'All Breeds' on there, but... I can't seem to find the Ridgies? Unless I missed them... ^^;;
Question before I place my order!

You have 'All Breeds' on there, but... I can't seem to find the Ridgies? Unless I missed them... ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

D:

Holy shoot.

I forgot Ridges.... how did I do that D: I'm sorry my gosh what have I done xD
@Saraceaser

D:

Holy shoot.

I forgot Ridges.... how did I do that D: I'm sorry my gosh what have I done xD
Inactive
@/Cealygosa
It's fine! ^^ If it's all the same to you, may I order 2 adopts now, and maybe reserve a spot for whenever Ridgies are made? :3
@/Cealygosa
It's fine! ^^ If it's all the same to you, may I order 2 adopts now, and maybe reserve a spot for whenever Ridgies are made? :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Gosh haha thank you for pointing that out ! I might've taken a while to have noticed xD xD

Yes you may order for your slot now and have another reserve on the bottom of the list :) I'll have Ridges made soon before then ^>^
@Saraceaser

Gosh haha thank you for pointing that out ! I might've taken a while to have noticed xD xD

Yes you may order for your slot now and have another reserve on the bottom of the list :) I'll have Ridges made soon before then ^>^
Inactive
@Cealygosa
So sorry! Nevermind then.
@Cealygosa
So sorry! Nevermind then.
JwQ98x7.png
Awesome, thank you! ^^ (I just wanted one for my little Ridgie boy, because he's such a cute Snoot-Snoot. <3) Anyways, here's the 2 I'll order for now. :3 [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33144041&skin=23307&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Doodle Corn! [b]Desired Pose:[/b] One Horn [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] Probably a mix, and I think 45kt/g? [B]Extra:[/b] None, thanks! :D [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=24361931&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Doodle Bat! [b]Desired Pose:[/b] Diamond, please~ [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] 35kt/g [B]Extra:[/b] None, thank you so much again! ^^
Awesome, thank you! ^^ (I just wanted one for my little Ridgie boy, because he's such a cute Snoot-Snoot. <3) Anyways, here's the 2 I'll order for now. :3

Dragon: dragon?did=33144041&skin=23307&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Breed: Doodle Corn!
Desired Pose: One Horn
Total Payment / Payment Choice: Probably a mix, and I think 45kt/g?
Extra: None, thanks! :D

Dragon: dragon?did=24361931&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Breed: Doodle Bat!
Desired Pose: Diamond, please~
Total Payment / Payment Choice: 35kt/g
Extra: None, thank you so much again! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

I understand and I'd love to draw them xD idk how I forgot I'm sorry xD

Okie the first one looks all good :3 yes, the accent will be +10kT / g so, the total price is 45kT / g and you're allowed to pay mixed :)

For the second one, that's 35kT / g and that makes the total price at 80kT / g :)
@Saraceaser

I understand and I'd love to draw them xD idk how I forgot I'm sorry xD

Okie the first one looks all good :3 yes, the accent will be +10kT / g so, the total price is 45kT / g and you're allowed to pay mixed :)

For the second one, that's 35kT / g and that makes the total price at 80kT / g :)
Inactive
@/Cealygosa
It's fine, I'm just happy for you that it was spotted early so as not to make more work for you later. ^^

And awesome! I have to run out for a bit, but when I get back I'll send you the payment. Thank you so much! :D
@/Cealygosa
It's fine, I'm just happy for you that it was spotted early so as not to make more work for you later. ^^

And awesome! I have to run out for a bit, but when I get back I'll send you the payment. Thank you so much! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26219195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262192/26219195_350.png[/img] [/url] accent [skin=15686] [b]Breed:[/b] (ex: Doodle Floof [b]Desired Pose:[/b] winter [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] (gems [B]Extra:[/b] can you add the kitty please <3 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31035708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310358/31035708_350.png[/img] [/url] accent [skin=16271] [b]Breed:[/b] (ex: Doodle Floof [b]Desired Pose:[/b] casual [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] (gems [B]Extra:[/b] add the kitty :D @Cealygosa Hi <3 You finally have floofs! I'm so excited, ^o^ can I get this couple done? Is it ok if I wait to put in my 2nd order until tomorrow? I'm on mobile and it's being a pain trying to get all the info put in before my page refreshes on me :)
Dragon:
26219195_350.png
accent
Breed: (ex: Doodle Floof
Desired Pose: winter
Total Payment / Payment Choice: (gems
Extra: can you add the kitty please <3

Dragon:
31035708_350.png
accent
Breed: (ex: Doodle Floof
Desired Pose: casual
Total Payment / Payment Choice: (gems
Extra: add the kitty :D

@Cealygosa
Hi <3 You finally have floofs! I'm so excited, ^o^ can I get this couple done?

Is it ok if I wait to put in my 2nd order until tomorrow? I'm on mobile and it's being a pain trying to get all the info put in before my page refreshes on me :)
G5Ovnmj.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35